The smell of a uncut cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Gisella said:
:rolleyes: Yep, now the nasty symptoms you are having are 3...you do need to detox your system urgently...better stop eating French & English cousine and start to eat raw veggies and fruits plus water...

I had smell smelly feet shoes, surprises silent and noise farts, 3 months old laudry and dishes to do coming from males and etc...and sperm and cum to me smells always like bleach, some stronger and othesr light...
:chairfall: Thanks for the advice! Yep, French food more often than not smells bad, LOL
I had pineapple tonight, with lots of water!

You poor girl :hug: having to put up with all those toxic smells! I feel guilty:guilty: for making my sister do all that work at home, now!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
All uncut dicks I've encountered have been clean except for one...
I met a cute French guy. He had the face, the bod, the killer smile and eyes you could melt into. We had dinner on the Sunset Strip and then he loaded me into his Cherokee with a sly smile. We drove all the way down Sunset to the ocean and up PCH. It was a perfect night and we had Zuma Beach all to ourselves. It was too perfect. When it came down to it and he undid his jeans, I was hit with a smell the likes of which I haven't encountered before or since. I wanted to vomit. With full reach I gave him a hand job and we drove home in silence. When was safely inside my door, I ran to my bathroom and washed my hands for about 10 minutes. He called me several times after that but I refused any further dates.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adds a new dimension to the old joke, "Kiss me where it smells."

Over here we all know that the French use less soap per annum per capita than anyone else in Europe. They have a ministry to monitor these things.

D

deleted3272

I have had girls tell me that mine dosent smell or taste any different than a cut cock, but i do clean it throughly regularly so im shur that has sompthing to do with it. But arent there guys who arent able to retract their foreskin? I could see where that would be a problem.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, what you heard is impossible...i never smell anything coming from my experiences w/ them, that unfortunatly were not many.:rolleyes:

The wonder of arousal uncuts clean healthy guys deliver is the delicious sensations a foreskin makes as moving inside and being played with.

:smile:

not to be mean here but you must have had a guy who spends all his time in the shower. as every uncut guy i ever was with smelled bad and even with a shower it did not improve much, i was still kind to them but it was not a turn on by any means. feel sorry for them really and for there next girl friend as well. but to each there own and what they like. the guys were not slobs by the way, they were very neat in all areas they just had a odor problem, but were kind in every way and i respected them as well.a few of them have sence gotten cut so they have improved greatly in that area im sure.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut cock does have a scent at times. Its not a matter of bad hygiene either. I find mine takes on a mild smell after a full day. Some people like it, some don't. I, for instance, equate the smell of penis and instantly become hard if I smell it out while walking around.

If you want more information on this go to foreskin.org. There are endless theories about what it is. One thing is for sure, there are secretions and those secretions harbor symbiotic flora that sometimes smell. They also take on a waxy consistency and protect the sensive glans from abrasion. This is why uncut men have a smooth head that is sometimes shiny when hard as opposed to the sueded look of the cut penis head.

It is also potentially assumed that this coating assists in warding off diseases that might be caught from a partner. (... and before any of you go off on a tirade about how the uncut penis is more prone to disease, HIV etc ... PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. This claim is false and has no medical backing, and if you believe otherwise please provide a resource to back up your claim. My backing comes from medical studies sighted by foreskin.org. I have not yet been able to locate a study that suggests otherwise, only theories to the contrary that remain theories.)

i agree with some of what you say. how ever i do prefer a cut cock. my only question to you is this. my hubby has been cut sence he was 33 he is now 43, and his cock head is smoother now than it was when he had his foreskin. i read in other sites that the cut cock is like leather. why is my hubys so much softer and smooth than he was before? i havent found anything on here so far to answer in this have looked on the site you stated an there is nothing about it. but i do know that it feels so much better and is more soothing to me when i touch it.

Danny D

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But arent there guys who arent able to retract their foreskin? I could see where that would be a problem.

Yeah i was meant to work with a certain model (who i shouldnt name) who couldnt pull his foreskin back, i refused to work with him, i mean not being rude, but if you cant pull back how can you clean it??

Im uncut and do prefur uncut cocks to cut cocks, but i am very clean and hate the fact of smelly cocks, i mean guys, when we meet a girl what has a lil smell we hate it!! so lets be as kind as we can, repay the favour!!!

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and from the usa, i hooked up with an older woman 37 whos done at least 15 cut men before me. She said out of all the men i was the cleanest and had no smell at all. Considering i wash with soap and warm water in the shower i have no smell. Your believing all the pro circ propaganda garbage, there is no smell, unless of course your a dirt ball and don't shower, then if your male or female youll def have an odor!

porter

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not to be mean here but you must have had a guy who spends all his time in the shower. as every uncut guy i ever was with smelled bad and even with a shower it did not improve much, i was still kind to them but it was not a turn on by any means. feel sorry for them really and for there next girl friend as well. but to each there own and what they like. the guys were not slobs by the way, they were very neat in all areas they just had a odor problem, but were kind in every way and i respected them as well.a few of them have sence gotten cut so they have improved greatly in that area im sure.

Tell me..how many uncut guys you experienced are you talking about here? And a "few of them" got cut and got "improved" also?

I do find your experiences quite unique, first of all to be lucky enough to find uncuts in US sooo easy like that..2nd all of them smell bad eventhough have good higiene and no deseases, 3rd few of them decide to get circuncision and "improved"...

The last time I checked bad smell comes from bacteria, infections, lack of higiene...We do hear males commenting of smell of some bad fishy vaginas horror stories, way more than women of smelly penises...never heard of any female go throu the knife because their pussy are smelly...

I do not want to be mean also but I do find your generalization and the way the smelly uncut guys stories you shared here, kind of "fantastic" particularly that you found all those uncuts here in the USA? wow your experience may be a very unique one.

:eek::tongue:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me..how many uncut guys you experienced are you talking about here? And a "few of them" got cut and got "improved" also?

I do find your experiences quite unique, first of all to be lucky enough to find uncuts in US sooo easy like that..2nd all of them smell bad eventhough have good higiene and no deseases, 3rd few of them decide to get circuncision and "improved"...

The last time I checked bad smell comes from bacteria, infections, lack of higiene...We do hear males commenting of smell of some bad fishy vaginas horror stories, way more than women of smelly penises...never heard of any female go throu the knife because their pussy are smelly...

I do not want to be mean also but I do find your generalization and the way the smelly uncut guys stories you shared here, kind of "fantastic" particularly that you found all those uncuts here in the USA? wow your experience may be a very unique one.

:eek::tongue:

yes my experiences are unique and im thankfull that i had and still having them as well. and most all the guys i have had experience with are rite here born and bred in the USA. and pussy sometimes do smell. also i dont think that any guy is going to get cut just because he smells, there are lots of other reasons he may want to although that is a good one it isn't 1st. on my list for preferring it. washing is best but it has been my bad luck to have the odor ones that know matter how much they tried the odor was ever present just not as bad. but seeing as im not a guy guess we will have to ask them. but i think it has already been ask here someplace and i mite have commented on it as well, im sure if i did i stated my preference as well and it hasn't changed any but i have tried to be more kinder in stating my preference as sometimes i tend to come across as mean. im not really but i have gotten treated as such in the past so i fought back. i haven't been treated badly for a while. so i will always respect others preference as long as mine is respected. as it is much easier to be friends than enemy's.:wink:

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"The Smell of Uncut Cock" is not to be generalized. If men you have known have had uncut dicks that happened to stink, it is because they didn't clean themselves often enough or correctly. Anyone can have a dirty or foul smelling dick, cut or uncut, if they don't wash the fucking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.