100% straight - here's why guys are better for head:)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
This proves very little just the same, but a very good example and not intended as a direct cheap shot at you personally. But I can tell you firsthand there have been many times that when gametime was @ hand, I played with injury, that is, with a minor headache to as bad as a throbbing migraine. How much of that headache did he have going into the session that you were even aware of. I can even tell you that the migraine was minor and that sex alleviated it temporarily, but the resultant ejaculation amplified it even more. All anyone can do is the best they can do under the circumstances.

Perhaps before you insert your projections you should get to know this poster. She is talking about her husband, and if you've read anything she's chosen to share about their relationship, you'd know how open and frank they are. Why do you find it hard to believe she's made him pass out? Because you've never passed out? Because you've never made a woman pass out? Well I've passed out from pleasure (and come close to it a few times since) so I know it's possible (and I know how to prevent it). It just seems like you're assuming she had nothing to do with the responses HER HUSBAND TOLD HER she elicited. :rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Ah good then I assume you're done?:rolleyes:

No wait. I'll bite (figuratively)...

Where's the double standard oh johnny-cum-lately?

ummmmmmmm where? :33:

You've just called me a "bigot", a "stereotyper", and guilty of "double standard" none of which applies in your stated reference. I guess it's only fair I call you as I see you:

troll

OK, point by point, since apparently you aren't at all introspective.

Double standard: You call out "frustrated heterosexual men" for saying that they'd prefer the video if a woman was performing, and earlier in the same paragraph, you say that you wouldn't enjoy the video if a woman was performing. In other words, you're allowing yourself to make a point, while disallowing others to make the opposing point. AKA... double standard :rolleyes:

Bigot/stereotyper: You take your own limited experience with heterosexual men and draw conclusions about all heterosexuals ("it stands to reason" - your words, "reason" doesn't enter into it at all) based on your own experiences. And then you shout down anyone who argues with you.

You "troll", I counter, and you call me a troll. Nice. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you worked for Fox News :rofl:

Stronzo said:
mercurialbliss said:
I feel the same can and should be said for women. I've spent too much time talking to other women about sex and only one of my girlfriends doesn't like fellatio at all. The others enjoy it.
That's heartening to know. I suspect you associate with women who are as enlightend as you are.

Analogous statement:
"Hey, I think most black men are criminals. After all, I see them on committing crimes on the news all the time. But it's heartening that you associate with black guys who aren't criminals."

It's getting old, Stronzo.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
You haven't perused the sexual continuum very much I see.

Do you, of necessity, only see things in absolutes?

I can assure you personally that your first sentence is emphatically not always the case. I know two straight men personally who only get real oral gratification from gay ones.

Hahaha! I'm supposed to be the one who sees things in absolutes??? Come on.

Speaking of absolutes... if you prefer getting head from gay men, you aren't straight. You're bisexual, at least to some extent. I thought we had been through this already?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's the deal Rob-

We were having a fine conversation trading theories here until you came in and chose to take out your personal issues with me by using the afore-referenced adjectives.

I like MB .. and I respect her views. It's really not essential you and I like one another but I think it unwise that you bring in your personal dislike of me only in an effort to flame the thread. It's troll-like behavior and in truth makes me dismiss out of hand anything you post.

Let's not, what say you? Or not. I'll hand you your shovel and you can dig your own shallow grave.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Here's the deal Rob-

We were having a fine conversation trading theories here until you came in and chose to take out your personal issues with me by using the afore-referenced adjectives.

I like MB .. and I respect her views. It's really not essential you and I like one another but I think it unwise that you bring your personal dislike of me in here to just to flame the thread. It's troll-like behavior and in truth makes me dismiss out of hand anything you post.

Let's not, what say you? Or not. I'll hand you your shovel and you can dig your own shallow grave.

You love "fine conversations" so long as nobody calls you out on your own "personal issues". And you're still confusing legitimate criticism of your position with personal attacks. Because, I suppose, you can't imagine anyone having a legitimate criticism of any of your positions... right?

Fair enough. I've made my point. Others are free to read my posts, and yours, and draw their own conclusions, and I'm fine with that. If you want to let it drop, we'll let it drop.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
The fact that you're "100% straight" isn't the issue. It's that you and that puke fellow up there ^ appear to need to comment in a thread which is clearly "not your cup of tea".

The thread addressed guys who where straight, as though it was some challenge, no I'm not turned on by the concept of a man giving head, you are, good for you.

Who cares, my point is, this thread was posted from the standpoint of "how the hell can you straight guys not want some of this"

I don't want it, the fact that you're offended by my lack of desire (or more spcifically my comment that I don't have the desire) isn't my problem.

I didn't attack you for being gay, don't attack me for being straight. the thread was posted as a question to straight guys, so who's the one who shouldn't be posting here?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rob_just_rob said:
You "troll", I counter, and you call me a troll. Nice. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you worked for Fox News :rofl:

It's getting old, Stronzo.

Yes that's precisely my point rob.

In truth I don't know what makes you angrier; that you sucked at being gay (pun intended) or that others find themselves infinitely comfortable in their sexuality.

I am flattered to know I rile the only known "reformed bisexual" in captivity.:biggrin1: :rolleyes:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
roosevelt said:
The thread addressed guys who where straight, as though it was some challenge, no I'm not turned on by the concept of a man giving head, you are, good for you.

Who cares, my point is, this thread was posted from the standpoint of "how the hell can you straight guys not want some of this"

I don't want it, the fact that you're offended by my lack of desire (or more spcifically my comment that I don't have the desire) isn't my problem.

I didn't attack you for being gay, don't attack me for being straight. the thread was posted as a question to straight guys, so who's the one who shouldn't be posting here?

I've agreed that the thread premise is a stretch.

I'm not offended any any 'lack of desire' on your part. What offends me is some would assume the fellow needed a woman to better-serve his needs.

That's what was offensive.

I don't attack you for being straight. I attack you for being ignorant.

(oh and the correlation of men fucking sheep was a lovely touch...:wink:)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think guya would be better maybe only on the ones with thick girth simply because their mouths might be bigger. Might turn an impossibility into a possibility, woman are just sooooooooo soft, I love soft blowjobs. A man's hard lips would feel flippin' wierd on my sensitive dick. I hate rough blowjobs. That's just a purely physical response, I'm sure there are plenty of gay guys who would give great soft blowjobs.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tripod said:
I think guya would be better maybe only on the ones with thick girth simply because their mouths might be bigger. Might turn an impossibility into a possibility, woman are just sooooooooo soft, I love soft blowjobs. A man's hard lips would feel flippin' wierd on my sensitive dick. I hate rough blowjobs. That's just a purely physical response, I'm sure there are plenty of gay guys who would give great soft blowjobs.

:wink: indeed there are tripod.

We tend to take directions very well.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Yes that's precisely my point rob.

In truth I don't know what makes you angrier; that you sucked at being gay (pun intended) or that others find themselves infinitely comfortable in their sexuality.

I am flattered to know I rile the only known "reformed bisexual" in captivity.:biggrin1: :rolleyes:

Nice ad hominem attack in lieu of argument. Say hi to Hannity, Carlsen, and O'Reilly for me. :tongue:

And thanks for illustrating my point.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love your internet verbiage. It's so au courant.

One good 'ad hominem attack' is as good as the next I'll warrant. You play nice.. I play nice. Simple concept.

For reference see your post (#59) in this thread.

:cool: