A Huge Welcome To Lpsg For All Sexualforums Users

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome and enjoy! I recently (last month or 2) started an SF account...but then forgot all about it, so I contributed nothing, LOL.

I guess it's like starting a new school after your old one closed/burnt down (personal experience, LOL). The classrooms look exactly the same, but full of students you've never met before.

But once you find your old friends, the transition to 'LPSG College' hopefully won't be so hard.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But once you find your old friends, the transition to 'LPSG College' hopefully won't be so hard.
It also helps to have a sense of humour about this place - you don't need to own a big dick or be interested in big dick to join in. LPSG was (and still is) meant as cheeky satire, although it's not as obvious as it used to be. If you can get past all the po-faced willy-whackers and ignore all the "...but this is a big dick site!" arguments, there is fun to be found in every nook and cranny.

I notice some people have been sadly put off by the gay-centric nature of LPSG. It really isn't as prevalent as it looks - it's mostly in the 'Models and Celebs' and 'Web Personalities' forums and. LPSG is for everyone and is waiting for YOU to sprinkle your own dash of craziness into the mix.

Last edited:

malmal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love big dick pics as much as other 100% straight men. Straight men with average penis size, enable the following setting and save yourself a trip to the shrink.

Attachments

Alex93977

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very nice to meet you.

What an interesting Monday. I woke up and saw a msg from dear @BillM about SF. Little did I know what would happen next. These are crazy times with most of us in lockdown and I just wanted to try to help out. I never expected to see so many new faces. Not to mention everyone who's joined so far seems incredibly nice. It's like you all grew up in Pleasantville :) What a nice group. So happy to have you here.

Most of us are pleasant but there have been quite a few that seemed to be recently joining casusing trouble but hopefully that won't carry over.
It's great to see such an active and accomodating owner making us feel welcome when you really didn't need to so a thank you from all of us and we hope to rebuild our little community here