Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had noticed a large surge in folks here in lpsg welcome to all! I had no idea what sf was I'd heard people talk about it on here before but than again I had no idea what lpsg was before I joined and was all completely new to me so if any new comers wanna chat or need help just shoot me a message would be glad to chat and or help !

A big thank you to Mr. LPSG and La Femme for the welcome. SF was the second site I was on that closed down so I'm feeling like WTH??? I'm hoping that doesn't happen here.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for making us feel at home. While I'll miss the old place and all the great members who choose to go down with the ship, that's what happens when you book steerage :sob:. At least a lot of us made the decision to push the women and children out of the way to get a lifeboat and end up here :imp:.

I actually discovered this place long before I found SF, but never really posted mainly for the same reason someone else mentioned in this thread in that it seemed very much geared only for dudes who liked to show their penis to other dudes rather than couples. What I liked about SF is I could share my wife's pics as well as some of the both of us. At the time I first joined here I could only register as male and thus was only allowed to post dick pics for other guys to comment on which no offense, but was and still is not my thing. Now as mentioned, with the mix of members and allowance of a couples option, I already feel more at home here.

While I still have a few of the same sticking points that were part of SF, like the verification criteria, but I am glad I was allowed to change my name to my SF one. Now if I could just get my avatar back, I will feel like I never left.

Thank you once again to @Mr. LPSG and @LaFemme as well as all the other existing LPSG members who have went out of their way to save the drowning lot of us.

Tbubs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great! Just fucking dandy! Although I tried being myself over in SF. I was a much more relaxed mellow INCUBUS.
With y'all here now!?!?! I feel like I can no longer masturbate freely and openly in the living room anymore:worried:

DAMNIT!
Seriously? We won’t look ;)

MariaMaria2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, hello from another SF refugee and thanks for the welcome.
I don't know whether I'm staying for long, though. I first need to find out if a certain undesirable is roaming freely around here *insert puke emoji*...whoa, speaking of that, major props for the many available smilies (no puke one, though!), I bet sensless would have a field day! I hope she makes it over here too.
PS: Can someone explain how to add a signature?