a little selfishness isn't always a bad thing in bed...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll come out and say this,

guys who try to be 'nice guys' and selfless in bed are crap shags as far as i'm concerned. i, like a lot of women, want a man to grab me like i make him need to consume me right there and then. a lot of guys make the mistake of thinking ''is that good?'' and ''what would you like me to do?'' are always appropriate things to ask.

i'm not talking rapists, or twats who try to push you into acts you don't want, or men who treat you like a blow up doll, or ignore your reactions. i'm talking about the guy who is eating you out because he's goddamn hungry! the guy who throws you only the bed and rips your underwear without stopping to apologise.

i don't have relationships with guys who treat me badly, but i do prefer sex with men who fuck a little selfish. guys who let the passion take hold.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
couldn't agree more! and for gods sake guys, if i make a noise that you may think sounds like i'm in a little pain, don't stop and ask "are you ok?" if i'm not ok, you'll know all about it!
xoxoxoxo

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
couldn't agree more! and for gods sake guys, if i make a noise that you may think sounds like i'm in a little pain, don't stop and ask "are you ok?" if i'm not ok, you'll know all about it!
xoxoxoxo
yes, we make noises. we gasp and yelp.

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I really want a woman it is hard not really "take" her. But I do expect to be told if I am not pleasing her or being overly rough.
What you are telling me is, I am allowed to be an animal sometimes? Not all the time, but sometimes when the passion is overwhelming.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dolfette, might as well have been speaking for me in your original post. That's totally how I feel about it! Too nice is not really very nice when it comes to the bedroom.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I really want a woman it is hard not really "take" her. But I do expect to be told if I am not pleasing her or being overly rough.
What you are telling me is, I am allowed to be an animal sometimes? Not all the time, but sometimes when the passion is overwhelming.

yes there are a lot of accassions when you can just be an animal. and tbh i dont think us women are coy about letting you know when. if your girl has been more physicval than usual when you're out for dinner or something, then she wants a good passionate fuck when she gets in the door. if you've been talking about how much you love each other all evening then she wants long slow sex when you get home. i think men are able to read us a lot better than they say, and the ones who pretend to " not know" what we're looking for are just being selfish about their own sexual needs at the time.
xoxoxoox

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll come out and say this,

guys who try to be 'nice guys' and selfless in bed are crap shags as far as i'm concerned. i, like a lot of women, want a man to grab me like i make him need to consume me right there and then. a lot of guys make the mistake of thinking ''is that good?'' and ''what would you like me to do?'' are always appropriate things to ask.

i'm not talking rapists, or twats who try to push you into acts you don't want, or men who treat you like a blow up doll, or ignore your reactions. i'm talking about the guy who is eating you out because he's goddamn hungry! the guy who throws you only the bed and rips your underwear without stopping to apologise.

i don't have relationships with guys who treat me badly, but i do prefer sex with men who fuck a little selfish. guys who let the passion take hold.

Please tell me where I can find one of these? I've been looking for the up against the well panties ripped off kind of guy for awhile. You know the one where you break the bed and you both hit the floor and never miss a beat?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dolfette, might as well have been speaking for me in your original post. That's totally how I feel about it! Too nice is not really very nice when it comes to the bedroom.

Haha, this reminds me of a time when my girlfriend was cooking. I came into the kitchen, pulled her pants straight down, pulled her hips back and started fucking her over the oven. Felt pretty good.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I'm one of these women who would probably be freaked out if I was with a new partner and he just started acting like that in bed. I need to ramp up to that with a sexual partner. I need gentleness in the beginning, some care, and "Are you okay?" wouldn't annoy me at all.

With good lovers it's always gotten to that point, but not in the very beginning. I don't want that in the very beginning. Not the very first time in bed.

And men are terrible at reading women. It's better to just tell them what you want if you want something. They aren't mind readers.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I'm one of these women who would probably be freaked out if I was with a new partner and he just started acting like that in bed. I need to ramp up to that with a sexual partner. I need gentleness in the beginning, some care, and "Are you okay?" wouldn't annoy me at all.

Have you seen the movie THENOTEBOOK? You know in the end where they get back together and it shows them coming in out of the rain and he just picks her up slams back into the wall and they just go crazy, clothes coming off everywhere...

THAT is what I want.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha, this reminds me of a time when my girlfriend was cooking. I came into the kitchen, pulled her pants straight down, pulled her hips back and started fucking her over the oven. Felt pretty good.

Mmmm . . . I bet it felt good. That's just the sorta thing we're talking about :biggrin1:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

With good lovers it's always gotten to that point, but not in the very beginning. I don't want that in the very beginning. Not the very first time in bed.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. First time I sexed my girlfriend was in my office late hours after a charity benefit. Kinda just swept everything off the desk, threw her on, and had my way. We're still together, and I still do that kind of thing, so she must have liked it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you seen the movie THENOTEBOOK? You know in the end where they get back together and it shows them coming in out of the rain and he just picks her up slams back into the wall and they just go crazy, clothes coming off everywhere...

THAT is what I want.

My favourite movie/TV sex scene is on Buffy the Vampire Slayer when Spike and Buffy have sex for the first time. The walls literally shake. Turns me on every time I see it.