Anterior or posterior fornix?

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Don't go looking for specific places. Just keep doing what you've been doing; explore slowly, and keep doing whatever elicits a positive response. Also, LOOK AT THIS!

It's only a matter of time until someone makes a full-scale training model. :tongue1:

I second the notion of not looking specifically for any one place! Just have fun dabbling about and paying attention to her. You'll be much better served by doing that and stickin' to what's working. Another thing that might help is to be observant about the angle of her body in relation to your dangle. Sex isn't a science, so I wouldn't get hellbent on the geometry of things, but it will at least give you an idea of where the two of you make for the best "sparring" partners.:swordfight:You can always have a gander at the diagrams afterwards and see where you think you ran ashore after the fact! lol, pretend the vaginal diagrams are a pirate's secret treasure map and check off the points explored, the success of ye' plunderin', and where you've yet to voyage... Yarrr!... I am just rambling now.

Anyhow, I think we're all a bit guilty of making these spots sound totally unique and instantly identifiable. Dick'n Vag is anything but precise, and no two couples are exactly alike, so its best to just explore and enjoy it for yourself. (and maybe coin your own terms along the way to trump Rawdog's :smile:).

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anterior fornix for the quickies/speedy orgasms.
posterior fornix for the long grind.

i'm totally greedy.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This cul de sac, anterior fornix, posterior fornix. As eloquent as especially RawDogs describes these places and techniques, I'm still a little concerned that imagining this stuff in the abstract won't help me find by feel once I'm inside.

Thanks for the compliment! The only form of advice I can give has already been voiced. I would like to doubly stress the going slow part. I missed a lot of the details early into our relationship because I was happily sliding in and out most of the time. Slowly slide in and slowly slide out. Along the way you'll notice some ripples, rough spots and some bumps. Change the angle of entry and you'll notice different things.

It's these bumps and rough spots you need to fixate on. My wife and I are truly fortunate in that my length is just a tad bit too long for her depth. Just a smidge shorter (1/4" maybe) then I'd be touching her deep spot without giving the much needed stretch.

Years ago Enid further expanded on the concept of nudgefucking I heard from a different website. She coined the term nudgefucking and it's stuck ever since. Women's bodies are different, so this may not apply to you two, but once all the way in, wiggle around a bit and see if there's a spot that gives more easily to going deeper. It sounds odd, a tube is a tube you may say. But there is a spot deep in there where you press down and it opens up.

Women like subgirrl are fortunate enough to just automatically open up to receive the dick, some women like my wife seem to need some coaxing to open up further. Hope that made sense.

Maybe something with a tented vagina is in order...
Longer Penises Cause More Vaginal Satisfaction

*Edit...this is not my view on large vs small penis...but the diagrams do show what is going on inside the female body and where to look for the fornixes in a aroused vagina.

It's a shame that site is such crap because there are one or two gems in there that I really like. That page is one of them.

Sex isn't a science, so I wouldn't get hellbent on the geometry of things, but it will at least give you an idea of where the two of you make for the best "sparring" partners.:swordfight:

Well put, MsMoxie! Now it's women like you, AE, MickeyLee, Molotov, SG, Laidey, Enid and so many others on this website I can see having so much fun fucking while talking to. Wiggling around just searching and nudging searching and nudging and applying long sawing strokes and short nudges. In the course of doing such research one component would be how long do we rub this area until orgasm.

Research is so much fun!!

Dick'n Vag is anything but precise, and no two couples are exactly alike, so its best to just explore and enjoy it for yourself. (and maybe coin your own terms along the way to trump Rawdog's :smile:).

Hah! As much as I want to take all the credit, "nudgefucking" was first coined by Enid, "backstop" was from red44, "floaty place" was from subgirrl, "white goo" is from Laidey.

It's only a matter of time until someone makes a full-scale training model. :tongue1:
You and I both know who that someone will be. RawDawg! LOL That man sure loves pussy.

I'm touched!

I would if I could make a full scale training model, but as I said before I'm still searching for the right animation software to at least represent this spot more accurately. Baby steps. :biggrin1:

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Well put, MsMoxie! Now it's women like you, AE, MickeyLee, Molotov, SG, Laidey, Enid and so many others on this website I can see having so much fun fucking while talking to. Wiggling around just searching and nudging searching and nudging and applying long sawing strokes and short nudges. In the course of doing such research one component would be how long do we rub this area until orgasm.

Don't forget the eye patch, pirate hat, treasure map and parrot when you come over. :pirate:

Maybe a faux peg-leg too, but we can put that to other good uses! :ponder:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't forget the eye patch, pirate hat, treasure map and parrot when you come over. :pirate:

Maybe a faux peg-leg too, but we can put that to other good uses! :ponder:

I'd be askin' permission to cum aboard! Arrrr....

Or see if I can find me a scabbard for my sword.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's these bumps and rough spots you need to fixate on. My wife and I are truly fortunate in that my length is just a tad bit too long for her depth. Just a smidge shorter (1/4" maybe) then I'd be touching her deep spot without giving the much needed stretch.

The stretch isn't always necessary! Not for me anyway. Although I prefer the stretch, just touching is pretty good and will still produce deep spot orgasms.

Years ago Enid further expanded on the concept of nudgefucking I heard from a different website. She coined the term nudgefucking and it's stuck ever since. Women's bodies are different, so this may not apply to you two, but once all the way in, wiggle around a bit and see if there's a spot that gives more easily to going deeper. It sounds odd, a tube is a tube you may say. But there is a spot deep in there where you press down and it opens up.

Women like subgirrl are fortunate enough to just automatically open up to receive the dick, some women like my wife seem to need some coaxing to open up further. Hope that made sense.

While my deep spot opens up automatically, thinner things (such as my favourite toy) need to go in at a certain angle. Thicker objects seem to drift towards my deep spot automatically.

@ JR7 - if you're long enough to hit her deep spot, there's a good chance you're hitting it already and just haven't realised it. If you want to experiment with the angle thing, try aiming more towards her back wall. This is the angle I need to use with my toy.

It's a shame that site is such crap because there are one or two gems in there that I really like. That page is one of them.

I love that page too! Very graphic way to describe something that can be hard to describe in words.

I suspect your love of talking during and after sex would cure me of my shyness pretty damn quickly.

Hah! As much as I want to take all the credit, "nudgefucking" was first coined by Enid, "backstop" was from red44, "floaty place" was from subgirrl, "white goo" is from Laidey.

You did 'plugging into the matrix'. I've always loved that one.

I would if I could make a full scale training model, but as I said before I'm still searching for the right animation software to at least represent this spot more accurately. Baby steps. :biggrin1:

Make sure you remember to include the mid spot in your final design!

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both. If the man is long and skinny posterior will hurt something terrible, but if he has more girth than length it is perfect.

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So do longer penises go in the posterior or anterior? Is it possible for the male to tell which snooker (snooki?) pocket he's in?

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's the key - feeling the cervix with the head of your cock and knowing on which side you go past. You should be able to feel a "vagina within the vagina." The lover of mine that loves this the most had a hysterectomy, so unfortunately we're not sure exactly what the change is in her anatomy. Her cervix is gone, though, so I can't feel it to tell which way to go. She loves to be bottomed out, though, and with deep contact instead of repeated impact.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me it's anterior, and length required about7.5- 8 inches or more dependent on how deep I am at any given point of the month. Posterior can be uncomfortable for me with someone very long, I'd prefer to be hit against my cervix than this. The best sex I have had has been with guys who could fit into the anterior, that really does it for me. Not everyone is the right shape to get there though, which is a shame.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's anterior, and length required about7.5- 8 inches or more dependent on how deep I am at any given point of the month. Posterior can be uncomfortable for me with someone very long, I'd prefer to be hit against my cervix than this. The best sex I have had has been with guys who could fit into the anterior, that really does it for me. Not everyone is the right shape to get there though, which is a shame.

From a lot of experimentation with my wife, we've found her posterior fornix much deeper than her anterior. She's got this newly discovered swirling motion she does with her hips when she's on top to slide me from front to back. Not sure if she can do it independent of shape.

EDIT: Just found my favorite gif file to show the motion:

http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/4/8/9/9/48994/B/U/H/V/BUHV/circle grinding.gif

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So do longer penises go in the posterior or anterior? Is it possible for the male to tell which snooker (snooki?) pocket he's in?
Well, anterior refers to the front of the body. If you're rubing the front wall, that's the one you'll hit. Posterior is the other side. Aim the tip lower to scootch past the cervix more easily. When the cervix and the posterior wall slightly compress you, and you feel like you're popping into a new section, you've found the posterior fornix.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm wondering if which way your uterus goes has any bearing on where you prefer it/a penis naturally ends up?

I have a retroverted uterus, which is why it came to mind.