Anyone actually seen a celebrities cock

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen a lot of fakes of celebrities, but have always wanted to see George Clooney's real cock. Does anyone have a real photo of him nude? I saw one once several years ago that looked real. He was sprawled in a lounging chair wearing an open, thick white robe. It reminded me of a classic Hollywood shot, being the star he is, and he had a demure look on his face. Average to small penis, but very nice.

Does anyone have anything of him? Please post if so.

tootsi57

Experimental Member
Media
This is the Gospel. Was at Nashville Tn. at an all night Gospel sing in the War Memoreial bldg. 1960,s love southern gospel music went a lot. The rest rooms there were urinals on three sides of the restrooms at differant location, got some good peeps at some nice cocks, saw a nice looking guy in a black overdressy outfit walk up pulled out a nice fat not too long but very fat cock thought it looked like the king [EP] Later there was a quartet sang and this same guy came out and did a cameo apperance with the group ....Guess who

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I saw Burt Reynolds at a theater men's room in Florida. It was during a rehearsal of a show I was directing and he stopped in to watch rehearsal. I got up to go take a leak and about 30 seconds later he walked in and stood at the urinal next to me. He checked me out and I checked him out. We both started to get fluffed and then a little more than fluffed he smiled at me and I thought he was going to reach over when the door opened . We tried to tuck them back in and walked out. I went back into the front theater and he sat in the back of the theater and left about 20 minutes later. Sure would love to have seen if anything would have happened. Oh well.

1960's white trash Marilyn wanabee Mamie Van Doren wrote a "book" listing the 4 million men she had fucked. For those too young to remember the Burt Reynolds centerfold of the early 1970s, he was naked on a bearskin rug, with a cigar in his mouth and a cowboy hat covering his genitals. When rating Mr. Reynolds, Miss Van Doren said that the really didnt need the cowboy hat to cover his dick. That the cigar would have done the job. SLAP!:redface:

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not really a "celebrity" more like local tv personalities.

I live in san diego and I have seen a few local tv newscasters
nude at my gym. have also seen them cruise for cock at the gym too.

I get a kick out of knowing I have seen them naked, seen their cocks
and sometimes sucked them too. most people watching the news have
no idea what I have been priveleged to see. :wink:

Reactions: Vanced

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not really a "celebrity" more like local tv personalities.

I live in san diego and I have seen a few local tv newscasters
nude at my gym. have also seen them cruise for cock at the gym too.

I get a kick out of knowing I have seen them naked, seen their cocks
and sometimes sucked them too. most people watching the news have
no idea what I have been priveleged to see. :wink:
Does one of the guys you've sucked have the initials KK? There have been lots of rumors about him.

Last edited:

Ballbuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
don't ask don't tell originated with the American military for gays who wanted to help fight, but the government is slowly doign away with that policy, so feel free to tell us stuff

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does one of the guys you've sucked have the initials KK? There have been lots of rumors about him.

I went to High School in Pennsylvania with a San Diego sportscaster (initials JL) Last time I was IN San Diego I called him (that was about 1999 so he may not be there anymore)...........was a real jock in high school and a good looking guy. I wonder if you've ever seen him at the gym???

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was attending a dinner theater production that starred Dennis Cole (was married to Jaqueline Smith at one time). I had noticed his bulge in earlier TV shows and he was showing quite big in this dinner theater play. Went to the restroom during intermission and guess who was taking a leak right next to me -- Mr. Cole. Talk about a thick, cut, and long dick -- I bet it was at least 6 inches with a big mushroom head. Yes, I gawked at it and he didnt' seem to mind. Certainly did enjoy the rest of the show knowing what that huge bulge actually looked like.

Mr. Dennis Cole showed me his big cock in the men's room at the Beverly Hills Hotel. He was smiling and so was I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: fellatio4ever

curiouslan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aren't we the lucky ones to have seen such a magnificient dick! One of the largest I have ever seen -- seems that he was mightly proud of his attachment!