Anyone try the hardwear erection ring?

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
are cock rings really that great?

yes they are that great...especially if ur into pumping ur cock.
i have a new pump, everything is built into the tube. the pump handle and the tube is designed to slide a cock ring on the base of the pump, so when you want to, slide the cock ring off the tube to the base of ur pumped cock, release the air...and ur pumped breeder stays pumped for about 40 mins...great for oral sex at that point and anal sex.
and prior to this, i never used a cock ring...ever.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the hardware ring is a great piece of gear -- when i showed my wife her first thought was does that hurt -- i told her no -- but when we used it her only comment was ohhhhhh. she enjoys it like i do. comfortable. easy on easy off. effective. enhances a so so day. of all the cockrings i've tried, the only one i really recommend

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yay! Mine finally came in the mail today! Tried taking a quick pic with it on. I loose some length... next time I'll try putting some spacers in and try just the shaft. Attaching a crappy cell phone pic...

Oh, and to the guys that have one... are you supposed to kinda bend it back and forth? I bent it a little to get it on right, surprised with how easy it moves. I'm afraid of breaking it. But otherwise, its cool.

Oh... and its a good thing I got the 2"... the site first suggested 1.75... but no way, the 2" is close.

EDIT: (Oh, and ignore the mess all over in the background. Threw stuff all over looking for something)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sizeaddict28

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, and to the guys that have one... are you supposed to kinda bend it back and forth? I bent it a little to get it on right, surprised with how easy it moves. I'm afraid of breaking it.

Mine has not broke *however* the material on the outside has cracked all the way around and appears to be peeling. This is not good as it is right up against my cock so I moved the spacers up to cover it. Also, the bend at the top is no longer at the top and does not stay in place do to all the bending. I think it has about outlived its usefullness. I would avoid excessive bending because of this.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yay! Mine finally came in the mail today! Tried taking a quick pic with it on. I loose some length... next time I'll try putting some spacers in and try just the shaft. Attaching a crappy cell phone pic...

Oh, and to the guys that have one... are you supposed to kinda bend it back and forth? I bent it a little to get it on right, surprised with how easy it moves. I'm afraid of breaking it. But otherwise, its cool.

Oh... and its a good thing I got the 2"... the site first suggested 1.75... but no way, the 2" is close.

EDIT: (Oh, and ignore the mess all over in the background. Threw stuff all over looking for something)

Lookin good buddy....i recognized that hard veiny vascular look that this ring provides..yeah i too noticed a bit length loss...but girth and hardness ...well...you show it well....yes the ring will loose some of its original shape..careful to avoid that if u can...have fun....

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

So, how is it going for you? Good you ordered the 2" as your nuts are thick and tight as are mine and the 2" worked for me.

AVOID bending it back and forth. As I said before, mine started cracking and it BROKE at the crack last week. In fact, I amend my recommendation for this and issue the CAVEAT that it is great as long as you don't have to bend it because it will eventually break. BTW, mine broke as a result of bending it trying to get the bar on below my very tight nuts. As for me and my concerns, I can't further recommend it. :frown1:

[15shooter now looking for leather strap alternatives that deliver the same results]

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
any word on how well this works?

Some others here may disagree with me, especially those who have just got theirs but I had mine for over a year before it broke and I did not use it all that much becuae getting it on often ruined the mood, if you know what I am saying.
It is a hassle getting a correct fit and putting on the bar but once you get the hang of it, it will allow you to more experience a longer orgasm and delay your ejaculation thereby giving you a larger more voluminous one. It is expensive and is prone to breaking but not if you have a correct fit and don't have to bend it every time you use it. There are people on the site that get paid a very small amunt af money to endorse it and if you check out their own sites, they don't use it all that much. I kind of look at it as being a rich man's novelty toy.

Your stronger orgasms and ejaculations will ultimately come from spending more time in a "horned-up" state or riding the edge of orgasm for as long as possible. Skipping more than just a few days of sex will not do the trick either because you body and mind get use to the lack of sex after a while.

Bacially, is you or your partner pulls out on your nuts when you are about to cum you will have a similar experience as with the hardwear. Oh, and BTW, it is just uncomfortable to wear.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really liked mine when I got it, however over time I think I've developed a slight allergy to it. If I wear it longer than an hour I break out with bumps. It's not my favorite thing in the toy box anymore.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I really liked mine when I got it, however over time I think I've developed a slight allergy to it. If I wear it longer than an hour I break out with bumps. It's not my favorite thing in the toy box anymore.

Um, curious. Is some of the plating wearing off? Mine did just before it broke. Maybe you changed lubes? Maybe just time to move on like I did?

B_bigDwalker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had my hardwear for plus 24 months, I use it at least every other day, and I'm absolutely inlove with it. It's great for edging, for orgasm control, for super big hard veiny wood. I think guys get confused soemtimes with how to use it, and they bend it too much every time they wear it when the idea is to just flex it the first couple of times until you get the shape that's best for you figured out and then leave it like that. It's adustable by putting the clip on at different tightnesses so there really is no reason to flex it over and over... mine is great. 2 years and counting and it gets me rock hard as good today as on the first day I got it.

Last edited:

GeeString

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I took the plunge and ordered a set. I received it yesterday and I must say, best cockring ever. I still have to use it a few more times to make sure it lives up to the hype, but on my initial use, I am happily surprised.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why does it break???
They are made of very soft metal so you can really get t great fit. Mine did not break but the plating wore off and I'm allergic to the metal. It was fun while it lasted but I'm not ordering another one. For what it cost it should have lasted more than a few months.