Aussiebum

joe2518

Just Browsing
Media
I just recently baught a pair from Aussiebum and I just received them yesterday.
They are 100 % cotton juct like "tightey whitey's" but they have a pocket for your balls and dick. The pouch part seems to be a little bigger as well. I like them very much. Being a pumper on a daily basis, these underwear gives me the room I need . I suggest these Patriots to anyone!!

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tempted, although being a bloater, I suspect they wouldn't flatter. :cool:

Here's a pic:
eng_brief_white_i20.jpg

My reaction is a desire to fondle that bulge; oh, and I'm British, not English.

GaelG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:biggrin1: :wink:

Excellent !!!
Thanks Group51, you're nice
I want the french version :cool:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate the international flair on this line of underwear.

Great poses here. What more can anyone ask for?

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question for those of you who have tried the Wonderjock... I ordered some awhile back and like them. I generally like the Aussiebum stuff anyway but had a question about the pouch.
Do you guys stuff "everything" inside the pouch or do you just put your cock in there and let your nutz hang naturally outside the pouch... so the pouch separates and lifts your cock away from your nutz?
I suppose you could do it either way but didn't find anything on their website that suggested the "intended" way to arrange the goods.
Thanks!

Enigma_Voyageur

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the wonderjock brief and I stuff both my dick and balls in it. I was surprised that this Wonderjock thing has been as comfortable to wear as it has. I already have a good bulge without enhancement but with this thing its like OMG, lol.

iruka

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love 'em, but find that they tend to squeeze me too much so when I whip it out for a pee it's gone small. My nuts are too big to get in the pouch though.

I prefer the ordinary briefs and the trunks - plenty of room in them.

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know I have seen mention here of some guys who have tried the Wonderjock, which is underwear with something inside to lift your cock & balls for maximum comfort. No, wait, for maximum show.

Oh, and there is no connection between the name of this product and my screen name, nor between me & them. I used wonder27 long before I ever heard of the wonderjock.

Does anyone have any pics of themselves wearing them? I'm interesting in what that extra something inside is and how it works. Could someone post some photos that show what's inside? Maybe a shot of the inside? And a shot of the inside when they are on? I'm not all that big, but I truly wonder how one of the really big cocks around here would work out inside one of these. Would it be popping out the top all the time?

Below is a pic from the manufacturer though it is of the swimwear with the wonder thing inside. You can see better what it is in this shot than in the underwear shots, particularly because the model is wet.

http://hedonism.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/wonderjock2.jpg