Autofellatio

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Selfsuck is not everybody’s bag; it’s something you’ve really got to want to do. And if you have serious intent then very often you have to work at it; not everybody being flexible enough to do it at will. For some it means lots of stretching and exercise; working progressively and making sure you are warmed up before you program, to avoid injury. Equally important can be warming down after to maintain the equilibrium. Like I say, ‘you’ve got to want it!

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
havent been able to do it in a few years.. hurt my back once and stopped after that..
I was able to get alot of it in.. but its not worth it if your crippled later on lol

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

exactly.. why do it and be in pain if you can get someone else to do the work for you lol

lmao The whole idea is that we do it because we can't can't find anyone else to do it right now. Well, that and because we're men and we're naturally perverted. lol

Like Clerks taught us: EVERY guy has tried to suck his dick before; It isn't gay if you're doing it yourself. :tongue:

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Dragon88, you got me thinking. What position where you in when you discovered you could, can you do it in only one position? When i first licked the tip of my cock i was standing in the shower with a hard on, bent over wrapped my arms round the back of legs and put out my tongue. I didnt learn to go on my back till much later but prefer to just sit down and do it. Took me a while till i could get my mouth far enough to fully suck on my cockhead, now i can get upto half the shaft in.

danfromberklee

Just Browsing
Media
Only when I've been up late working after doing Adderal will I be able to suck my dick. I normally can get the head in my mouth and it's too uncomfortable to sustain. After twelve hours of involuntary muscle flexing caused by the stimulant and a good hour or two of stretching, I can almost get down all the way. I've even been able to lick my pelvis and wake up feeling fine the next day.

When stretching, if you stretch towards your dick, you have to spend just as much bending backwards, away from it.

I think it might actually make you taller temporarily

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm one of the lucky ones and have been doing it since I was around 5. It's a myth that you must be a big boy - I'm only 7" (around 17.5 cm), so ok but not massive. But I can't now always do it and it depends on a lot of things. Exercise and a relatively flat stomach. If I've not exercised (or if its first thing in the morning when my body's still stiff from sleep) or if I've eaten too much and put on weight, I can't. If I've worked out and lost weight (and especially if I've been swimming) I can still get up to half of it in my mouth). But you need to keep doing it, otherwise you end up not being able to.

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
I'm one of the lucky ones and have been doing it since I was around 5. It's a myth that you must be a big boy - I'm only 7" (around 17.5 cm), so ok but not massive. But I can't now always do it and it depends on a lot of things. Exercise and a relatively flat stomach. If I've not exercised (or if its first thing in the morning when my body's still stiff from sleep) or if I've eaten too much and put on weight, I can't. If I've worked out and lost weight (and especially if I've been swimming) I can still get up to half of it in my mouth). But you need to keep doing it, otherwise you end up not being able to.
Only 7? That's big. I hate it when people go "I'm ONLY ___"

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry. I guess I'm impressionable. And deeply superficial. Just like girls have to have the perfect body because that's what they see in the glossies, we guys are fed a diet of 'huge' and it makes us self-conscious.

Sorry if I offended. Offend seems to be all I do at the moment.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
I used to be able to give myself head but I fell out of practice when I had people to suck it for me and I can barely do it now!

I used to prop my head up on pillows and throw my legs over and get it in that way, as long as I had done warmups. Now I have to live with just licking the tip and aiming my load into my mouth at the end... and that's with a 9"!

Good luck to you, it's a most wonderful feeling.

WHB

Dragon88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Dragon88, you got me thinking. What position where you in when you discovered you could, can you do it in only one position? When i first licked the tip of my cock i was standing in the shower with a hard on, bent over wrapped my arms round the back of legs and put out my tongue. I didnt learn to go on my back till much later but prefer to just sit down and do it. Took me a while till i could get my mouth far enough to fully suck on my cockhead, now i can get upto half the shaft in.

I can do two positions. The first is just sitting normally, bending over my legs and sucking my cock, but a better one is when I'm with my feet over my head with my butt in the air (don't know how to explain it) :tongue: The second one works best, since I get more of my cock in my mouth...

shadowmasterson

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can selfsuck, but in the fall and winter it's kinda hard, and a both makes it alot easier, and we only have a shower over here... To bad, but I can still suck the head of my penis, now, during the warmer and better days I can get half in my mouth :biggrin1:

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Such a coincidence that this thread got revived. I just managed to lick the head of my 7" cock about 10 mins ago!!!!! I'm so excited. I videotaped it as proof! I'm 5'-9" and flexible in some ways but I can't touch my toes. I can't belive it!! I'm gonna stretch a bunch and see if I can slowly get farther. I'm glad to hear that other guys with 7" cocks can also do it. I can't wait to show/tell my gf. I wonder what she will think.

I also want to tell my best freind who is a girl and we talk about really intimate stuff, like she gave me advice on how to not hurt my gf during sex due to my girth. I just have to figure out a good icebreaker.