Alkaz

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hair removal cream. Im not that hairy but I do like a clean back. I just slap it on all over, have a shave then by the time Ive done that its worked its magic and I just jump in the shower to wash it off.

Reactions: OKCLane

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the '80s, the Garde Manger at work also cut hair on the side. Being that I was mostly bald on top, she used clippers without a guard to buzz my head very short. When she got down to the neckline, she asked where she should stop. She saw that I had a hairy back and asked me if I would like it trimmed for no extra charge. Yes please! It was the first time that my back hair was trimmed. She used the clippers without a guard, and it felt clean and looked neat. My female roommate (who has been my best friend ever since) commented on how much better I look without the hairy back.

Eventually, my coworker left work and I bought a pair of clippers to buzz my own head. When the hair on my back grew back in, my roommate asked me about it one day at our pool. I told her that my barber left work and I don't know her number. Roommate offered to buzz my back. That was summer of 1986. She has faithfully buzzed my back for me at least once per month ever since. After all of the years of keeping the back hair trimmed, I would never let it grow back in again. It's very uncomfortable, especially in the summer.