ball size....

This thread prompted me to actually compare mine with an large chicken egg just now...mine seem to be slightly smaller that it, but it was a big egg haha. Always conisdered my balls to be average, and they can hang pretty low. Was called "lug nut" back in school haha.
 
I have extremely large testicles, each is about 3.5 times the average size, have a look at my gallery. I've always had to be careful with underwear and they can be really annoying when it's hot, but they're great to have when 'm having sex, and all my girlfriends have loved them

Yeah. Ur balls are pretty big.. NICE though!!
 
I too have extremely large testicles and always have. Several times in the sauna at the gym, gys have made comments and asked if they are "natural". I've always had to be careful with underwear and tried boxers but then found it is best to just go commando and let my nuts hang free. They also hang lower when it's hot, but they're great with sex. I love to "teabag" and just drop my nuts in an open mouth.