Bam Margera

haha12345

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i've seent the stickaim video he was drunk as fuck and most of the video you can't understand... then some1 asks hm 2 show his cock and he pulls up his shirt and shows it he is def. a grow but its at least 4" soft so i think he is at least over the national average

Media
Yeah I was going to show the image posted above where he pulls his shirt up and pants down to flash the webcam. In the extras on the 1st Jackass DVD, there is a short video of him walking around completely naked riding an elevator lol. Nothing marvelous, but who cares right? lol

alittle420BuD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
boring boring boring... The stickcam vid is just boring. you get 2 quick flashes from BAM at 44:30 and 51:30 and that is it. You will want to mute the sound as all you hear is extra loud metal that is so distorted it is difficult to tell what is actually playing. The dialog is drunken and only here and there between all the distortion. If you are a real Bam fan then check it out and fast forward, otherwise I call this one a waste of time. I would rather see Bam in action and if there is a true sex tape other than the blurry show nothing but my balls teaser that was included in the jack ass extras I would love to see that. I have always wanted to see him hard and ready with that drunken punk smile/smirk of his.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw it and it was nice for a guy was was not hard. I would have loved to take it in my mouth and suck him until he Bammed all over me.