Being Stared At

Originally posted by mrarkmann+Oct 12 2005, 03:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrarkmann &#064; Oct 12 2005, 03:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Freddie53@Oct 11 2005, 07:29 PM
I remember a quote from years ago. "It is better to be looked at then to be looked over."



Love the quote. I catch people looking at me all the time. Especially when I&#39;m wearing jeans. I&#39;m a passive crotch watcher, most are gawker active crotch watchers. One of the most impressive bulges that I&#39;ve seen is this tall older gentleman who works at my school. He&#39;s probably about 6&#39;5 and has a massive basket and can be seen hanging down almost to his knees in khakis sometimes. :wow:
[post=350701]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

What´s your guess about his basket : cock or balls or both ?
 
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Aug 19 2005, 06:12 AM
I hate it when someone tries making small talk while staring at my crotch. I usually say, "It&#39;s not going to answer you: my face is up here."
[post=336591]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah there&#39;s this one girl (whose bed I spewed up on) who stared at my crotch from day one (literally) and the other night she said &#39;let me pour you another drink&#39;. And was staring at my crotch. Now I don&#39;t think 5" soft is all that big but I spose its big enough to be noticed. I see girls in town wearing sunglasses (its not even sunny here) and staring at my crotch (then smiling hehe).

I like it sometimes but not when its blatant or pervy, like the girl (Jen) whose bed I decorated. BTW the internet is back on now, I had to go out and buy an ethernet card, then install it. Its cool though, I like opening things up and sticking my tool in ;)

(I have a set of screwdrivers, like a swiss army knife only with divers, very handy)
 
Originally posted by bigmec2001+Oct 12 2005, 10:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmec2001 &#064; Oct 12 2005, 10:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mrarkmann@Oct 12 2005, 03:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Freddie53
@Oct 11 2005, 07:29 PM
I remember a quote from years ago. "It is better to be looked at then to be looked over."




Love the quote. I catch people looking at me all the time. Especially when I&#39;m wearing jeans. I&#39;m a passive crotch watcher, most are gawker active crotch watchers. One of the most impressive bulges that I&#39;ve seen is this tall older gentleman who works at my school. He&#39;s probably about 6&#39;5 and has a massive basket and can be seen hanging down almost to his knees in khakis sometimes. :wow:
[post=350701]Quoted post[/post]​

What´s your guess about his basket : cock or balls or both ?
[post=350767]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Its funny how this is one of the great mysteries of life. Just when you thought it was dick, it turns out to be balls........... :p
 
There was this one time in a swimming pool/gym lockeroom. I was taking a shower while the pool was getting ready to close and the lifeguard took a shower directly next to me at the end of his shift. It was an open shower with no stalls or curtains and we the only ones there. I thought it was unusual for him to pick one so close. Anyways, we finished showering and it so happened that our lockers were across from each other. I was drying off and glanced over to catch him staring at my equipment. He smiled and his eyebrows went up when he noticed I was glancing at him too. Nothing happened, we just got dressed and left.
I noticed that most guys that shower at that pool are pretty below average. I&#39;m talking about 2 or so inches flaccid, so I always get glances with wide eyes looking downward. Sometimes I feel shy about it, but most of the time I like to show off a bit.
 
Originally posted by bigmec2001+Oct 12 2005, 06:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmec2001 &#064; Oct 12 2005, 06:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mrarkmann@Oct 12 2005, 03:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Freddie53
@Oct 11 2005, 07:29 PM
I remember a quote from years ago. "It is better to be looked at then to be looked over."




Love the quote. I catch people looking at me all the time. Especially when I&#39;m wearing jeans. I&#39;m a passive crotch watcher, most are gawker active crotch watchers. One of the most impressive bulges that I&#39;ve seen is this tall older gentleman who works at my school. He&#39;s probably about 6&#39;5 and has a massive basket and can be seen hanging down almost to his knees in khakis sometimes. :wow:
[post=350701]Quoted post[/post]​

What´s your guess about his basket : cock or balls or both ?
[post=350767]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Has to be balls, his peter is hanging down his leg :-D
 
I get this at work, where they look at my face when passing in the corridor, then they look down at my crotch, and i wear baggy trousers and (to my knowledge) theres no bulge or anything to look at&#33; sometiems they dont even bother with the face, its just weird
 
I was on a trip to Chicago and being bolder than I would be at home, I wore my seldom-seen "Well Hung Drywall Company" t-shirt out in public. That got me more noticed than I was used to. People do look, for sure. But calling attention to it sure increased the attention.

A buddy introduced me to someone who immediately looked at my crotch and then tentatively asked me about the t-shirt. I said it was just for advertising, but NOT for advertising anything about home improvement.

I was then asked for more specifics and when I answered "about as big around as a Red Bull can, but longer" he gave me the cutest grin. That lead to one of the most memorable sexual experiences of my life.

Advertising - it works!
 
I am always getting stared at in public. Place llike in public restrooms, if I went in the open stalls I some one would be staring at my rod. I go in the closed stalls now because of that. When I was in college the female professors would openly stare at my crotch.

Just a little while ago, I was at a Classical music concert and I noticed a couple of college girls one was whispering into her friends ear and her friend had this look of wonderment on her face with her mouth agape; she was staring at my crotch.

I could go on with stories like these all day long. If a guy is staring at me I just ignore it. So being stared at because of my package is nothing new, but I wear clothes that are loose so it won't be so noticable.
 
Had it happen one night in a nightclub. I was just standing, idly watching the dancefloor when I noticed this woman in her mid 20's looking in my direction. Didn't think any more about it until a couple of minutes later I noticed that she still seemed to be looking fairly intently in my direction (and mostly well below eye level!). Now I'm a bit short-sighted (& too vain to wear glasses for going out!) and wasn't sure if I recognized her from somewhere, but didn't want to stare. Next thing I know, she's walked over and is standing in front of me, slightly to the side and is backing her backside into my crotch - I jumped back slightly (a bit shocked) and when she turned around I realized that I'd had a one night stand with her friend about a year previously and remembered that the one I'd had the sweaty night with had commented that her friend would be jealous as she had a real thing for 'big' men.

At that point my wife (who I'd only been seeing for about 6 months at that point) came back from dancing and the woman looked a bit embarrased, then wandered off. Of course my other half found my unease at what happened highly funny!

After having things like that happen I can now understand why my wife sometimes gets quite pissed off by blokes staring (like unsubtle gawping, not the complimentary extended glance) at her when we've been out - she's got an impressive chest and what I'd describe as an 'amazon-like' figure - rather than being the compliment some people seem to think. It's pretty annoying to be just though of as a walking body part that happens to have a person attached (although no-one's ever talked to my dick the way some blokes seem to just talk to her chest)
 
What if you are being stared at by some creepy dude that took advantge of your insecurity of being naked in the locker room? Have any of you threatened someone for invading your privacy - when they clearly knew they were?
 
Personally I don't see much difference being stared at by a young hot guy and an older "perv" guy. What do I care if he looks? It is not like I am interviewing who I am going to have sex with. They are just staring. Do you think just because some guys are older some how should make them less curious?

I did notice that when I was living in Spain the stares were much more obvious. No one even made an attempt to hide the stares. I guess it is just a cultural thing. But hey if you are not used to being stared at by everyone young or old by the time you are in college, you must not be that hung.
 
I'm always getting stared at while at public urinals and in the showers at my local recreation centre. Maybe it has to do with being half asian and half english - people are curious to see what i'm packing between the legs?

I notice that older men are always trying to check out my cock at the rec centre. It's annoying because some of them are so rude about it they are totally gawking at my dick versus the polite casual glance over.

One of my best friends commented that he was shocked to see how big I was considering that my mom is Japanese/Chinese. He laughed and said "you're lucky you seem to have inherited a huge english sausage from your dad" and I just smiled back.

But I try to use the semi-private urinals with the walls/barriers in between to avoid having other's always glancing over at my privates. But not many urinals around here have the walls.
 
I looked at the OP's gallery and while it's nice, it's hardly something I couldn't take my eyes off of. But the way the question's worded makes me think he thinks it's all that.


As my math teacher once said to a fellow class member who was being irritated by another class member with habitual staring: "Listen, shut your mouth. It's a blessing anybody would look at ya!"
 
But hey if you are not used to being stared at by everyone young or old by the time you are in college, you must not be that hung.
I disagree. I've always been extremely shy. I would feel awkward having someone stare at me - regardless of whether it was complimentary or invasive.

But then again, maybe I just don't have a lot to stare at?
 
I'm always getting stared at while at public urinals and in the showers at my local recreation centre. Maybe it has to do with being half asian and half english - people are curious to see what i'm packing between the legs?

I notice that older men are always trying to check out my cock at the rec centre. It's annoying because some of them are so rude about it they are totally gawking at my dick versus the polite casual glance over.

One of my best friends commented that he was shocked to see how big I was considering that my mom is Japanese/Chinese. He laughed and said "you're lucky you seem to have inherited a huge english sausage from your dad" and I just smiled back.

But I try to use the semi-private urinals with the walls/barriers in between to avoid having other's always glancing over at my privates. But not many urinals around here have the walls.

tbh austin... And I don't want to be mean or so, but you aren't really big... I don't get why you always post that they admire you for how big you are, because you aren't. Sorry. I'm not big either, but you aren't bigger man. Sorry again.