Mariamaldini

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love this thread, The new below deck down under, culver looks like he has some feet..saw a few brief flashes, nothing online yet thou
Here’s a pic of Culver’s soles from the 2nd episode! Sorry for the quality, I took a pic of my tv screen. I don’t have peacock, so I can’t stream it

Attachments

thatoneguy90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So glad I stumbled on this thread! One of the reasons I enjoy watching Below Deck is the abundance of feet. Here's my contribution: Nico Scholly.
View attachment 74149141
View attachment 74149161
Ohhh, Nico! He has a nice thickness to his. I'm kinda shocked no one started the thread sooner! I found Eddie's on wikifeet but the pics are blurry. I might look for Bruno's later, I kinda remember seeing his at one point.

Reactions: hotter911

samandtham

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ohhh, Nico! He has a nice thickness to his. I'm kinda shocked no one started the thread sooner! I found Eddie's on wikifeet but the pics are blurry. I might look for Bruno's later, I kinda remember seeing his at one point.

Let me look at what I have of Eddie, but here's one. His is the one on the left, with black pants. The one in flip-flops (I believe footwear is required for those working in the kitchen) is Ben and the feet on the right is Kelley's.
eddie1.jpg

thatoneguy90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me look at what I have of Eddie, but here's one. His is the one on the left, with black pants. The one in flip-flops (I believe footwear is required for those working in the kitchen) is Ben and the feet on the right is Kelley's.
View attachment 74175281
Thanks! Great find! I think there was one episode where Eddie was in his bunk having a disagreement with a girlfriend and the cameras couldn't avoid good shots of his feet. It was during his first years, that's when I noticed he has nice feet.

• Love
Reactions: Shag471

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
I agree, one of the reasons I like below deck is the feet, I get so disappointed when they wear shoes, which they do on the new one down under sometimes lol

Heretowatch355

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

thatoneguy90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone see the feet of that cute young guest guy? he was so hot... think it was below deck med..
I think I know who you mean, if it's him, I mostly saw the sides of his feet and they did look nice. These new seasons need to show some better views of some feet! Ha ha! I'm hoping to see Storm's soles, his tops look nice and manly with some veins and muscles. I hope he has nice thick soles and we get to see them.

Shag471

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks! Great find! I think there was one episode where Eddie was in his bunk having a disagreement with a girlfriend and the cameras couldn't avoid good shots of his feet. It was during his first years, that's when I noticed he has nice feet.
This one? :cool:

Attachments