Big Breasts And Running

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For most women those work fairly well at minimizing jiggle (works fine for me and my C cups) but when you get to the larger end of the spectrum from what I hear there's still not much comfort. Running will just suck for bigger boobehs. Generally, from what I hear from ladies with larger boobers than I.
The reality and struggle is very real, like everything related to big boobies, good sports bras or tops that're actually big enough to accommodate without half your boobies hanging out the top are both limited in what's available and expensive. Also like everything else trying to hold the boulders it has to work hard and life expectancy is low before something starts to give!

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've witnessed this myself while out boating and snorkeling!
Perhaps there is a study about boob floatation that compensate the life jackets.
It’s time to re do the flotation test and the running one just in case.

The reality and struggle is very real, like everything related to big boobies, good sports bras or tops that're actually big enough to accommodate without half your boobies hanging out the top are both limited in what's available and expensive. Also like everything else trying to hold the boulders it has to work hard and life expectancy is low before something starts to give!

I can definitely see how this would be a problem..

Reactions: Holly Doors

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And here we go again, this time while I was driving and had to pull over, damn wire broke in half and stabbed right into me.
I was having to pull my boobs out in the car to get the wire outta my skin, damn things not even that old that's only one half the other went down under the seat, great start to the day!:confounded: View attachment 18954371
The combining fabric and metal it’s tricky, sometimes I suggest my wife to use Xena top but we didn’t found any trustworthy blacksmith around for the job.
It supports the boobs but xena screams every time she jumps.
hhVNZ29.gif

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The combining fabric and metal it’s tricky, sometimes I suggest my wife to use Xena top but we didn’t found any trustworthy blacksmith around for the job.
hhVNZ29.gif
Lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hhVNZ29.gif

:joy:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hhVNZ29.gif

My BFF had a Princess Leia slave costume once and convinced me to try it on for a lark. It was hideous! Boobage spilled everywhere. It looked great on her, but on me it looked and felt like an overheated Pillsbury Dough Boy.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BFF had a Princess Leia slave costume once and convinced me to try it on for a lark. It was hideous! Boobage spilled everywhere. It looked great on her, but on me it looked and felt like an overheated Pillsbury Dough Boy.
What can I say? Stay Puft
Seriously, never understood all the fuzz about about leía golden bikini, Jaba drooling at its quite a critic on horn dogs. I found her hot but more related to her spirit and fire if it makes any sense.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What can I say? Stay Puft
Seriously, never understood all the fuzz about about leía golden bikini, Jaba drooling at its quite a critic on horn dogs. I found her hot but more related to her spirit and fire if it makes any sense.

Never forget Leia necked that drooling slug son of a bitch :imp:

Fisher: The father who flipped out about it, 'What am I going to tell my kid about why she’s in that outfit?' Tell them that a giant slug captured me and forced me to wear that stupid outfit, and then I killed him because I didn’t like it. And then I took it off. Backstage."

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I can't even get aroused by other women running cuz of first hand knowledge of how uncomfortable that woman is.

Now a big titty womang running with minimal bounce? I will hit her up for brand and purchase location.
Truth!
As precious as dresses with serious pockets.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On behalf of men everywhere I would like to thank all you big boobed girls for running. Thank you.
read the room
To use one's intuition to analyze the general mood of the people in a particular setting and act accordingly.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Me thinks you would be suited more to the Jeanie costume of Barbara Eden..........Ok, I can imagine that, is that permitted? :)
GettyImages-515533172.jpg

Yeah, it's Black and White....cause that's how I remember the first shows :) No navel permitted....she wasn't born, she was bottle bred...........hahhahaha