- Joined
- Oct 9, 2019
- Posts
- 4,271
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 107,201
- Points
- 583
- Location
- Queen Victoria, Mauritius
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Female
Oh it was definitely the vibe in the early 2000s!! A/S/L and all@AOLChatsAlum
I just have to say I LOVE your name. My fresh ass used to get dick pics from AOL chat dudes all the time back in the day LOL.
@AOLChatsAlum
I just have to say I LOVE your name. My fresh ass used to get dick pics from AOL chat dudes all the time back in the day LOL.
Oh it was definitely the vibe in the early 2000s!! A/S/L and all- thank you!!
Is he Bisexual or Gay. He doesn’t have any collaborations with anyone.
Who are these guys?
Does Tavon have any socials?The guy in the Apron is Tavon. Marvin never released an @ for the phat booty red pants guy. He does that with the ones he likes.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.