bulge..but what type are you?

ORCABOMBER: We know that you are out there...somewhere..

*cue X-Files music*

spork: I guess I wear my pants lower than most people here, because mine just hangs straight.

When I sit down or wear athletic shorts, everything bunches up and goes left. Since my balls are reasonably large, hang low, and end up at the same level as the head, I don't get the "hose effect" -- just a big lump to one side or the other.

I've tried putting balls on one side and cock on the other but it chafed terribly. Not sure how people do that.

rangersean: I've got high hanging moderatly sized balls, so the only 'extra' bulge is the dick. It goes down the left. I've tried the right, but that's way too uncomfortable.

When I first heard about dressing 'up' my first reaction was "how?!?". It had never crossed my mind and I hadn't undressed a guy who did that. I still haven't figured out how I could do that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rangersean: You state your all-dick bulge goes down the left and that you tried the right but it was "way too uncomfortable".

In the pic doesn't it go down your right leg, or did you mean seen on the left of the one approaching you? That's a mighty lot of extra bulge on YOUR right side, dude!

(?)

Luke

rangersean: That pic's a mirror shot that I didn't reverse for posting. Yeah, it's all dick and down (my) left side.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=spork link=board=clothing;num=1070974483;start=40#41 date=01/10/04 at 23:26:03]

"I guess I wear my pants lower than most people here...

Since my balls are reasonably large, hang low, and end up at the same level as the head, I don't get the "hose effect" -- just a big lump to one side or the other.  

I've tried putting balls on one side and cock on the other but it chafed terribly.  Not sure how people do that..."

[/quote]

I can identify with all of the above except one thing--the "level" I wear my slacks.

btw---"Dividing up the gear" as to which direction certain parts of it goes (left vs. right)...it's beyond me, too, how some guys can manage that? Pheww--- ???

I do sense a "trend" ? here though, amongst us men.
Those of us who are older tend to wear our slacks and pants "higher up". They younger guys do not. (Many of the younger guys (teens) seem to wear pants big enough for two or three guys to be in them at the same time and they wear them low and baggy!). I chuckle sometimes as to what I observe. I find those scenarios more "attention getting" than if they were revealing bulges in "regular-fit" clothing!

Fact remains, that for formal and business wear etiquette, the top of the pants should be worn pretty much near the navel. Of course, this is not done as commonly anymore and to do so allows opportunites for plenty of bulge! Those of us in our forties and fifites probably can remember dads, grandfathers, and uncles wearing pants "higher up" which showed bulges down one side or the other. I find pants feel better "higher up" nearer the navel. I've certainly learned too, that the kind of fabric, it's texture, and particular colors all weigh in on the ability to show a bulge. Flat-front slacks seem to be more popular now (here in the U.S.)and that is yet another challenge (since pleated slacks tend to diminish bulges). So, guys have some choices they must consider.

I think another fact remains, though---how much a man shows "a bulge" varies considerably from man to man.
Seems certain "body-types / body -builds" lend themselves more toward showing and there are going to be occasions where, despite all efforts, a bulge is STILL going to be obvious. We may as well accept it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The clothing industry tries to stay a step ahead of current fads in style and are now offering the 'low rise' jean, with their crotches up at the same position as before the 'baggy' look. The most extreme is the 3.5 inch fly with only one button. One of our members has just gotten a new pair, so maybe he'll see this and help keep us informed re. 'packing' all the equipment in such a short rise! Necessity is the Mother of Invention, as they say.

Luke

rangersean: I can't wait 'til I can find some low-rise jeans for my off-work hours. I'm glad they're coming back in style.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, buddy, if they get in vogue I'll start carrying a tape measure around with me to measure dick. It'll be so easy, just walk up to the candidate and reach down with a tape measure! :D

Luke

jimbo67: I can relate to what Benderten said. When I was a kid, dad and my uncles wore their pants high and showed leg bulges. The fact that they did not seem to care that the bulges showed puzzled me. I windered how they could walk around in public like that. But then I realized that most men their ages dressed the same way.

At the urging of my parents, I reluctantly began wearing boxer shorts as a teeneger. The fact that I had a bulge down my leg caused me a lot of embarrassment for a long time. Over the years, I got used to showing a bulge and it really became a non-issue.

Now that I think about it, I have become like my father with my pants worn high and my cock and balls hanging left, not caring that there is an obvious bulge.

Reactions: AARON.aa

ORCABOMBER: Hey Bender, I know what you mean, but I'm 21 and I wear my trousers pretty high up. It's a bit "ass-grabbing" though! :D

hungstud: i dress to the  right, got the hose look going especially in my low rise jeans

tried measuring my hose through my jeans for you Roys, looks about 7" soft

spork: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=clothing;num=1070974483;start=40#46 date=01/19/04 at 11:27:58]The clothing industry tries to stay a step ahead of current fads in style and are now offering the 'low rise' jean[/quote]

I tried the several Levi's variations of low rise, which would theoretically be ideal for how I wear pants, but unfortunately they're cut for the average flabby American and not one who works out/rides his bicycle a lot.

Problem 1: they have no ass. If the waist size is right, my ass doesn't fit. If my ass fits, I get plumber's crack when I sit down.

Problem 2: thighs too small. Since "the boys" have to go one side or the other when you sit down in low-rise jeans, there has to be a little room in there. But for me there isn't. OUCH!

Also a note on pleats: if you wear your pants low, pleats can actually accentuate the bulge. Your equipment pushes the extra fabric out in the middle, around the fly, and forms a big triangle shape. It's not well-defined, but there's obviously something big in there. Flat-fronts can be less revealing if you wear them low, because there's not enough slack fabric to outline everything.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too bad we don't have a picture of you, spork, either in or out of the jeans you prefer. My mental picture would love to have a little help from my visual 'sizing up'.

Luke ::)

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
there is a definite 'left-pattern', because all men by nature have one testicle that hangs a bit lower than the other, and therefore causes the cock to sway more that way ... and pardon the obvious pun here, considering the topic, but 'nature abhors a vacuum' LOL ... anyway, its seems were talking more about how one is 'hanging', as opposed to how ones bulge looks in ones pants ... myself i have no huge bulge per se, more like a cock-silhouette, when freeballing or in loose-fitting boxers, but in tighter fitting boxer briefs, and in jeans, there is a definite big bulge ... even in regular boxers, if wearing a suit for example, i can plainly see the outline of my cock, including the head, thru the fabric ... guys who wear regular briefs or tanga-type (european-cut) briefs, would show more of a bulge ... if you doubt me and are well endowed in both cock and ballsize, just try stuffing your equipment into a pair of speedos or any other type of snug-cut and fitting bathing suit, and you too will have a huge bulge ! one of the very reasons for myself discontinuing wearing tighty-whiteys or regular briefs was an uncomfortable feeling of having to stuff it all into a smaller space, especially as you get older (im 41), and the equipment heads more south as the years pass, hence the greater comfort of free-balling or loose-fitting boxers that let everything hand nicely as nature intended ...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're so right, vkngsxgd8, regarding equipment heading south with age. I'll be 75 next month and for the first time in my life, I've started freeballing. My cock says it loves it by keeping semi and getting looks throughout the day. I just wish I had eliminated undershorts years ago.

Luke

junior15074: Freelballing is alot of fun and alot easier on the dick and balls. I generally freeball as often as I can. I have worn Jeans and went freeballing. You definitely can see my dick especially the head down the pants leg. I find as I get older I don't care what people think. I have gotten stares and smiles. I get a kick out of peoples reactions. I think I know what busty women go thru if they are well endowed in the chest area.