Busting a faker: SexyChick517

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am sorry you got hurt. It's just wrong for peeps to take advantage of someone who isn't bothering them. If someone pm's you, and they are a jerk, tear 'em a new one. Otherwise, why be an arse? You want to get sniffed?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One thing that I noticed, and perhaps it just wasn't mentioned, is that she never explained why she just left you sitting there. If nothing else "she" at least owes you the explaination for her bad behaviour in that respect.

I rarely meet people from online, and in the few times that I have, I've always been very comfortable with them first. For example, here, I've had dinner with both Matthew, and DJG, but they're both very straightforward personalities here. If someone is cagey in any way, beyond standard safety practices, I pretty much write them off a fakes. My fav experience was a guy that was hounding me (NOT on this site) for months to meet and "hang out". I figured that after such a long exchange, he had to be sincere, so I worked up the nerve to finally meet. He only had a couple available pix, and I swore they looked close, but still I kept thinking they were two different people, but it was tough to tell, and he was such a nice guy. So, guy shows up, and doesn't look like EITHER of the pix. When I brought this up, he became totally indignant and blamed ME!
Him: "You KNOW you wouldn't have met me if I sent my own pictures! You're just mad because you have some fantasy person in your mind of who you were expecting."
Me: "But that's just it. Those pix aren't YOU!"
Him: "Well, that's your opinion"
Me: "You just admitted... GET OUT!!!"

Um... WHAT???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! Think_Kink you are a truly beautiful young woman! :smile:

That said if I were your mom I would lock you in a tower room and feed you your meals through a hole in the door. To keep all those randy Canadian mens from trying to mount you. :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
OMG! Think_Kink you are a truly beautiful young woman! :smile:

That said if I were your mom I would lock you in a tower room and feed you your meals through a hole in the door. To keep all those randy Canadian mens from trying to mount you. :tongue:
OK... I'm going to start a new thread so we stop hyjacking this one...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One thing that I noticed, and perhaps it just wasn't mentioned, is that she never explained why she just left you sitting there. If nothing else "she" at least owes you the explaination for her bad behaviour in that respect.

That bothered me as well. I can't understand why anyone would let do that to someone and then still respond to them later. If the person has already been lying and coming up with excuses, then why not just make up another one as to why they can't be there. If they simply don't want to meet the person, then be up front.

Knowing is a person is sitting somewhere waiting for you is beyond rude.

B_Heft2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is one mark of a faker on this board:
Any woman who comes on the board and has a story about having an average sized husband or boyfriend, then "discovering" large penises and giving us all the details about how much better a couple inches are, lol.
This lame story has been told a hundred times here, it's a male with a specific fetish, don't be fooled.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So more MSN conversations pass and we agree to meet up at a local cafe for a drink and a chat. I gave her my number in case she got lost or something came up. No word came so I went and waited. Now as I'm sure everyone reading this is expecting, of course no one showed up. There was no call explaining she couldn't make it. Yeah, I'm an idiot, but I wasn't surprised.

I completely agree with your assessment of the situation (that she was a faker).

And after reading the rest of the posts, now I'm worried. How many women really ARE here at LLPSG??!!

ANd Y*I*K*E*S -- what if people think that I (who me?) am a faker!:eek:

Can someone please send me the link to photo verification!!

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
That bothered me as well. I can't understand why anyone would let do that to someone and then still respond to them later. If the person has already been lying and coming up with excuses, then why not just make up another one as to why they can't be there. If they simply don't want to meet the person, then be up front.

Knowing is a person is sitting somewhere waiting for you is beyond rude.

It is. It really illustrates that no matter if it's a girl or not, either way I'm probably for the better as this is one inconsiderate individual who is less of a person regardless of their gender. The only thing I lost is some pride admitting it :tongue:!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I completely agree with your assessment of the situation (that she was a faker).

And after reading the rest of the posts, now I'm worried. How many women really ARE here at LLPSG??!!

ANd Y*I*K*E*S -- what if people think that I (who me?) am a faker!:eek:

Can someone please send me the link to photo verification!!
There is no photo verification going on anymore. Hasn't even for a while before I started. All you have to do is write your screen name and LPSG.org on a piece of paper, and put it in the paper with you/or whatever your taking a picture of.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Milf,

there are an enormous number of fakers here. After being duped myself several times (sometimes it's obvious, sometimes the fakers are insidiously clever) I have come to have an extremely healthy level of cynicism regarding this site and anyone I talk to from it, particularly anyone claiming to be female. I try to treat everyone here as if they are whom they say they are and accord them the same level of respect that I would someone I knew was for real- but I also am aware that anyone I haven't actually met in person could be completely full of it and at this point am never surprised when I find out that they are. I think this is the best approach to take.

I don't think they offer photo verification anymore, and even if they did, certain fakers here have faked that in the past, as well. Not that hard to do with Photoshop. If someone here doesn't believe you are whom you say you are, I just wouldn't worry about it. Since I took down my full frontal pics I get harrassed all the time to "prove" that I've got a big penis. I simply don't give a shit. It doesn't negatively impact my life at all that some goober I've never met before, and probably don't care to, sitting at a computer somewhere I've never been doesn't believe that I'm a real person. I can still read the posts here, I can still post my own thoughts here, I still have the friendships that I've formed a long time ago here. Ultimately it really doesn't matter to me who believes me and who does not. I think this is also a sensible approach to take.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is. It really illustrates that no matter if it's a girl or not, either way I'm probably for the better as this is one inconsiderate individual who is less of a person regardless of their gender. The only thing I lost is some pride admitting it :tongue:!

Very true. :smile: But in my fantasy land they would have to pay me back for all the time I wasted on them by weeding my yard!:biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no photo verification going on anymore. Hasn't even for a while before I started. All you have to do is write your screen name and LPSG.org on a piece of paper, and put it in the paper with you/or whatever your taking a picture of.

Thanks, TK -- I'll do that.:wink:

Good philosophy, NineINch -- I
I try to treat everyone here as if they are whom they say they are and accord them the same level of respect that I would someone I knew was for real- but I also am aware that anyone I haven't actually met in person could be completely full of it and at this point am never surprised when I find out that they are. I think this is the best approach to take.

Absolutely! I'll print this out and pin it to the inside of my eyeballs. And if I reduce it to a mantra.... treat-everyone-say-who-are-but-never-be-surprised! :biggrin1: