• Brad Wing

Votes: 13 2.2%

• Total voters

Willboys

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long time no see LPSG readers. This chapter is a little different. I’m going to let commenters decide how I proceed from here. So, give it a read and let me know what you think Cam should do. Love the interaction, guys.

Once we had finished up and cleaned ourselves, Sam went over and grabbed his phone and brought it back to me to call Jack for my ride back. I punched in the number and the phone just rang and rang until it went to voicemail. Sam stared at me as I hung up. “Everything ok?” he asked. “Yea, it’s fine. Jack didn’t pick up. I’ll try him again.” Sam nodded in agreement and I dialed again. The line rang and rang and again, no answer. “What the fuck? Does he plan on leaving me stranded here?!” Sam started shaking his head nervously, “No, no, no. Definitely can’t have that. My girl absolutely can not see you here. Let me take you.” I shook him off, “No, I’m sure it’s fine. I don’t want to impose. I can hide out back?” Sam kinda grinned, “No fucking way. I’m not paying all this money for that ass to get busted. I’ll drive.” Sam went up the stairs in his garage and opened the door to the house, “Babe! I’m gonna run into town and get a late night snack. Want anything?” She yelled something back down at him, but I couldn’t really understand what she said. “Alright, I’ll be back in a bit!” Sam shouted. He looked at me, “Let’s go.”

Sam had only grabbed his shorts and I was still only in my underwear since that was all I had with me to wear since leaving the house as we hopped in his car and started down the driveway. As we pulled out of the driveway I couldn’t help but be aroused at how this stud looked in the blue glow of the interior lights of his car. I reached over and grabbed his cock. He wasn’t hard, but wasn’t totally soft either. “Mmmm, I think you got some more cum in those nuts!” I purred seductively. Sam flashed that bright toothy grin and laughed, “You emptied me pretty good. You don’t have to….” I cut him off mid-sentence. “I don’t have to do anything, Sam. I want to.” Like the innocent boy he is he continued to protest, “we really aren’t even that far from Jack’s place.” I put my head in his lap and pulled the front of his shorts down as I spoke directly to his cock, “I better be quick then.”

I instantly swallowed his dick down my throat, my lips going to the base of his cock. I could the blood start to rush to his dick as my mouth went to work. It was only a few seconds of bobbing my head up and down on his pole before he was at full mast. I began working furiously. My tongue caressing his meat, my lips massaging his manhood. He still tasted so good. A freshly used dick was always a turn on. And he was being so helpful I wanted him to know for certain that he was being appreciated. Besides, I knew he wasn’t gonna get any action when he got home and somebody really should be worshipping this dick so it might as well be me. As I continue my business on his thick meat, I can start to feel Sam squirm above me. I’ve got him right where I want him. I slow down and speed up and slow down and speed up just to keep him in my mouth and lasting a little longer. Teasing him, making him think he might not get the nut he thought he was going to get. But as the car begins to slow I pick up my pace and continue it until I hear Sam start moaning and then I feel the warm gush of cum begin coating my tongue and mouth. I keep his load in my mouth as I continue sucking around the head of his cock. Sam’s breathing starts to slow as we come to a stop. I pull off his cock and kiss the tip of his dick and pull his shorts back up. I sit back up in my seat. “We’re here.” is all Sam can muster. I open my mouth and show him his thick load before swallowing it down and showing him my empty mouth, my signature slut move. He grins at me. “Thanks for the ride. Hope to see you again.” Sam nods, “definitely.”

I open the door and hop out of the car. I can see that most of the lights in the house are still on. So why the hell wasn’t Jack answering my calls? His car is here. I wave to Sam as he heads down the driveway and then I turn to go in the house. I open the door and everything appears normal except for the fact that nobody appears to be home. “Jack! You here? Steven?” No answer from either. I walk through the living room looking for clues as to where they might be. As I look at the couch I see Jack’s iphone. “That would explain why he’s not answering my calls…” I say sarcastically to absolutely nobody but myself. I go up the stairs and look in Steven’s room and then in my room and then in Jack’s master suite. Nothing. No sign of anybody. I go back downstairs and head to the home gym. As I get closer to the door, I can hear some general banter back and forth and assume that the two must be in there. The door is cracked and sure enough, there they are. Both men just wearing some workout shorts and shoes. God, seeing them both glistening in sweat was almost enough to make me cum on its own. Just before I announce myself I notice that the two of them are weirdly close. Talking almost like a couple would rather than a couple of buddies. Just then, Steven takes one of his hands and gently places it on Jack’s ass, but taking a firm grasp at the same time. Jack smiles at Steven and kinda pushes at his chest, but Steven doesn’t let go. He brings him closer and leans in to kiss him. “What the fuck…?” I mutter under my breath. Their mouths meet and Steven says something and smiles, but I can’t quite make out what he says. Jack returns his smile, “Ok, but I gotta go grab Cam soon…” Steven nods in agreement, “Yea, yea I know. Cam is out taking care of Sam now though so we got plenty of time.” Jack grins and drops to his knees. As he drops to his knees my jaw nearly drops to the floor. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Jack puts his hands inside the elastic of Steven’s shorts and pulls them down his thighs. Steven’s monster cock jumps out already at full attention. “Always ready to go!” Jack says as he smiles up at Steven. Jack’s eyes come back down Steven’s body and refocuses on that dick and pulls his cock into his mouth.

Maybe I’m the idiot for not seeing this coming. But I seriously just thought they were bros. This scenario had never entered my mind. Even after the night I went in Steven’s bedroom and started sucking his cock while he was still asleep and he woke up and called me Jack. I just assumed he thought it was him because it was his house! Not because it was something that had actually been going on! And seeing Jack on his knees serving another man? He’d sucked my dick once and I thought it was the hottest thing ever, but seeing him suck Steven I was filled with such jealousy, anger and, I hate to admit it, but arousal. Jack worked the tip of Steven’s cock for a bit before he started swallowing his inches. Inch after inch of Steven’s cock went down his throat, just like it had mine. I couldn’t believe it. Jack was deepthroating this horse hung stud! Steven threw his head up and looked at the ceiling of the gym and put both hands behind his head and flexed his biceps. “Fuuuuck, Jack! This never gets old! Almost as good as Cam…” he said with a smirk. Jack pulled off Steven’s cock briefly and grinned as he worked up and down on the massive meat before him, “taught him everything he knows.” he moaned out. I looked down at myself and my dick was rock hard in my black Calvins. As mad as I was about what was happening, I was equally turned on by it. Steven managed to shimmy his shorts down his thighs to his calves and ankles before stepping out of them while Jack remained entranced on his dick. And to be honest, I couldn’t blame him. I was too. Steven picked Jack up off his knees and got him to his feet. Jack wiped his mouth, “Aight. I gotta go pick up Cam.” Steven scoffed, “Absolutely not. We are not closed to finished here.” Jack grinned playfully, “No, really. I need to go get him.” Steven smacked his ass, “And you will, after I get what’s mine.”

Surely not. What was “his”? He couldn’t mean…. Could he? Before I even really had time to process it, Steven was leading Jack over to the weight bench where he bent Jack over. Jack acted as if he knew just what to do. He put his knees up on the bench and arched his back just so. His body looked incredible. He was as ripped as ever and his tattoos just set off his body to me. Steven came up behind him and put his fingers in the waistband of Jack’s shorts pulling them down to his bent knees. “There it is…” Steven moaned out. He smacked Jack’s ass. While not what you’d call pale, Jack’s ass was indeed a paler shade of brown than the rest of his body. His tanlnes just accentuated his perky jock ass. Steven spit in his hand and rubbed it against Jack’s hole. He played with his hole for a few brief moments seemingly sticking his thumb in and out of his ass. Steven positioned his cock in line with Jack’s hole and he slowly pressed inside. Jack moaned. I couldn’t believe it. He wasn’t yelping in pain or screaming out or anything like that. His body wasn’t convulsing and trying to get away. No, his back was arched and his head bent as he moaned for it. “Fuuuckkkk yeaaaa, bro. Give it to me.” I could see the smile stretch across Steven’s face. “There you go. You know you always like it once I get it inside you…” Jack remained silent just pursing his lips as Steven began building up his fuck pace. I could see underneath Jack as Steven began to pound into him. Jack’s cock was rock hard. Moving in unison with each thrust of Steven’s muscular hips. Steven ran his hand up Jack’s back grabbing his shoulder. “Fuuuck, Jack! Who’s daddy’s good boy? Hmmm? Who’s daddy’s boy?” Jack moved one hand up to his shoulder while keeping himself up with the other and grabbed Steven’s hand. Their fingers interlocked. “Me. I’m daddy’s boy! Fuck me, fuck me harder!” Steven smiled and really started wailing on Jack’s ass. If I didn’t know better, I would have felt bad for Jack. Steven’s massive cock combined with his raw power were tearing Jack’s ass up. But I knew exactly what Jack was feeling. I’d been there. I know he feels absolutely full and fulfilled and his whole body feels like electricity is going through him. No, I shouldn’t feel sorry for him. I should be jealous that he was on the receiving end of such an incredible fuck.

Steven started grunting as his thrusts got shorter and more abrupt. “Ohhh fuuuckkk….I’m gonnaaaa…Jackk…I’mm gonna….aahhhhh”. I could see Steven release his load into Jack’s ass. His entire body convulsed. You could see every muscle in his entire frame flex as he undoubtedly blasted rope after thick rope of his seed into Jack’s hole. Steven slowed his hips and just left himself inside Jack as he caught his breath. Their bodies glistened with sweat. Steven wiped his brow and smacked Jack’s ass. “Damn, bro. 3 times in 1 day. You’re gonna have to teach Cam how to do that!” As Steven pulled his cock from Jack’s hole and Jack stood up I noticed the white cum all over the workout bench. Steven had made Jack cum hands free, Unbelievable. As Steven picked up a towel and started drying himself off and wiping down his manhood, I looked down at my own and realized that I had creamed myself while just watching them. My God, they made me cum hands free and I wasn’t even in the same room! I looked back up and Steven was going over to the adjacent wall. He grabbed his phone and hit the screen and then held it up for Jack. “How much you think that would go for? $250K?” Jack shook his head, “Nah, I’m betting at least $500k, easy.” They recorded it! Jesus Christ! What did they plan on doing with that? OnlyFans? Jack had always stressed the importance of discretion with me and not being stupid and being recorded or being caught or any of that. Yet here he was, recording a romp in his own home! It was like the entire world was shifting for me. Jack, who I thought was this top alpha stud, was just on the receiving end of the most brutal fuck I had ever witnessed. In fairness, it was the only fuck I’d ever just sat back and watched, but still. And then he was recording it? And saying that he was his bro’s boy? I mean, what is going on in this house when I’m not here?
——————————————————————
Jack cleaned himself up and threw the towel back to Steven. “Here. Now I gotta go grab Cam.” I froze as I saw Jack get his shorts back on. I didn’t know what I was going to do. Should I hide and pretend this never happened or confront them both and let them know that I knew what was up? Life’s full of tough decisions, but in the moment, this one seemed impossible.
Definitely have him get caught. When are you gonna throw in a Noah Beck chapter??

D

deleted1189128

Th
The rest of that weekend was spent having hands down the best sex I’d ever had. It seemed like we did little else but fuck all weekend. And it was everywhere. Obviously, the living room overlooking the beach (you already know about that). His bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, balcony. If it was possible, we did it. But such is life and I had to go back to LA. I can’t say that I wasn’t tempted to stay in Hawaii, I definitely was, but I have too many strings in LA and it was time to go back. Besides, I assured Jay I’d come back and visit as soon as I could.

I got off the plane looking about as ragged as you’d expect. Yellow t-shirt, pink shorts, sunglasses, mask, and tennis shoes. Typical airline wear for me these days. As I rode the escalator down to baggage I saw Jack standing there looking up. Mask or no mask I would recognize him anywhere. He was wearing a white tshirt with red writing that I couldn’t quite make out what it said and a pair of really dark blue jeans. I got to the bottom of the escalator when Jack approached me. “Welcome back.” He said. “I don’t remember you saying you were gonna pick me up.” I replied, clearly confused. Jack explained “I knew your flight number and was in the area anyway. Thought I’d help you out. If you got someone else coming or want an Uber…” I interrupted him, “No, no. I appreciate it. I just didn’t expect you is all.” I walked over to the baggage carousel as he followed me close behind me.

I looked around the carousel and, unsurprisingly, there really weren’t many people traveling. Since the pandemic, airports seemed deserted. I kept watch at the carousel which never seemed to move. I looked around a bit and then motioned to Jack, “Let’s go over there and wait.” We walked over to a bench area near a set of bathrooms. Instead of going toward the bench I went toward the restroom. I heard Jack, “I’ll be right here.” I turned to him at the entrance of the bathroom and nodded my head as if to say come in here. Jack saw and followed me in as I lowered my mask in the restroom. Jack looked lost. “What’s up?” he asked. I went inside the last stall, the big one. “I want that dick.” I told him matter-of-factly. “What here? Now?!” Jack seemed shocked. I nodded my head up and down and despite any misgivings he may have had, he followed me inside. I locked the door behind him as he stood nearer the toilet. Jack removed the mask from his face and put it in his pocket. “For real?” he asked. I didn’t even want to dignify it with a response. I closed the space between us and by his shirt pulled him to the wall dividing us from the next stall. I got my face close to his and ran my hand down the front of his pants. I could feel his warm cock, soft as it may be. Taken by surprise no doubt. “It was a long flight and I want it.” I said. I slid down his front and got on my knees, the tile cold against my skin.

I reached up, unbuttoned the button on his pants, and pulled those and his boxers down in one motion. No sooner had I gotten his pants around his ankles did I have his soft cock in my mouth. As it turns out, I really enjoy sucking a soft cock and making it hard. Feeling the whole cock engorge in my mouth and throat. For some reason, that had become a huge turn on for me. It didn’t take long though before I had Jack’s cock at attention. It had been so long since I had his cock that it felt new, but familiar. I bobbed my head up and down his veiny shaft as I pulled gently on his heavy nuts. My spit ran down his cock and off his nuts and made a small pool underneath me. Jack moaned quietly as he ran his hand through my hair. I pulled back some and started focusing on the head of his cock while I slowly stroked the rest. I glanced up and could tell Jack was in heaven. His head tilted back and mouth cocked in a grin.

While I was staring up at Jack I heard footsteps. I could feel Jack tense up and he suddenly wanted me to get up. I resisted him. I looked up at him, my face covered in spit, and brought my index finger to my lips. Silently telling him to just be quiet. I quietly wrapped my lips around his cock and continued with my business. Only now, moving much slower and trying to be as quiet as possible. I slid up and down his cock deliberately now. No wasted motions. No excessive noise. Just his cock, my lips and tongue. That was all. I kept my eyes open watching under the stall for the man to leave. I moved up the entirety of Jack’s cock. Going from the delicious tip all the way to the base where I’d bury my nose in his trimmed pubes for a moment and return to the tip. I put a hand on each of his thighs. I could feel him quiver. His legs, like any man’s I’d learned, shake and tremble with anticipation as they near giving you their load. I could sense Jack looking down at me and alerting me that he was gonna bust, but I was focused. One on pleasing this stud and two on making sure it was silent. I felt Jack’s cock pulse in my mouth before he ever started erupting and I was prepared when he started to feed me. I kept my mouth moving, now even slower than before. Keeping my eyes fixed on the shoes of the man at the urinal. Jack yanked my hair hard, a sign I took it, that he was trying to keep in his impulse to moan. As Jack completed feeding me and I had collected his entire load into my mouth I quietly stood back up and looked into his eyes. His face was flushed, but his eyes told me how grateful he was. I opened my mouth and showed him the massive nut he’d just given me. He grinned. He stuck his index finger inside my mouth as I wrapped my lips around it and swallowed his load. I heard the man outside move to the sink and wash his hands before drying them off and leaving. I reached down and slowly stroked Jack’s cock as I stared at him. “Miss me?” I asked playfully. Jack nodded, “you have no idea.”

Jack grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in close to him. He brought our lips together and reached his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues mixed as he undoubtedly could taste the remnants of his seed still etched into my tongue. I felt him slide his hand down the back of my shorts inside my boxer briefs. As he made out with me he ran his hand between my cheeks and ran his middle finger against my hole. I couldn’t help but grin as he touched me. He noticed. “You like that?” he asked. I laughed gently, “yea.” Was all I said. He pulled my lips back to his and continued kissing me deeply as his finger poked around my hole. He quickly pulled his hand from my pants and stuck his middle finger in his mouth and then pulled it out and pulled my face back to his. He slid his hand down my pants again and this time used that spit to help slide his finger inside me. I moaned quietly as he pushed his finger deeper and deeper up into me.

Everything about Jack was arousing to me. His eyes, his lips, his body, especially that package he had, but maybe more so than anything physical was the way he commanded every situation. I never had to wonder what my role with him was. He always had a way of telling me without telling me explicitly. I knew I was his. I knew in my bones that my mouth and my ass and my dick belonged to him and that regardless of how many partners I ever had I would always come back to him. And as his finger moved in and out of my tight hole and his tongue was in my mouth I understood what power he had over me and that I would do whatever I could to please him.

I felt Jack’s hand move from my ass around to the front. He grabbed my hard cock that was pressed up firmly against the waistband of my underwear. He stroked me slowly as we continued making out. His hand could glide over my cock with ease given how much pre cum I’d already unloaded. I moaned in his mouth as he stroked my dick. He gently pulled his hand from my pants and unbuttoned them, letting them fall to the tile floor. He pulled his lips away from mine and gave me a sly grin. He knelt down on the floor and slid his hands into the waistband of my underwear, gently, slowly pulling them down my thighs to my calves. My cock jumped out, hard as ever. What he did next was not what I was expecting. He leaned in and licked the head of my cock. Tasting my pre-cum while it was fresh. I looked down in amazement. “Are you gonna…” I started. This time Jack lifted his index finger to his lips, smiling, saying shhh. Then he wrapped his lips around the head of my cock and ran his tongue over the head. I could feel his warm mouth working his was down my shaft. Slowly, methodically moving. His pace unwavering until he had my cock covered in his spit. He reached up and grabbed the base of my wet cock and made his hand meet his lips as he moved over my dick.

Whether he was actually good at sucking dick or not (he was) wasn’t what was so surprising here. It was the fact that it was Jack. On his knees. Sucking MY cock and not the other way around that was so mesmerizing. As I looked down and watched this bronzed god suck on me in an airport restroom I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to be there. I lifted my yellow shirt above my navel and as I did Jack ran his hand up my pelvis to my abs. His hand felt so good against my toned skin. He pulled his hand back down and between my legs and I could feel his finger again pushing into my hole. I looked up at the ceiling, my mouth open, licking my lips. Softly I moaned out, “Fuuuck, Jack. Make me cum…”

Jack stopped what he was doing almost immediately and as soon as he did I came out of what can only be described as my pleasure trance. He stood up, his white shirt covering his perfect body. “No problem.” He said. He grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around. He put his hand on my back and made me bend at the waist, holding myself up with my forearms against the cold wall. I heard him spit in his hand. I knew what was coming. And I honestly couldn’t wait. Jack placed the head of his cock on my hole and started pushing in slowly, not like he had before. He pushed himself inside me like he cared, Like he wanted me to enjoy it. And I did. Every thick, mesmerizing inch.

Jack put both hands on my shoulders as he started to fuck me. The feeling of his hands grabbing me as he thrust himself deep in my guts was overwhelming. I could feel my head rock with every thrust of his hips. My hair falling into my face, I could feel our bodies in sync. I moaned out for him, “aahhhh..ffuuuuckkk…Jaaackkkk” between thrusts. I could feel his balls slapping against my perky ass. The distinctive plop plop plop sound of his balls and thighs against my ass echoing in the bathroom. I buried my face in my arms. Enjoying every crushing thrust the stud would pump into me. He was giving me exactly what I needed in this moment. I felt one hand leave a shoulder and grab the bottom of my shirt behind me. Gripping it tightly around his hand and pulling my ass against his cock harder. Each thrust more and more aggressive, more punishing, deeper. I felt myself get to the edge and I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer. Jack was too good. I started blasting ropes of cum against the wall. As I moaned and finished my nut, I felt Jack pull out, moaning quietly, and start unleashing a load across my back. He sprayed a couple ropes on me before pushing his cock back inside my hole and gently riding out his orgasm inside me. Jack leaned his body against mine. My chest now pushed against the wall, he was still grinding my ass with his softening dick. “Like I said, you were missed more than you know.”

I reached down to grab my shorts and he pulled up his pants. I fixed and situated myself with my back to Jack and as I turned around he met me with the deepest, softest, most passion-filled kiss I’ve ever experienced. He broke off the kiss after a few seconds. He looked at me. “I’m not sure I want you doing this anymore, Cam.” My jaw dropped a little. What was he saying? He’s the one that got me started in this world after all. “Let’s go home.” He said. He opened the door of the stall and I followed behind him. I could feel that Jack had squirted cum all the way up my back and some was on my shirt. Maybe he’s marking his territory, I thought.
is chapter was so fucking hot. Beautifully written. The feeling of growing protections and ownership Jack has over Cameron. Made me but instantly in the last part. When Cameron knew he belonged to Jack. So hot

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No sooner had my lips left Sam’s did lights flash through the window of his garage. Sam grabbed his red shorts from the ground, stepped into them and tied them back around his waist snugly. “Good, you’re ride is here.” Sam said and he turned to me. “My ride? I didn’t call Jack though.” I whispered back trying to keep my voice low. Sam just waved me over to the side door of the garage as he gently opened it and I saw him walk over to the driver side window of the car now parked in the driveway. I couldn’t make out the car exactly as whoever was driving left the bright headlights on beaming right into my eyes. I couldn’t make out exactly what the two were talking about, but I could hear Sam laugh and say something along the lines of, “take it off, bro. He’s a slut…” Sam waved me over and I walked over in my underwear since they were still the only item of clothing I had.

I walked up beside Sam and he pointed to the driver, “Cam, this is Corrado. He’s a buddy of mine, you met him earlier. I nodded letting him know I remembered. Sitting in the driver seat looking as nervous as any person I’ve ever seen was a shirtless Corrado Martini. “Go on and get in.” Sam said. I walked around to the passenger side and hopped in the front seat beside Corrado. Sam slapped the car, “you two have fun tonight!” and with that he walked back in his garage. Corrado rolled up the window. “Uh, hi?” he managed to squeak out. I kinda chuckled, “Are you asking me or something?” Corrado blushed a little although he had no reason to. The guy was gorgeous. While not as tall as Christian or as thick as Sam, the guy was flat gorgeous. Beautiful face and hair and the abs and chest on him were killer. I couldn’t help but nearly start drooling on the center console. Corrado finally spoke up, “I’m sorry, it’s just…I dunno. This really wasn’t my thing and it’s not something I’ve ever done before. I didn’t think Christian and Sam were serious and then we were at Jack’s house and….it all just happened so fast. I have a girlfriend!”

I couldn’t help but be a little aroused by his timidity. Something about the innocence in his eyes and face was just really doing it for me, but if he didn’t want to do anything I wasn’t going to make him. I was getting paid either way. I threw my hands up like I was surrendering, “Hey, man. This is your time. We don’t have to do anything at all. You can just take me back to Jack’s and we can just talk if you want. Corrado nodded as he put the car in reverse and backed down the driveway, “yea, let’s just do that. Is that ok?” I nodded in agreement, “yea, man. This is your show.” My laid back attitude seemed to put him at ease and as we got out of the neighborhood he started talking a little more. “I will say, while it might not be my thing, watching you blow Christian in the car earlier tonight was pretty hot.” He said with a chuckle. I grinned over at him, “oh yea? Your girl ever give you road head?” Corrado almost blew off the question entirely, “my girl? No fuckin way, man. She would never. She’s kind of a prude.”

I let a small grin run across my face as I reach across the console and put my hand on his upper thigh over the top of his shorts. “Well, that’s one thing your girlfriend and I don’t have in common. I’m definitely not a prude!” I chuckle a little big as I rub his thigh. I can sense Corrado immediately become a little bit nervous. “At least she gives good head though, right? Even if it isn’t road head…” Corrado keeps his eyes glued to the road, “Not at all….I mean, it’s ok..well, you know what? It’s good. She gives great head.” Him stammering all over himself is just too cute and I decide to take my chance as I slide my hand to his crotch and feel his semi-erect dick. “It’s ok, bud. I won’t tell her she gives shitty head.” I slide my hand under the leg of his shorts and up to his cock as I jerk on it. His cock instantly becoming harder as I start pulling on him gently. I can hear and feel Corrado’s breathing change as I tug on his meaty dick. “You know, you can tell me to stop at any time if you don’t want me to do this. Orrrrr, you can let me show you what good head is really like.” Corrado’s eyes switch between starting at me and looking at the road, but he never says anything. Like he’s lost in his thoughts or lost in the situation itself, but either way he’s not saying no.

I lean across the console and bring his warm meaty cock to my lips as I circle my tongue around his cock head. I can taste the warm, salty pre he’s leaked. This boy obviously wants this whether he admits it or not. Must be a “straight” thing. Tasting his salty pre is enough to make my mouth salivate which just lubes his dick up all the better and makes him easier to swallow all the way down my throat. Corrado’s breathing changes again, this time speeding up. The boy is so nervous I can feel his heart racing through his engorged cock. I move my lips up and down his cock as I run my hand up his abs and chest trying to feel all of his that I can, but also helping that maybe touching him will help him calm down and relax. As I move my pouty lips up and down his length he continually drips pre into my mouth. It gives me an odd sense of pride that I can take a straight boy and have him dripping with so much pre that I can barely keep up with it. I move his cock from the back of my mouth and use my tongue to glide from the base to the tip. “You want me to keep….” Before I can say anything else Corrado shushes me, puts his hand on the back of my head, and pushes my mouth back on his cock. “Less talking. More sucking” he instructs.

I do exactly as he says and start moving my mouth up and down his cock feverishly. Like I’m trying to fuck on own throat on his manhood. I go all the way down and keep him in the back of my throat for a few seconds before I pull off and begin licking his nuts. They are already soaked and covered in my spit and his pre that has dripped down his dick. I look up at him in the glow of the car and the streetlights and we drive by. Fuck, this boy is absolutely gorgeous. And when he bites his lip as I lick his nuts and suck his dick it’s all I can do to keep myself from cumming. I feel the car come to a stop and Corrado puts his hands behind his head resting them on the headrest. “Just like that, Cam!! Suck me like that! Keep going! I want to cum in your mouth……bitch!” Hearing him call me a name is a little awkward (doesn’t seem right coming from him) but it’s also incredibly arousing. I keep my pace just as he said and a couple laps up and down his cock later I can hear him start moaning. “Here it….FUCKKKKKK”. Corrado can barely say anything else as he unloads his seed in my mouth and throat. He shoots thick ropes of that salty, warm cum in my mouth as I swallow him down just as he wants. Slowly, I move my mouth up and down his cock as he finishes and regains his composure and collects himself. I pull off his cock and look at him. He will still barely look at me. I look through the windshield and we are back at Jack’s. “Oh, you actually brought me back here. I didn’t really think….” Was all I could get out before being cut off, “Yea, I told you I had a girlfriend.” With that, Corrado unlocked the door. I looked at him and without saying another word exited the car.

I walked up the driveway to the front of Jack’s house who had so generously left the light on for me. As I got to the front door I heard a car door slam behind me, “Wait!!” I turned around and Corrado was racing up the driveway and up the stairs to me. He grabbed my arm fairly aggressively and only said, “bend over.” I looked at him confused and began to say something but before I could form a sentence Corrado pushed me up against the cool brick of Jack’s house. “I said bend over. I wanna get everything I paid for!” Corrado slid his hands inside the waistband of my underwear and yanked them down just below my ass. I could feel him behind me fiddling with his shorts momentarily before I felt him shove his entire length inside me. “FUUUUUCKKK!” I yelled out. “It’s not a pussy you know. Fuck! Ease up!” Corrado only pushed inside me harder. He leaned over my back as he continued to slam into my hole. “It’s my pussy tonight, bitch! Gonna love breeding this tight cunt!” Who was this guy? Just minutes ago he was like a virgin who’d had absolutely 0 experience and all of a sudden here he was deep in my guts calling my hole his pussy for the night and telling me he was gonna breed my cunt!

Honestly, his dirty talk just turned me on. I closed my mouth and bit my lip and let Corrado enjoy my hole. And I could tell he loved every second. He didn’t last terribly long, but he pounded my ass with an authority I didn’t know he had in him. He would smack my ass and then yank my hair making me arch my back even more for him as he went to town on my hole, talking to me the whole time. “Yeaaaa, you like that don’t you, you little faggot! I know you do! You love this cock destroying your cunt, huh?” I could only moan in agreement because the honest answer was I did. I loved every second of it. And if he wanted me to spend my life being his own personal faggot I would happily oblige. He yanked my hair one more time before starting to moan deeply again and I could feel him explode inside me. “YESSSS, FUCCCKKKKK YESSSSS BITCH!! TAKE THAT LOAD!!! MMMM” He grunted like a wild animal as he finished inside me. He pulled his cock out of me and pulled his shorts back up his legs as I pulled my underwear back up. When I turned around and saw his face this time he almost looked like a different guy. Instead of the innocence in his eyes that was there earlier in the night it was replaced with a look of satisfaction and dominance. I made a move to kiss him, but he stopped me with a grin. “Nah, I told you I have a girlfriend.” I couldn’t help but smile. I wanted those lips on mine so bad, but if there was ever a chance of a repeat customer I didn’t wanna push my luck too far.

I grinned at him and as he looked back at me that innocence returned to his face. “See you later?” he asked. “You’re the boss…” I replied. He turned and walked down the steps and back to his car. 1 night. 3 loads. 3 different men. What have I become? A wry smile spread across my face as I opened the door to Jack’s to go upstairs, clean up and finally get some sleep.

Attachments

sixpac18

Legendary Member
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like this chapter, but it doesn’t connect with the last one of getting caught?
Valid criticism. If I had it to do over again, I’d do this chapter before the Jack/Steven one. But after being away from it for a year I feel like I needed to finish the storyline for the 3 that showed up at Jack’s house.