can a tricky tongue make a difference?

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i abouslty love the idea of Cunnilingus. everything about just puts a smile on my face. i was just wondering what kind of tricks ands things do you ladys like to have done to you orally

i'd love to know couse , knowing is half the battel! :biggrin1:

Attachments

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm not the hugest fan of oral, i mean it's nice but i don't consider it necessary or miss it when i don't get it during sex..

but when i do.. obvious clit stimulation, gently though as i seem to be sensitive to the point of pain if its done too hard. and i LOVE him sticking his tongue inside me, it's as good as a cock but softer and just... different. really really good!

oh and fingering me at the same time, i guess thats pretty standard but like i say i don't really get it that often...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can flip my tongue like in the 3rd row, 1st column of the picture. I've been told that feels really good (on the clit, of course).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i absolutely love the idea of Cunnilingus. everything about just puts a smile on my face. i was just wondering what kind of tricks ands things do you ladys like to have done to you orally

Mmm I guess it can, I know I love it when a guy with mad skills goes down on me. :smile: But truthfully, I can't see what his tongue is doing down there :tongue: so I'm not sure which of those pics would bring me the most pleasure. I guess you will have to try them all on me. :flirt: :flirt:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the beginning to get warmed up i like slow, long, hard licks, from my ass right up to my clit that follow and fill the curves and crevices
Very HOT! I like to do that with a wide/flat tongue and your legs spread very wide. Very HOT!

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i abouslty love the idea of Cunnilingus. everything about just puts a smile on my face. i was just wondering what kind of tricks ands things do you ladys like to have done to you orally

I'm sorry but your tongue photos made me laugh. :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think tongue tricks are the thing at all - though the tongue is a muscle so having a fit, limber one can't do any harm :smile: maybe it is just going to give you better staying power. Nothing more frustrating for a woman than a tired tongue.

As for what does work - it varies I suppose - my bf is completely amazing at cunnilingus, he has it down to a fine art. He isn't formulaic so there no easy way to describe it - he varies pressure, length of stroke, direction - all combined with g-spot stimulation - and timing is key, he knows when to give me more stimulation and also when less is going to send me over the edge. He's never given the same head twice, if you know what I mean, it's all about judging my reactions and responding to them. Another huge factor is, of course, that he loves doing it.