Chest Hair Development

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When your chest hair started to grow where did it first show up?
Was it random hairs or did they grow in one place?
Once it started to grow could you discribe how it spread out over time to it's current distribution and how do you feel about it?

Thanks
ummmm it was on my chest, where else would chest hair grow?:confused:?

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine started as a diamond shape on my sternum, and now it's more of a triangle, my nipples being the bottom two corners and the top corner about 3/4 up my sternum. I quite like how I've naturally been polygon shaped, haha

loveshairychest

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With all the posts in the young guys with chest hair thread was wondering if anyone else could post here for me and describe how their grew in over time and how it currently looks.

Thanks

greenrooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had nothing for years, then, in my forties, I grew some on my chest. As luck would have it, they are now gray and worthless. I always wanted a rug like Sean Connery.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine came in when I was pretty young...as someone above mentioned first in a diamond shape and there was also hair around my nipples. By the time I hit 20 or so it filled in the rest of my chest to a regular man's chest hair.

D

deleted300444

My armpits were and are like an ape....still waiting for chest hair. What a damn bitch.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In junior high I sported very hairy legs, thick pits, and a large amount of pubic hair. I certainly was more advanced in hair distribution than most of my peers. By the time I was a sophomore in high school, my stomach was hair covered (happy trail plus) and my nipples were surrounded by thick hair as well. I found myself shirtless as much as possible in order to display this always volunteering my team to be the "skins."

To this day, I love to see a man with a smooth chest but with nipple hair. I also like full natural pubes and hairy legs on men whether or not the rest of their body is hairy.

In college, I started to develop a good amount of chest hair, which now at the age of 52, is completely gray. My stomach hair now runs into my chest hair and I am one of the few at my gym that actually displays natural body hair. In my younger years I wanted to be hairy just like my father; therefore, I refuse to shave it off now.

I have also been on Androgel now for over a year and have noticed some additional hair growth overall. Surprisingly, my ball sac is where I have noticed additional hair growth since beginning the HRT. I asked my doctor about this, as he examined my penis and testicles during my most recent physical, and he stated that this was just a normal side effect. No problem for me though ... the hairier the better!

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could have written this. Your hair developed exactly like mine. Except I was ashamed of it. None of the men on both sides of my family have any body hair and I am covered...chest is now white. I am 75.
I learned to appreciate my hairy body while in college, I was about the only guy that had a very hairy chest.

In junior high I sported very hairy legs, thick pits, and a large amount of pubic hair. I certainly was more advanced in hair distribution than most of my peers. By the time I was a sophomore in high school, my stomach was hair covered (happy trail plus) and my nipples were surrounded by thick hair as well. I found myself shirtless as much as possible in order to display this always volunteering my team to be the "skins."

To this day, I love to see a man with a smooth chest but with nipple hair. I also like full natural pubes and hairy legs on men whether or not the rest of their body is hairy.

In college, I started to develop a good amount of chest hair, which now at the age of 52, is completely gray. My stomach hair now runs into my chest hair and I am one of the few at my gym that actually displays natural body hair. In my younger years I wanted to be hairy just like my father; therefore, I refuse to shave it off now.

I have also been on Androgel now for over a year and have noticed some additional hair growth overall. Surprisingly, my ball sac is where I have noticed additional hair growth since beginning the HRT. I asked my doctor about this, as he examined my penis and testicles during my most recent physical, and he stated that this was just a normal side effect. No problem for me though ... the hairier the better!

smalldicked

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
started growing between 7th and 8th grade. cover upper chest, and belly in 8th grade, also had hairy legs, bush (6th grade) and pits. butt fur came in in 9th grade.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Like some of the earlier posters I had a mostly smooth chest up until about 18 - a few stray nipple hairs and a small patch of fuzz below my belly button. Unusually my chest hair started along my collar bones and moved downward, by the time I was around 26 it had connected with my nipples and formed one big rug. My belly hair just keeps spreading sideways, but interestingly hasn't connected to my chest hair yet. Every year it creeps up another half inch though.

No other men in my family have even a happy trail so the first time we went to the pool on a family outing after the hair grew there was a lot of teasing!

As you can see from my pics I'm pretty hairy now, never saw this coming at 18

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it kinda sneaked up on me. I remember having a tiny bit of hair around my nipples at the end of high school. There are pictures of me shirtless freshman and sophomore year of college (18/19 years old) where the hair is barely visible. Junior year around 20 yrs old I think it started to fill in between the nipples but it wasn't very long. A few pictures of me around 22/23 years old show light brown inch long hair on my chest but not very think. When I got really skinny from like 23-26 I shaved so I'm not sure what the pattern was but I know I shaved the chest and between my navel and pubes but didn't need to shave between my ribcage and navel. Now I'm almost 30 and in the past 2ish years I've noticed that now the chest hair, particularly right in the center of my chest is really dark and pretty long (probably 2 to 3 inches and much coarser than before.) I still don't have any hair between my ribcage and navel but the hair below my navel kind of expands outward and starts to merge with my pubes. I'm also noticed that in the past year or 2 my wrist and forearm hair has gotten noticeably thicker and longer. I think body hair develops from diihydrotestosterone levels getting higher which I think guys convert more testosterone to DHT as they get older. DHT is also what causes male pattern baldness hense guys lose hair on their heads and gain body hair as they get older.

Stuckey13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have almost no body hair and it has to be genetic as my father and older brother don't really have any body hair as well. My pubes started growing around 5th grade and armpit hair around 6th-7th grade but that's it