Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted13630681

It's not a nude, just more of the exact same stuff. Like, same pose, different location. People are complaining in the comments he is charging $30/mo for thirst traps.

Sanspeur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not a nude, just more of the exact same stuff. Like, same pose, different location. People are complaining in the comments he is charging $30/mo for thirst traps.
That's how 90% of onlyfans pages start lol everyone keeps complaining but it's literally not even been a week.

D

deleted13630681

That's how 90% of onlyfans pages start lol everyone keeps complaining but it's literally not even been a week.
Doesn't matter. He is collecting money upfront and people are paying for a product (not to be teased about a product). There is better stuff for free on his tiktok.

95% chance this is just another tiktok dude looking to cash in on easy money from his gay fanbase. I already filed a chargeback--I'm done getting taken for a ride by OF and its dodgy business practices. The site encourages this kind of shit by refusing to implement a review system. It's the only site where you have to pay BEFORE knowing what you're buying.

KyloRen100398

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean the 3 second low-res clip where he still didn't show anything?
You need to chill he hasn't been on OF for more than a month and you're expecting to be putting out sex tapes already. He's definitely putting more effort into it than many other influencers have. He's definitely building up to better content

D

deleted13630681

You need to chill he hasn't been on OF for more than a month and you're expecting to be putting out sex tapes already. He's definitely putting more effort into it than many other influencers have. He's definitely building up to better content
I mean, I think that says more about how low-effort most content is rather than his being particularly good.
If he is working up to nudes, he should say so and I'll be cool with it. There has been zero communication though, so it is impossible to know what we've paid for.

Reactions: Ajlv

BaxterR8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, I think that says more about how low-effort most content is rather than his being particularly good.
If he is working up to nudes, he should say so and I'll be cool with it. There has been zero communication though, so it is impossible to know what we've paid for.
God I feel like sending you $30 just to shut you up lmao

Omfgjlmsn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think ur demanding a bit much for someone who’s brand new to this gig. Let him work his way up to doing whatever it is he plans to do. Noones forcing u to pay for his content. No one owes u any explanation ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.