Status
Not open for further replies.

dervous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve subbed to him twice. The first time it was $10/month and he would post some stuff to the main feed and offered more exciting things for PPV. The second time I happened to subscribe just before he raised the price to $20/month and, as far as I could tell, stopped doing any PPVs and would post all on main or via DM.
Great. Thank you.

dervous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think some stuff is behind a paywall still even after you subscribe. People mention paying like 15 bucks for a set of vids earlier in the thread. Also if my comment before sounded rude (it kinda does to me) I apologize lol.
Not at all. It really didn't sound rude to me. But thank you for your comment

Brazilianpizza

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It was probably asked before but I am too lazy to read all of the 53 pages that are here. So I want to ask if Cj's onlyfans is like you pay once and you have everything unlocked like some other creators or do you sub and you still have to pay to see some other stuff ??
yeah you pay for the subscription and then he releases vids or pics via DM randomly. As far as I know he only offers a chance to buy his content once, I subbed back in March and was unable to buy any content he made before then. His content is usually under 20 dollars at least

Reactions: GigiMarke

Jayhuff_

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally unrelated, but I love how polite he is. Most OF guys would snap at you for merely asking about guy on guy stuff. Nice guys >>> Rude guys
yea ive dmed him a couple times, he seems very nice.

jdrizzle91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course the hottest influencer I’ve seen on tik tok is posting some of the most nudity on his onlyfans. His page should still be on sale 5 dollars off. I had to buy it to show support since other people are spending 50 dollars to get photos of guys covering their dicks with a towel and no bulge. And then they continue to buy bc “maybe we’ll get a dick head outline this time?”

Status
Not open for further replies.