Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a real thing for guys getting their clothes ripped off. Forcibly/playfully.

About 10 years ago most of my male friends played rugby for fun in a local team. Their team parties were wild. There was always at least one round of competitively chugging a yard of ale and the who ever failed, or was slowest, had to strip naked for the rest of the night. One night the guy who lost said he didn't want to get naked and tried to laugh it off. The team were not having it and told him it was tradition. He was marched to the centre of the room and just kind of stood there looking sheepish.

One big, blond guy walked up to him and pulled his shirt open, buttons tearing off everywhere. The shirt was taken from him and the blond dude tried to take his t-shirt off (but the guy was wriggling away too much). Another player, the guy who had won, walked up and between them they managed to rip the t-shirt nearly clean in half. The half naked bloke was laughing but turning bright red.

The loser was then stripped down to his boxers and his jeans were thrown up into the club house rafters. The entire team, including the near-naked player all found it hilarious and he pretended to beg to keep his boxers. He was refused and didn't try to fight or cover himself as his underwear was torn to shreds. He was left with a few strips of fabric hanging a broken waist band that he jokingly tried to cover his (very average) dick with.

About 2 minutes later he was drinking again, shreds of underwear were gone and he spent the rest of the night trying to cover his cock with his hand...which was always pulled away by the rest of the team.

Anyone got any pics/vids/stories to share?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No pics but do have a story. Years ago I participated in freestyle wrestling. It’s a much more aggressive version of collegiate wrestling.
The events were not well attended and usually held in small basketball gyms with maybe 20 viewers.
At one contest a highly anticipated match was brought to a standstill with a wardrobe malfunction. One guy’s hand got wrapped up in the other’s singlet and riiiiiiiip!!!! The next thing we knew he was standing there in his jockstrap.
After a few minutes of stunned silence the place burst into laughter. Even both combatants weren’t exempt.
He excused himself to the locker room and returned in a new singlet. The match continued but I honestly don’t remember who won.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He had pleasured the ladies with his strip to his thong.The music ended and he had a gstring full of bills.He left down the hallway to the bathroom where his streetlights were at.When he came out of the bathroom he was grabbed by 6 guys.They took him out the back door to a van.Pulling his hoodie off they threw him in the back.His hands were tied.His belt was removed scissors were taken to the tight jeans slicing them up the side seams.He struggled as his T shirt was torn from his chest.His socks and shoes followed leaving him in his thong.You entertained our girlsfriends now entertain us.Slowly pulling his thong off.One guy grabbed his big dick while another on his tight hole.Smiles all around at the pretty boys situation.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had been pinned down on my birthday when I was in Iraq and they stripped me naked and gave me birthday spankings. One from each person in my platoon and then 27 for the number of years I lived. My ass was red and sore. (That happened to everyone)

Reactions: paulista_user

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had been pinned down on my birthday when I was in Iraq and they stripped me naked and gave me birthday spankings. One from each person in my platoon and then 27 for the number of years I lived. My ass was red and sore. (That happened to everyone)
that is common?