Cock size led me to become total bottom!

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No.
I was raped, once. Current mod rules won't allow me to go into more detail than that. My rapist was smaller than I was.
It hurt like hell, and I've never, ever, bottomed again, nor wanted to.
If I can't get it into a guy, anally, then we're just going to have to settle for oral. If I can get it into him anally, I'll do my best to make it pleasurable for him, rather than painful.

All of that is one reason I actually prefer women. Generally speaking, while I have more teeth issues with them and thus generally forego blowjobs (women tend to have smaller mouths than men do) I have far less difficulty getting it into a vagina, even if that gets difficult. And, since I far prefer fucking to oral....
Damn Bro really sorry to hear that

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering if any other hung gay or bisexual guys ended up a bottom cause of the size of their cock?
In my teenage years I had some very unpleasant experiences trying to fuck guys. Those guys I did try to fuck found my cock very painful to take particularly when wearing a condom ( added friction I guess). With other guys I could barely get it in them. The whole experience of trying to fuck guys (even when using very good lube) just turned me off it.
So as a result of the negative experiences I stopped trying to fuck guys and became a bottom. Any other guys find themselves in a similar position?
I’d fuck or be fucked by you, so hot!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering if any other hung gay or bisexual guys ended up a bottom cause of the size of their cock?
In my teenage years I had some very unpleasant experiences trying to fuck guys. Those guys I did try to fuck found my cock very painful to take particularly when wearing a condom ( added friction I guess). With other guys I could barely get it in them. The whole experience of trying to fuck guys (even when using very good lube) just turned me off it.
So as a result of the negative experiences I stopped trying to fuck guys and became a bottom. Any other guys find themselves in a similar position?
All I can say @SportyXX is the guys you were trying to fuck obviously didn't A. know what they were doing, or B. didn't know how to get fucked. Very nice cock you've got there buddy. I've had several guys that were at least as big afd at least two guys that were bigger and there wasn't any way that they were not going to give me their cock's in my ass. I learned to get fucked from my neighbors father who was 9 3/4" and fairly thick uncut cock. He would take my ass and cram ever inch of his cock in me in every position he could think of. One guy was so thick I had to set on it and ease myself down his shaft probably 10.5" at least. He was Argentinian but he wasn't a very good fuck. He didn't really know how to use his tool. But I rode him like there was no tomorrow. Just saying.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I think it's sexy as hell that you have found your place on the bed... you know that even with your big cock you can get on your back and open those sexy legs and let your top take control. Damn, now I'm all worked up.

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The entire opposite happened for me. I'm smaller in size and figured out pretty quickly most men want guys with size. And if you dont have that WOW cock...you pretty quickly get dismissed or they assume you must be a bottom. Its kind of two-faced and isn't fair...but it's personally led me away from the entire act of penetration because of the insecurity and expectations surrounding it, and a few negative experiences in my youth from it.
Thanks for sharing your experience. There's no doubt that negative experiences in your formative years can impact you throughout your life. Anyways, loads of fun can be had without penetration

I would be in absolute heaven pulling your cock out of your pants, I'd be in heaven with that ass too tho so win win haba

Reactions: CraigS41

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You just haven't found the right ones yet lad. Had a few refusals myself, but with perseverance you will find them. Personally I love being a top, and would never think of being a bottom. Good luck :)

BigRig13

Legendary Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how tall are you sportyxx? just woundering im 55'2" got 7+" andlove to top i like a guy who has big cock, then i can fuk him and suck him at same time and he short like me, me nd my boy fr had like almost 18" of cock between both of us, like to fuktall guys too, and well think large dicks are so sexy too
Hey Sammiec3. Just saw this and thought I'd let you know getting double fucked by two huge cocks is what I live for, man. 6'3" with an 8.5 cock i like to pump and have swinging around heavy as I'm getting fucked. I get through AR a lot on I-30. Would you be able to travel to a truck stop on 30, or is that too far?

Andremarkpts

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You just haven't found the right ones yet lad. Had a few refusals myself, but with perseverance you will find them. Personally I love being a top, and would never think of being a bottom. Good luck :)
You can top me every time with that monster

FEED THE MAN MEAT

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to fuck hung xxl dudes and have met most want to get fucked. You are hot man.

Reactions: Andremarkpts

sunny89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t get my head around how guys who feel they are bottom, refused or struggled to take you, forcing you into becoming a bottom!

I never topped and don’t have an interest in it, but as a 100% bottom I always made the point of training my ass to take even the biggest ones.

Reactions: mutualjax

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have gotten to where I enjoy being on the bottom of things IF the other guy is bigger. I love the feeling of a nice firm fucking... not wild crazy stuff where the potential for bodily harm exists. If I have a noticeable advantage in cock size, then I like to take his ass instead. Not sure why but that's how I am wired.

Not in the same position at all, but agree with others in here about the necessity of a gentle and patient top to enable good sex.

My first time as a bottom was a disaster. Hurt like hell and I was too scared to have sex again for 6 years.

When I did try again, the guy was amazing and I’m still enjoying his 8” thick cock 18 years later.

Bottoms have a responsibility too. Before I got with my guy I began to play with toys and plugs to get my ass used to taking a cock and psychologically used to the idea of being penetrated.

When I’ve talked to straight friends about anal sex I’ve heard some really horrifying disaster stories. You must use lube people!

Sportyxx.... I guess my story is a bit different but I was until recently bi and totally vers. But I met a guy recently that is super thick and 8 inches long. I met him on grindr and saw the cock and was scared...turned out after I saw his face I knew him through a work client and I felt a bit more at ease...we met up at a pub had lunch laughed and connected like never before..once back at his house we watched a movie had a few more beers I was totally comfortable and then we ended up in his bed and yes it was THICK and rock hard.. As I knew his background I was comfortable without a condom and as it turns out his cock is the only one that has made me cum hands free and continues to do so most times...4 months on we are totally inseparable and I'm am now total bottom to a genuine big cock.....don't give up man if u want to top find the right guy!
This is a heartwarming story!