Coregasm...

So, I'm a guy who works his abs a lot given it's my favorite body part and always want to keep them up. As a result, I've been experiencing this thing known as Coregasm. I did the research into the why and all of that, so I'm not looking for advice on how to prevent it. I just was curious as to if anyone else experiences this? Mostly guys, it says it's mostly common amongst women, but guys experience it, too.

Yeah, it just happens. It's not something I'm thinking about. I'm focused on the exercise, making sure my abs are engaged and my form is right. After some time of working them and the exhaustion kicks in, it happens.

"A coregasm is an orgasm that happens while you’re doing a core exercise or workout. When you engage your muscles to stabilize your core, you may also end up contracting the pelvic floor muscles that can be essential to achieving orgasm."

When I was in my teens and firsts started exercising, it used to happened when doing crunches. Now, it happens when I do L-sits on my parralette bars, or it happens during one of my ab hold exercises.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How weird, I get a similar thing but only on a very specific exercise. If I'm doing by triceps with my back leaning against a pad and pulling the rope down from behind/above (not sure I'm describing that very well!), get it a bit on other similar exercises. Kind of get a weird tingly feeling like an orgasm coming on but I've never pushed it too far to see if it happens!
Maybe something to try at home...

Reactions: cadmanken and Gj816

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, guys experience coregasms. Same as you, AI93JR - I can get 'em doing leg lifts and focusing on my core and abs. Luckily I can control those feelings so I don't splooge at the gym.

Justahornyguy174 - I've seen other people post they start feeling pre-orgasm feelings doing tricep pull downs. I think those stress your abs, core and pelvic floor too.

How weird, I get a similar thing but only on a very specific exercise. If I'm doing by triceps with my back leaning against a pad and pulling the rope down from behind/above (not sure I'm describing that very well!), get it a bit on other similar exercises. Kind of get a weird tingly feeling like an orgasm coming on but I've never pushed it too far to see if it happens!
Maybe something to try at home...

Yeah, they list certain exercises that do it and that indeed is one of them.

Reactions: powerXchange
D

deleted972421

I remember viewing vids on xtube of a guy in Florida who would sit with his legs spread and then push his arms down, thus lifting his body off the floor. He would hold that pose and then his penis would start pulsing and he would ejaculate large loads of semen. It was really cool to see.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[QUOTE="

Justahornyguy174 - I've seen other people post they start feeling pre-orgasm feelings doing tricep pull downs. I think those stress your abs, core and pelvic floor too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I don't think it is the triceps tat do it but must be the position I'm in that puts some strain on other muscles. If I do triceps from a bench nothing at all.

powerXchange

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Justahornyguy174 - You're right. It's not the tricep action. It's your body position and the tension/pressure you put on your core.

Beachforme - that's Abayoujock. He's off-the-charts hot especially with his coregasm talent! When Tumblr went "Snow White" he had close down his Tumblr feed. And he pulled most of his videos off the internet, but there are a few still on Xtube.

D

deleted972421

Justahornyguy174 - You're right. It's not the tricep action. It's your body position and the tension/pressure you put on your core.

Beachforme - that's Abayoujock. He's off-the-charts hot especially with his coregasm talent! When Tumblr went "Snow White" he had close down his Tumblr feed. And he pulled most of his videos off the internet, but there are a few still on Xtube.
Ahhh yeah..... Abayoujock. Thanks for digging his screen name up! Yup, very hot indeed!

Reactions: powerXchange

atlas23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happened to me twice this week. I was doing some bicycle crunches and first I saw pre cum and in the last round I had a coregasm. It had happened to me once many years ago... never really looked into it until it happened recently. I was wondering if this is more common than what the internet suggested...

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was a much younger man we had a rope tied to a high branch of a tree overhanging a lake. We used it to swing out and drop into the water but also climbed the rope and jumped from the branch. It was a long way up. I often got hard climbing it and leaked precum. After climbing several times in a row I blew a load in my trunks

I think this rates as a coregasm.

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, guys experience coregasms. Same as you, AI93JR - I can get 'em doing leg lifts and focusing on my core and abs. Luckily I can control those feelings so I don't splooge at the gym.

Justahornyguy174 - I've seen other people post they start feeling pre-orgasm feelings doing tricep pull downs. I think those stress your abs, core and pelvic floor too.

Now that I can't go to the gym, I set up my garage as a makeshift workout room. With the door down and just a small fan to circulate the air, I noticed my body reacting to the humid situation especially when doing the tricep pull downs. Usually after two sets I work up a pulsating hardon. With no one else around and only wearing my white lycra compressions, I have no problem letting my load loose. I've decided to move my tricep pull downs toward the end of my workout, so I'm not too saturated working the rest of my body sets.

Eight88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that I can't go to the gym, I set up my garage as a makeshift workout room. With the door down and just a small fan to circulate the air, I noticed my body reacting to the humid situation especially when doing the tricep pull downs. Usually after two sets I work up a pulsating hardon. With no one else around and only wearing my white lycra compressions, I have no problem letting my load loose. I've decided to move my tricep pull downs toward the end of my workout, so I'm not too saturated working the rest of my body sets.

Love all the photos guys, I’ve got way too much swimwear and Lycra so getting rid of it if anyone wants to chat and see pictures of me in them!