y

You sound like a newscaster.
needless to say
keep at it those who are sincere
who have thoughts for others welfare,and theres
those in countries where its needed
forget stats and why nots

do the right,common sense thing

Masks help prevent the spread of the coronavirus—here’s a breakdown of how effective they are

The evidence has been changing, but we know a lot more now than we did a few months ago.
Was that the best article you could find? It’s pretty weak. I like how the thing that most amazed Verma has just how far the fake snot traveled without a mask on. A two year old could figure that out.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANKS LF
hope Canadas doing OK,seldom here about it

will allow the simpleton ogre one response
i dont go purposefully looking for anything
esp when i know real sensible people wear masks,looking after others health/welfare
including there own

shame this Trumpalike thing appeared around the same time this virus did
thinks it has a reasonable answer to everyone that posts,a sick childish Trump tweet huh

ps
its got enough confidence now to return and think its hassling me
no way
simple minded people mean nothing

Was that the best article you could find?

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANKS LF

esp when i know real sensible people wear masks,looking after others health/welfare
including there own

thinks it has a reasonable answer to everyone that posts,a sick childish Trump tweet huh

ps
no way

Sorry if I come across as harassing. That’s really not my intent. I’m just trying to get anyone to look outside the box(tv). I know y’all believe you’re doing the right thing and I can respect that. But I’m also very very certain we’re being lied to on a grand scale. So my only intent is to try and prove that to you. I don’t believe in reptilians and, once again, I’m not a Trump supporter.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sorry if I come across as harassing. That’s really not my intent. I’m just trying to get anyone to look outside the box(tv). I know y’all believe you’re doing the right thing and I can respect that. But I’m also very very certain we’re being lied to on a grand scale. So my only intent is to try and prove that to you. I don’t believe in reptilians and, once again, I’m not a Trump supporter.

It's been pointed out to you how insanely unlikely it is that a lie on *that* large of a scale actually is. The reality is simple. Wearing a mask and staying 6 feet or more away from people helps slow the spread of covid-19.

It doesn't keep you from getting the oxygen you need, it's not giving you Co2 poisoning, it's not some scheme to get you to be complicit.. wear a mask and keep your distance for now. It's just not that big of a deal. Stop begging society to help you feel victimized.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THANKS LF

including there own

ps
no way

We’re doing ok. It could be much worse. One of the hospitals in my city had to close its doors due to the virus outbreak. 5 dead and 32 more infected. And our borders remain closed, even to a certain extent internally.

Glad you’re well, my friend.

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been pointed out to you how insanely unlikely it is that a lie on *that* large of a scale actually is. The reality is simple. Wearing a mask and staying 6 feet or more away from people helps slow the spread of covid-19.

It doesn't keep you from getting the oxygen you need, it's not giving you Co2 poisoning, it's not some scheme to get you to be complicit.. wear a mask and keep your distance for now. It's just not that big of a deal. Stop begging society to help you feel victimized.
Just think about the six foot rule for a minute. First, we’ve been repeatedly told that viruses stay on certain surfaces for days. Right? So really the only way it would work is if everybody stayed in one place. No moving allowed. And now they’re starting to say it’s airborne. Same thing, no moving allowed. Even if your just talking to someone and staying six feet away and you simply move around, you’ll be right where that person may have just breathed. It really is that simple and it really is that fucking ridiculous. If this was real, total lockdown would be our only chance.

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We’re doing ok. It could be much worse. One of the hospitals in my city had to close its doors due to the virus outbreak. 5 dead and 32 more infected. And our borders remain closed, even to a certain extent internally.

Glad you’re well, my friend.
Why would a hospital close down during a pandemic? I don’t understand.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just think about the six foot rule for a minute. First, we’ve been repeatedly told that viruses stay on certain surfaces for days. Right? So really the only way it would work is if everybody stayed in one place. No moving allowed. And now they’re starting to say it’s airborne. Same thing, no moving allowed. Even if your just talking to someone and staying six feet away and you simply move around, you’ll be right where that person may have just breathed. It really is that simple and it really is that fucking ridiculous. If this was real, total lockdown would be our only chance.

You're under the assumption that the goal is to instantly eradicate the virus completely and go back to the way things were a year ago.

That's not reality or the goal. MINIMIZE the spread, and avoid overwhelming the healthcare system until medical professionals can find a vaccine/treatment.

Intentionally dense is an understatement with you, for fucks sake.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Interesting. So do all the doctors and nurses have to spend the night? And they’re not letting in new patients?

Why are you seeking this information on this specific website??

STOP FEEDING HERE YA FRIGGIN TROLL

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So you’re from Canada. Did you see where the N.W.T. is considering getting rid of all distancing rules because of the detriment to society it’s causing?

Do you have any hobbies outside of trying to bullshit people on the interwebs?

If not, maybe find one.

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

Shrume

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have any hobbies outside of trying to bullshit people on the interwebs?

If not, maybe find one.
I enjoy golf, tennis, cooking out, drinking a few beers, poker with the dudes, getting high and watching Wes Anderson movies, floating, camping, sitting on the beach, hiking, plushy battles with my son, teaching my daughter to drive, hanging out with my wife. I don’t hunt or go to church. I’m not bullshitting or trolling. I’ve been a liberal for most of my life, except for the last 10-12 years, now I’m independent. I voted for Al Gore for gods sake. Was a big Obama fan. Point being, you too, can break out of the spell.