Correlation between cock size and intelligence?

*ahem*

Hitler had only one big ball
Goerring had two but they were small
Himmler was very sim'ler
And Goebbels had no balls at all
 
Yeah, I think you're probably right there. God rolls the dice and whatever comes up, comes up. This has been my first experience talking with so many men who are well hung all in one place, as I'd imagine it is for most of us, because the numbers of men who are hung is proportionately small in the general population. It was not a far stretch for me to see a relationship between brains and cocks from reading the posts on here, but more and more I am led to believe that the more verbally skilled are the ones more likely to post, or to be atracted to a site like this to begin with. I guess attempting to draw conclusions based on physical characteristics is detrimental even when it is not ill intended, so I apologise to anyone who felt insulted by my theory, perhaps I was overzealous.
 
maverackstud8: I wasn't.

Now,that guy way over to the left-eating a pickle him he was insult-you bastard

What guy ?
Don't worry about it-I'm joking.
 
LoveGirl: I didn't understand much. I was never a mom or a kindergarten teacher, sorry everyone!
 
Thank you Madam.


I'm guessing that since someone who eats live animals in a circus sideshow may be looked down upon in modern society, then to call someone a "Geek" would be somewhat of an insult. "Nerdy" people are usually the social outcasts and also may be envied just a bit for their intelligence. Putting them down by equating them with a sideshow freak would seem to be an adaquate way for somone to vent their anger at them.
 
BRMSTN69: Ive used the terms geek and nerd many times here and I mean no offence to me a nerd or geek is someone who puts knowledge above social acceptance and its a trait I deeply admire. I really wish I had a program that allowed me to talk(because I actually speak very well) but I can't type, and have a hard time expressing my opinions and feelings. And minds eye I know I called you a "computer geek"but I ment it in the context that you really know your shit, not as an insult , and I could really use help finding my way around a key board
 
hehe madam. Should I change it? Is it really that distracting? I'd hate for it to take away from my more intellectual contributions to the forum.
I have a pic of it soft that might be a little less in your face.

I also think that being a nerd or geek is not a bad thing at all. Although I do not look like the quintessential nerd as am I am moderately attractive and don't have eye problems. I do have social disorders and have been an outcast most of my life. I am not dumb, so I guess I fit the criteria. I also play sports and am an artist instead of an a biologist or anything, so I guess a straddle the fence that way.
 
BRMSTN69: No dont you dare change your avatar, you serve as a perfect reminder that theres often a brain behind the bone!!!!( hey, a nice hard-on grabs peoples attention but , it's what you say that keeps them reading)
 
True dat, Brmstn!! Besides, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever", I forget where I heard that now, but it seemed to fit. No, Gottabigone, don't change your avatar, just give me a minute to catch my breath.......there all better now.

Nerds, yeah, I'd be the pot calling the kettle black there. I sat in the front row in school, wore glasses, raised my hand frequently to answer questions, and was even on the staff of the poetry magazine! As if all that wasn't damning enough, I got good grades and had very few discipline problems. My teachers even liked me.

To this day, nothing turns me on as much as a brainiac, unless it's someone of varied, seemingly unrelated interests.
 
maverackstud8: I am glad Hitler had one ball.I heard this once years ago,but wasn't sure was this truth or rumor.
Stories some nazi's were really gay-others were they the exact opposite.Rumors Hitler is living in Argentina or is a head in a jar somewhere,like in THE SAVED HITLERS BRAIN.

In any event,my opion stands until somebody proves me otherwise.
Somehow,I think if Adolph Hitler was hung like John Holmes or somebody,I wonder if the guy would help start the whole ball of crap.Sure,he had help,but you got wonder-was the NAZI PARTY A GERMAN SMALL PENIS CLUB AS WELL ?

Well,this I leave you to ponder.

I am watching a show the History channel.I is about Outlaw bikers.I just watched one on gang members in the USA.

It hit while watching the two programs-but isn't this site or any other sort like a gang or outlaw biker group-without the bikess,drugs and so on.

When you think it,the group is an exclusive club-sort of the X-Men or something.
Hey,there are a few people out that look at hung guys as mutants or somethings.

Me,in case you wonder,would be the Wolverine of the group.No,don't have the hair,but got a bit the outlaw personality.I like to think,I'm the best at what I do.too.

If so,wonder our colors should be ?

a horse -a whale-a huge salami-a banana-
:wacko:
 
maverackstud8: Madame,glad to hear it.Nothing wrong with being book read.

I don't think of myself as a nerd.-but that only me.I'm still back in the movie Revenge of the Nerds-guys big glases and funny hair. :p I think of myself more the brainy Reed Richards type,but that me.Even thought I just stated I was a Wolverine type,there is a bit of
a brainy Dr,Who typein me.I prefer a brain in a female and men,too.I hate stupidness,which is why I might why I rail into a few people here,on various boards.


I don't think,as I said before,here-you pigeon anything on anyone ever.

You find a muscle guy like Arnold is a big hulking guy.but he is also smart.one case in point anyway.

My heroes are often the rogues-Wolverine,Han Solo,James Bond,Jim Kirk,Jim Rockfold,Remington Steel and so forth scoundrel or odd man out types,but I also like the brainy types.the Doc Savage types,the Reed Richards,the Sherlock Holmes-no relation to John Holmes,Dr,Who-which is basically a wachy scientist travelling around time and space.

Well,I hope makes a point.

NO,NO,NO NOT MY HEAD-I FILED THAT DOWN YEARS AGO. : :D
now,if I figure out some these smiles faces.
 
maverackstud8: I wish my avatar was Conan or Wolverine or something.but I can't figure that out.
 
glossopoiesis: I'll give you a long word that might not even be listen in the dictionnary


Mitochondriaticalwiselessing : The action of evocing the lack of mitochondriac.


sythetical-glossopoienic : synthetic creation of a language

Zoogerontopedonecropathical : someone who likes to look at animals that are old,young or dead.


vaðlaheiðarvegavinnuverkfærageymsluskúraútidyralyklakippuhringur

The longest word in icelandic
 
glossopoiesis: 'pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'