Cut guys. do you wish you had not been cut?

Maybe. In my opinion, you are under dramatic.

Women who are forced, as a child or adult, to have their clitoris sawed off is mutilation. Removing foreskin is a non-invasive simple surgical procedure which does not violently mutilate. If you truly believe circumcism is mutilation, you live a very vanilla life. My opinion.

Reactions: orangeC and Gj816

Women who are forced, as a child or adult, to have their clitoris sawed off is mutilation. Removing foreskin is a non-invasive simple surgical procedure which does not violently mutilate. If you truly believe circumcism is mutilation, you live a very vanilla life. My opinion.
And you live a naive one. My opinion. What do you consider forced? A child who has no say? Clitoral hood removal is also mutilation.

D

deleted1124838

When I first found out why there were two cock types I thought "what they did that to me". But I got used to it and now I like it. But I think each to their own...

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cut at birth very happy that I am cut. It's all I've ever known. I don't miss something I didn't know I had. Nor would I have ever known until I seen an uncut dick.

Oy I hope there won't be another one of these threads.

Reactions: Cut9801 and orangeC

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut at birth bit sometimes wish I wasn't cut
I think you don't need to give thought about being uncut, as you have nice big tool with heavy balls and that flashing cock head gives it a manly look. Of course with foreskin you get something extra to paly during sex but As far as functionality of your package i fine and you can enjoy the sex being cut or uncut both is OK because women love both the cocks in its own way and during intercourse all cocks look same.
Also most uncut men with shorter foreskin,once they start regular intercourse their foreskin stretched back and it stays behind the glans permanently and as a result all the time cock head of those men remains peeking out like cut cocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Markym01

I think you don't need to give thought about being uncut, as you have nice big tool with heavy balls and that flashing cock head gives it a manly look. Of course with foreskin you get something extra to paly during sex but As far as functionality of your package i fine and you can enjoy the sex being cut or uncut both is OK because women love both the cocks in its own way and during intercourse all cocks look same.
Also most uncut men with shorter foreskin,once they start regular intercourse their foreskin stretched back and it stays behind the glans permanently and as a result all the time cock head of those men remains peeking out like cut cocks.
I can’t speak for who you replied to but that’s not the point. For one, being cut and being retracted is in absolutely no way the same.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I were cut correctly, haha. I'm cut, but I still have enough skin that I can pull it up over my head if I want. Great for using the foreskin for stroking it, but I do wish I were cut a bit tighter if that makes sense.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never gave it much thought, and even years after seeing it becoming a favorite internet debate, I still don't give it much thought.

Well, it's a good thing for him he knew a hell of a lot more about cereal than he did about that.
Ya so that stopped the nasty evil masturbation didn’t it hah. I would think that being cut would stimulate the head 24/7 and encourage more play not less. , I wore my skin back a while like a year or 2, sometimes It was stimulating; sometimes irritating if I was commando. I’m back to covered but still like commando.

Reactions: diver6

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m cut and happy but I would love to experience being uncut I bet it’s fun to play with! I would try so many things with it! Lol.
Try things like ballooning the skin (hold skin shut she peeing. In the shower!) or putting a marble in the skin or stuff like that ? Or swirling a finger or tongue inside ?

Reactions: diver6