1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Daddyhunt

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by redheadinsf, May 31, 2019.

1. redheadinsf

redheadinsf Admired Member

Albums:
    Daddyhunt has been offline for days. Is it gone forever?

2. winesthel945

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They've seemed to be on auto pilot for the better part of a year. My recollection is that their founder and his partner moved from SF into some form of retirement and I'm guessing they might not have had a solid succession plan. Unfortunately, they never really got with the app direction of the rest of the market; their "app" was just a wrapper for their web content and was never sophisticated enough. It's sad... clearly there's a market for that demographic, they just didn't have the resources (or the will?) to make it what it could have been.

3. redheadinsf

redheadinsf Admired Member

Albums:
    They actually moved back to San Francisco. His life partner is Armistead Maupin.

4. winesthel945

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha, I still see them at 440 on occasion. I just didn't want to call him out by name. ;-)

5. w355291

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I just watched the documentary The Untold Tales of Armistead Maupin | Netflix. And I encourage anyone to find and watch it. Mr Turner has a decent-sized role in the production including how he came into Maupin's life in a roundabout way via the DaddyHunt site. Turner used to be a model, supremely handsome, and became a photographer.

6. johnrebel

johnrebel Legendary Member

someone has sexy pictures about chris turner??? on the documentary some modeling pics are shown...but on the net i cant find nothing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice