People care too much about race. Even worse? Many of you must have forgotten this is a site about kinks and fetishes. Why are you all acting surprised? And if it only bothers you because they are white and not the act itself, then you do not actually care. You just feel obligated to respond.
Ppl forget this is a discussion forum too ...where ppl can talk and give opinions other won't like. Race links are still weird and it's ok for ppl fetishized to talk about how uncomfortable it makes them it does bleed over into something else...you don't get turned on by racism play get your nutt off and it all just disappears till the next time you wanna get off to it again
 
Ppl forget this is a discussion forum too ...where ppl can talk and give opinions other won't like. Race links are still weird and it's ok for ppl fetishized to talk about how uncomfortable it makes them it does bleed over into something else...you don't get turned on by racism play get your nutt off and it all just disappears till the next time you wanna get off to it again
Sure it does. Maybe not for everyone but for some it does. They are in it at that moment and then continue their life until next time. That is how fetishes work. They are not always going to be appropriate. They will make people uncomfortable. But this obsession with race is far greater. There is a level of hypocrisy that comes with it and I am personally tired of it. Either the act is or is not okay. Two white men on a black guy or 3 black guys who are doing exactly the same as the two white men and the black guy should receive the same level of disgust. Us the viewers do not know the context of the actions but when race is involve, so many of us sure do love to put their personal feelings into it no matter what it is. That is the problem. Have a problem with it all or shut up and keep it moving instead of nitpicking when the degrading act is acceptable.
 
Sorry...but why is everyone getting all bent out of shape over this? This is Daniel. He's the Black Peachy only without any penetration. The vid will only have them rubbing on each other with nothing going in Daniel's ass, no oral, no nothing. It's probably the usual baiting that we've all grown so fond of....not.
There's nothing about Daniel that gives Peachy vibes. Daniel actually engages in actual gay sex acts on camera(blowjobs, rimming and anal penetration as a top and bottom). This particular video is simply lackluster and tone deaf
 
There's nothing about Daniel that gives Peachy vibes. Daniel actually engages in actual gay sex acts on camera(blowjobs, rimming and anal penetration as a top and bottom). This particular video is simply lackluster and tone deaf
Well, I'm a big porn hound and I never seem to come across any of his material where he actually, visibly, CLEARLY is being penetrated. Maybe I'm just somehow not coming across it and I'm not going to the source and chancing being scammed by him.
I admit I could be wrong.
 
I've only seen videos where he sucks and tops (one with Beau Butler, but not a full video.) I've never seen a video where he bottoms. I subscribed to his OF for a while - on and off - but eventually got fed up with the baiting and the empty promises of more and better content.
 
I have never seen him bottoming ...don't think he does it on camera...like peachy! just a tease. Not really seen him topping either. Mainly muscle worship/ wanking etc...and he seems pretty greedy lol. Shame really, he could be a bit of a star if he spiced things up!!
 
Daniel actually engages in actual gay sex acts on camera(blowjobs, rimming and anal penetration as a top and bottom).
OK, now several of us have commented that we've never seen him bottoming on camera. Can you please share where you saw this?
 
OK, now several of us have commented that we've never seen him bottoming on camera. Can you please share where you saw this?
I know, right? Just from looking at his hole it's pretty obvious that SOMETHING has been stretching it, but none of us have ever seen it. It's a mystery! Somebody call Scooby and the Gang! (I think Fred might have an idea or two.)
 
OK, now several of us have commented that we've never seen him bottoming on camera. Can you please share where you saw this?
There's 2 clips of him available online on a certain messenger service that you get in trouble for mentioning on here. The one clip he tops a guy and thr second clip he's bottoming for another guy in a bathroom and it sounds like it's at a party
 
There's 2 clips of him available online on a certain messenger service that you get in trouble for mentioning on here. The one clip he tops a guy and thr second clip he's bottoming for another guy in a bathroom and it sounds like it's at a party
I’ve seen clips of him being fingered in a bathroom at a party by his former boyfriend but never bottoming, and I’ve also shared the top clip in this thread earlier for those who want to see it.
 
I’ve seen clips of him being fingered in a bathroom at a party by his former boyfriend but never bottoming, and I’ve also shared the top clip in this thread earlier for those who want to see

There's 2 clips of him available online on a certain messenger service that you get in trouble for mentioning on here. The one clip he tops a guy and thr second clip he's bottoming for another guy in a bathroom and it sounds like it's at a party
I have never seen the bathroom one. There is one a few years old that around 7 minutes in... just for a moment:
Daniel Shoneye, Gabriel Cross and Griffin Barrows fuck - Gay porn videos - Just the Gays
 
I have never seen the bathroom one. There is one a few years old that around 7 minutes in... just for a moment:
Daniel Shoneye, Gabriel Cross and Griffin Barrows fuck - Gay porn videos - Just the Gays
I've seen that video MANY (too many!) times; I think it was the first time I ever saw DS suck on camera (and he still doesn't do it very often.) But I never even considered that there was any fucking at all in that scene. And now after looking at it more closely -- I still don't think there was any penetration.