DD and Over . . .

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think she said somewhere that the face-glance boobs-back to face was an OK thing to do! I have a problem with the people who will start talking to me and not outright stare at my boobs, but I can tell they are just putting in enough face time to look like they aren't.

I work at a retail store for men and women, and learned the worst people were the ones who would put you in a situation where you had to help them, but only so they could look down my shirt, make me do something awkward, or get close enough to brush up against me. I say thats the worst b/c they're trying to appear like they need help, and I am just trying to do my job, but they take advantage of that.

Women can be just as bad as guys when it comes to putting you through the wringer, or saying hurtful things tho.

Women can be. I've been witness and victim to it. How damaging do you think it is to a male psyche to have a loved one leave him while overseas and the have the one she left him for call and or leave messages saying how much bigger he is and how she bled or experienced sex like a virgin again. That particular person just MIGHT get a damned complex or make one worse. Its not women, its not men. Some humans are just fucking cruel.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok yah that's bad
but some women are the same way...
i've had girls giggling & whispering in groups as the look at my chest (the old ''omg! those HAVE to be fake!' thing), but that's only ever happened with teens...kids get forgiven for being dumb kids. adult women do look but tend to be a lot more subtle...unless they're being catty, starting conversations that are meant to be overheard, criticising boob jobs.

these days i take it as a compliment. i'm 35, i breast fed twice and they look fake.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think maybe the average guy is more visual in turn ons that the average gal. there's a reason why men tend to stare more openly. it's the same reason that photographed nudes are more popular with men and erotic fiction is more popular with women.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with ya dolf. I am a very visual guy. I do enjoy the erotic fiction and reading in general. (Avid reader here) Maybe that's where some of the friction between the sexes comes into play...

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Currently I wear an H or I cup bra depending on style, and natural fluctuation. I have no issue with my breast size other than I wish I was firmer. I look good in my clothes and am flattered by any looks that I get from men.

I have NO desire for surgery.

If you are having difficulty finding nice, well made bras in extended cup sizes you might try looking at www.herroom.com they carry a full line of bras up to cup size K and L. I wear the Elomi brand which is UK sizing.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're welcome Baaabydoll, glad someone found my post helpful.

If you decide to order just make sure to look at the size conversion charts for each manufacturer (see link on each product page) as some of the bras are UK, US, or European cup sizing. FYI - Herroom ships really quickly too! I'm not affliated with them in any way other than being a satisfied customer. I purchase all of my bras from their site - and they even sell swim suits by bra size for the larger woman.

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the info! I have a really wacky band and cup size so for the last few months I've been scrounging up whatever I could online with some hits and misses. Bikinis seem to be the hardest to find anything tasteful in for a large cup.

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
it would be handy if we had fredericks outlets here in Canada because they have a lot of stuff I'd like in my size at a much lower price than VS. Local places don't have anything in my size, but that's my fault, so online shopping it is.

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it would be handy if we had fredericks outlets here in Canada because they have a lot of stuff I'd like in my size at a much lower price than VS. Local places don't have anything in my size, but that's my fault, so online shopping it is.

Are bra sizes the same in Canada? Here in the USA, I'd say you are a 32DD. Just guessing!

By the way, very nice hour-glass figure you have ma'am!

Respectfully,
Bry

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So here's the deal. I'm an F cup (going on G) and I want to know who else out there is a size DD or over.

How do you feel when men look at you on the streets? How do your sex partners react? How do you feel about having breasts this large, and would you ever consider a reduction or other surgical procedures on them?

And a question for the guys: How big do you think is too big? Do larger breast's (DD+) freak you out or is it a case of "The bigger the better"?

Interested in the results.

Big boobs make the woman lol. For me, bigger is better. There is something about large boobs that show womanliness and sex appeal. I can't describe it, bu t large breasts almost mesmerize me.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand that, but I don't know . . . I'm young (19) and have these large tits on me and it just makes me feel . . . . wierd?

I get that "they're just tits", but still. I've had a few guys say to me that they think my tits are "freakish" and itjust puts me down so much. I would never have surgery on them, but even so. And before you go and say "ignore them", I've tried.

Hell, the other times, guys think that they're possesions that they could "own" and use. And that hurt almost as much that all they saw was my tits.

I don't feel like having sex most of the time because I feel guys see "TITS" and not "ME".

That's terrible, Vickie. I've dated women of all shapes and sizes. I prefer bigger breasts, but I've never thought they make or break the woman I was with. I apologize on behalf of all guys, but some people are just fucking stupid and rude. Don't waste your time on men who think you are defined by your breasts. Be patient and wait for that right guy.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So here's the deal. I'm an F cup (going on G) and I want to know who else out there is a size DD or over.

How do you feel when men look at you on the streets? How do your sex partners react? How do you feel about having breasts this large, and would you ever consider a reduction or other surgical procedures on them?

And a question for the guys: How big do you think is too big? Do larger breast's (DD+) freak you out or is it a case of "The bigger the better"?

Interested in the results.
I love large breasts so I'm not freaked out by them. When I meet a woman with DD+, all I can think about is what they'd look like with my cock between them & my cum all over them.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I am a 38DD and I am only 5'2"(or 157cm in metric), so I have had my share of back issues thanks to my "blessing". I love my boobs and their size, they make me look womanly and give me confidence in many an outfit. My breasts were always "above average" size since I was younger, B cup at 12, C cup at 14-15, D cup by 17, and a DD by 19-20. I no longer notice men staring at them, and I'm not so sure they do stare to be honest. I hardly think about how massive they truly are, until I see myself in pictures hahaha. I used to think that they got me too much attention when I was in high school and that if I had small breasts no one would even care for me. It was such a catch-22 because I wanted people to like me for who I was sans-big boobs, but I also loved the attention I got from them. At this point in my life, I have come to accept that they are just a part of who I am; Not only are they physical but they have also become a part of my personality. I would never give them up.

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
For me it's not at all about the way I look, it's about how they make me feel. Whether or not men find them attractive is not a factor.
And Nick, really? Do you think the OP has any choice? I think it's disgusting that larger boobs are not your preference, and yet instead of stating it as such you have to put it in such a way as to make women feel bad. Whatever dude..post some pics and please let us judge your body and what we feel is either attractive or disgusting.

Post pics of what? Im an average dick and average body, but im not insecure about it so i dont need to post pics for people to " judge me" cause i dont care. I dont need an ego boost
Dont come on a site asking for opinions if you dont want to hear them, she asked a question and nothing i said was vulgar or mean, i said that large breast im talknig huge saggy boobs looks very ackward and unattractive to me. Do woman have a choice on breast size, kinda a loaded question, but i will say yes and no. Some woman, im sure ill catch flak for this but whatever, alot of woman who have larger breasts happen to be larger woman.
While its not mutually exclusive just saying.
Over weight woman tend to have larger breasts cause they are fat deposits, while not the case with the op at least from what i can tell it does make a difference in alot of woman.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sizes are supposed to be the same but can change btw. brands so generic sizing is moot.

This is so true!!!! Recently I shrunk out of my bra again (have been losing weight), so I went to get fitted for a new one. If I stuck to the same brand, I needed an 8G (Australian sizing - it's a 32H in US sizes apparently). But that brand didn't go down to 8s, so I had to try a different brand. In the one I ended up with, I was a 10I (32I US) with an extender so I had room for more weight loss - would have been a 12 if fitted for a stable weight. But then in a third brand I needed a 12 even with an extender! Go figure!

Averaging all those sizes, I guess I'm around a 10-12 (32-34) H-I. I was significantly bigger in both band and cup size before I lost weight - I seem to go down a cup and a band size every 6kg or so. I've always loved my boobs. I've considered a reduction before because I have chronic back pain and the boobs are no doubt contributing to that, but to be honest, I wouldn't want to be a lot smaller. I've lived with my boobs all my life. They're a part of me. Physically, I wouldn't feel like me if my boobs suddenly shrunk. A lift is rather tempting though.