Did you lose your virginity to another virgin or to someone with experience

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
My first time with a girl we were both virgins, but it resulted in the conception of my oldest son when I was in High School. When high schoolers had kids 16 years ago it was still pretty much frowned upon, now you get a show on MTV.

First time experimenting with gay sex with a dude from another school, we were also both virgins at the gay thing, but had both had our dicks in pussy prior to messing around.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
50% as in my age + (my age*.5). :p hence being older than me. If I had just said 50% my age, then you would be right! 100% more is actually double. Just 200% is also double, unless you say 200% more, then it's 3 times more.

D

deleted3782

50% as in my age + (my age*.5). :p hence being older than me. If I had just said 50% my age, then you would be right! 100% more is actually double. Just 200% is also double, unless you say 200% more, then it's 3 times more.

What, this was a GRE question I had...if the woman taking your virginity is 50% you are, how old is she?

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gay: both virgins me 17 he 19. We experimented in all gay aspects eventually.... but he went off to a woman, and I almost did the same. But fell thru. we were best friends for 14 years. But he (no, she) decided I was a burden on our friendship... even though it had been forever since they met that we did anything. So much for bff's... right? lol ....

Straight: 24 ....she was 18... I couldnt take her to prom so I had to let her go... she dumped me on prom night.... *sigh*

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
straight, i was 15, she was late 20s, married. totally unexpected. very pleased my first time with a women was experienced, as on that afternoon she taught me quite a lot. a week or two later i did my girlfriend - she was a virgin. i often wonder if she ever thought how i knew what i did know......

with a guy, it was a school mate about a year later. first time for both of us.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was 14 and the girls were 16 and experienced. They thought, haha..

I didn't messed around with a guy until I was 21 and it was the first time for both of us doing anything homo.

D

deleted730192

My girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other the week before our 25th birthdays (we're 3 days apart.) I figured, "Hey, I've been masturbating for 15 years - I know when I'm going to cum" and I dove in unprotected. Four pumps later, I pulled out in a big hurry just as I began to spurt.

I got the Plan B pills the next morning and we gave it another try that night - with a condom, that time. Muuuuch more satisfying the second time around, and the sex only continued to get better as time went on.

It wasn't for another few months that we really got into a groove and "clicked" sexually and she was able to achieve orgasm with some regularity from penetration alone. To this day, I don't think she's ever once brought herself to climax without my assistance (she claims to have never masturbated before we met) - and that's kind of a neat feeling, I guess.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Someone who wasn't a virgin but didn't have much experience or much of a sex drive anyway.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
first time we were both virgins. been with one other virgin after that.
was not fun (for either party) due to my size.
even with lube, either me or my first GF would tear and bleed a bit for the first few months.

then i started going with a woman 11 years older than me, that had a kid...now that was fun! (but thats another story)

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my vanilla virginity to someone who wasn't a virgin, she was okay in bed, but that's just inexperience for both of us I guess.
My first man was older and experienced and I blew him after class at my CC. He wasn't the prof.... :redface: We went back to his house and just talked and he popped my anal cherry a week later.