Do cut cocks feel different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

you are so right, i think i will use you idea here with the flag if you dont care for a copy cat, lol it will save me much time in typing about how stupid some of these guys are in there thinking, i do pitty their women or there man for that matter, as they are so hung up on there wenner that they cant focus on pleasing there partner.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Circumcision is carried out for religious reasons too. I do agree though - a male should not be automatically circumcised at birth. This is something that could affect him physically or psychologically later in life (after all female circumcision has a very negative effect on girls/women) so it should be left until he is old enough to make his own decision about whether to have a part of his body hacked off.

Posting a flag there does not make it BS! Please offer an opinion as to why this is nonsense because from where I am sitting, you cannot separate the male/female debate when it comes to circumcision.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Posting a flag there does not make it BS! Please offer an opinion as to why this is nonsense because from where I am sitting, you cannot separate the male/female debate when it comes to circumcision.

Your caustic words tell me any attempt at discussion would indeed be a waste of my time. But the bullshit flag stands unless you can point me to at least two published studies to support your allegation that male circumcision is psychologically damaging.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your caustic words tell me any attempt at discussion would indeed be a waste of my time. But the bullshit flag stands unless you can point me to at least two published studies to support your allegation that male circumcision is psychologically damaging.
Don't you think that posting a flag that says BS says the same thing about you? :) And actually, if you read what I said, I said that male circumcision COULD affect a male psychologically or physically later in life - in much the way female circumcision affects young girls and women. I personally find it more likely that some men might be affected than not given that a similar op has such a negative affect on females even if a minimal amount of vaginal tissue is removed. I guess if I can find a study to support this assertion, you will have to take down your BS flag, won't you?

Lo and behold - dozens of scholarly articles to support my assertion: http://www.google.com/search?q=psyc...=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3DVFA_en___GB241

Perhaps you should make some checks before you bash people or dismiss what they have to say out of hand in future?

Last edited:

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
g32j's

Very few men require a circumcision later in life. In fact in finland only 1 in 16,000 will require one as an adult, so is this a reason to circumcise everyone? You need to check your facts, no medical association in the world recommends circumcision, are you a doctor? Whats your degree in? Some men who practice poor hygene may require a circumcision later in life, thats their own fault, not everyone elses! Actually its not painless at all to be cut as an adult as I've talked to a urologist who does them. You go under general, and they give you loads of pain killers that essentially numb your penis, now if you don't use those painkillers, thats another thing, but once again thats your own fault if you don't.

porter

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
g32j's

Very few men require a circumcision later in life. In fact in finland only 1 in 16,000 will require one as an adult, so is this a reason to circumcise everyone? You need to check your facts, no medical association in the world recommends circumcision, are you a doctor? Whats your degree in? Some men who practice poor hygene may require a circumcision later in life, thats their own fault, not everyone elses! Actually its not painless at all to be cut as an adult as I've talked to a urologist who does them. You go under general, and they give you loads of pain killers that essentially numb your penis, now if you don't use those painkillers, thats another thing, but once again thats your own fault if you don't.

porter

hubby was done at 33 yrs old. sons had to done later on told to by drs. so i do know stuff about it. i tell them what hubby went through. i dont claim to be a dr. i give what facts that i know. they ask i tell. nothing wrong with having given details about what they went through. it all takes research.

D

deleted15807

Don't you think that posting a flag that says BS says the same thing about you? :) And actually, if you read what I said, I said that male circumcision COULD affect a male psychologically or physically later in life - in much the way female circumcision affects young girls and women. I personally find it more likely that some men might be affected than not given that a similar op has such a negative affect on females even if a minimal amount of vaginal tissue is removed. I guess if I can find a study to support this assertion, you will have to take down your BS flag, won't you?

Lo and behold - dozens of scholarly articles to support my assertion: psychological impact of male circumcision - Google Search

Perhaps you should make some checks before you bash people or dismiss what they have to say out of hand in future?

So in other words you want ME to do YOUR research? I will retract the bs flag, as if you care, if you show me what basis you make your assertion. To tell me to google to seek evidence to support your argument is laughable.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So in other words you want ME to do YOUR research? I will retract the bs flag, as if you care, if you show me what basis you make your assertion. To tell me to google to seek evidence to support your argument is laughable.

this is becoming quite often here laetly by him an others in the past, they tell us who do know what we are talking about, to go read this, and goggle that, why should we do there home work for them we already have done ours, thats why we know, and its sure not any ways close to some of the bs, i read on here, so i say keep flying your flag wave if proudly, [ SARGON] i agree with you 100% on this one. his argument is laughable.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

g32j's

porter

You better stop paying your taxes since they are actually going to pay for circumcisions.

Anti-AIDS Program To Fund Circumcision
U.S. Initiative Targets African Men

By Craig Timberg

Washington Post Foreign Service
Monday, August 20, 2007; Page A10

JOHANNESBURG, Aug. 19 -- President Bush's $15 billion anti-AIDS program will begin investing significant money in making circumcision available to African men seeking to protect themselves from HIV, top U.S. health officials said Sunday.

Anti-AIDS Program To Fund Circumcision - washingtonpost.com

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, so the fact that you both say it isn't so means it isn't true? Oh please!

The Google link that I posted leads to dozens of articles about studies on this very issue. It is a work of 5 minutes to skim through them to see what is being said. Clearly the fact that you cannot be bothered tells me that you really aren't interested in what they say because they contradict your view very resoundingly. I am not sure what you want here. Do you want me to summarise the study findings or do you want me to name the studies and the authors? I can do both.

this is becoming quite often here laetly by him an others in the past, they tell us who do know what we are talking about, to go read this, and goggle that, why should we do there home work for them we already have done ours, thats why we know, and its sure not any ways close to some of the bs, i read on here, so i say keep flying your flag wave if proudly, [ SARGON] i agree with you 100% on this one. his argument is laughable.

The fact that you are unwilling to even countenance another point of view and are so hostile to any alternative suggestions would suggest otherwise. But the fact remains - men who have been circumcised as babies can suffer from symptoms akin to PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) when they grow up. They can also have psychological and psychosexual problems as a direct consequence of having their foreskin removed against their will. My offer remains. Do you want a summary of the issue or do you want the studies and authors named? I can do both.

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You better stop paying your taxes since they are actually going to pay for circumcisions.

Anti-AIDS Program To Fund Circumcision
U.S. Initiative Targets African Men

By Craig Timberg

Washington Post Foreign Service
Monday, August 20, 2007; Page A10

JOHANNESBURG, Aug. 19 -- President Bush's $15 billion anti-AIDS program will begin investing significant money in making circumcision available to African men seeking to protect themselves from HIV, top U.S. health officials said Sunday.

Anti-AIDS Program To Fund Circumcision - washingtonpost.com

The tragedy here is circumcision does not protect from HIV. The number of circumcised gay men who were contracting the disease is a very obvious indicator of the failure of this approach but is a contradiction that is being ignored. And so the disease will continue to spread.

D

deleted15807

The Google link that I posted leads to dozens of articles about studies on this very issue. It is a work of 5 minutes to skim through them to see what is being said. Clearly the fact that you cannot be bothered tells me that you really aren't interested in what they say because they contradict your view very resoundingly. I am not sure what you want here. Do you want me to summarise the study findings or do you want me to name the studies and the authors? I can do both.

The fact that you are unwilling to even countenance another point of view and are so hostile to any alternative suggestions would suggest otherwise. But the fact remains - men who have been circumcised as babies can suffer from symptoms akin to PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) when they grow up. They can also have psychological and psychosexual problems as a direct consequence of having their foreskin removed against their will. My offer remains. Do you want a summary of the issue or do you want the studies and authors named? I can do both.

Dozens of articles right? Which one did YOU use to base your position? Every website that comes up is from circumcision propaganda websites whose objectivity is a joke and whose stated goal is to end the practice. Should I go to Exxon-Mobil's website for information on global warming?

You're from the UK go to www.lancet.com. Premiere UK medical website. You should be able to find something there to support your position so why don't you?

The tragedy here is circumcision does not protect from HIV. The number of circumcised gay men who were contracting the disease is a very obvious indicator of the failure of this approach but is a contradiction that is being ignored. And so the disease will continue to spread.

Thanks for the dis-information. Please show me where anyone has postulated that the circumcision strategy will stop HIV infections.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

what i want here? LOL one thing would be that you stop acting like someone who had a circ, at birth is going to grow up and be somekind of wacko. it is not true, how ever i have seen where it could be some what true from reading a few post on here, but the most of those are from a few guys like yourself who dont have a life, so theyset around all day and cry about there poor little small wenner and want some one to feel sorry for them because they dont have any self esteem, news flash bud, there are to many men to count in the world that are cut and they are doing just fine and they are not crazy like you claim they are.or ever going to be, being diffrent is what made this world . it did not have anything to do with having or not having a foreskin, so if you dont like your self i would think you would be trying to do something about it and not be try to tell others who have that they are nuts if there cut at birth.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
one thing would be that you stop acting like someone who had a circ, at birth is going to grow up and be somekind of wacko.
You're trying to shame men into shutting up about it. First of all, very few adult men would consider cutting off part of their penises for any reason. There are a few on LPSG, a very few. They make a lot of noise. Second, 99% of cut men in the U.S. were cut when we were a day old, or in early infancy. No baby can do a thing about it. Third, and for the same reasons, 99% of cut guys don't know different. If someone did surgery on your vagina when you were born you would not know different. But when you became an adult you would realize that there is a difference between not knowing different and being made to be different.

Most men in the world are not cut because most men have a choice. The women's movement has been all about choice. To make choices about one's body. What is there about THIS choice that makes your skull impenetrable?

"Men have too much as it is. Geez, it's embarrassing that you're talking about pleasure when they already have too much, and there's so much more
important issues to talk about than some cheap thrills a guy can get with a foreskin if that's even true anyway. Maybe you're just upset because you don't think your thing works normally."

Can you imagine a culture that amputates ANY BODY PART of a certain class, and then tries to shame them when one meekly says that they aren't happy with what was done to them?

Well imagine it because you live in it.

D

deleted15807

yada
yada
yada

will the crying and whinning EVER end?
so little time to get help
so many issues unrelated to circumcision

is a lifetime spent crying enough?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're trying to shame men into shutting up about it. First of all, very few adult men would consider cutting off part of their penises for any reason. There are a few on LPSG, a very few. They make a lot of noise. Second, 99% of cut men in the U.S. were cut when we were a day old, or in early infancy. No baby can do a thing about it. Third, and for the same reasons, 99% of cut guys don't know different. If someone did surgery on your vagina when you were born you would not know different. But when you became an adult you would realize that there is a difference between not knowing different and being made to be different.

Most men in the world are not cut because most men have a choice. The women's movement has been all about choice. To make choices about one's body. What is there about THIS choice that makes your skull impenetrable?

"Men have too much as it is. Geez, it's embarrassing that you're talking about pleasure when they already have too much, and there's so much more
important issues to talk about than some cheap thrills a guy can get with a foreskin if that's even true anyway. Maybe you're just upset because you don't think your thing works normally."

Can you imagine a culture that amputates ANY BODY PART of a certain class, and then tries to shame them when one meekly says that they aren't happy with what was done to them?

Well imagine it because you live in it.

What a bunch of :

:bsflag:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what i want here? LOL one thing would be that you stop acting like someone who had a circ, at birth is going to grow up and be somekind of wacko. it is not true, how ever i have seen where it could be some what true from reading a few post on here, but the most of those are from a few guys like yourself who dont have a life, so theyset around all day and cry about there poor little small wenner and want some one to feel sorry for them because they dont have any self esteem, news flash bud, there are to many men to count in the world that are cut and they are doing just fine and they are not crazy like you claim they are.or ever going to be, being diffrent is what made this world . it did not have anything to do with having or not having a foreskin, so if you dont like your self i would think you would be trying to do something about it and not be try to tell others who have that they are nuts if there cut at birth.

I am not sure what you are talking about but first things first: I am not a guy so I have no wiener! Second if you look at what I wrote, NOWHERE did I say that ALL guys would grow up with issues if they were circumcised! I have NEVER said that. But there is compelling evidence that SOME men do have issues on the back of being circumcised. Now you yourself are agreeing that this is the case
how ever i have seen where it could be some what true from reading a few post on here, but the most of those are from a few guys like yourself who dont have a life, so theyset around all day and cry about there poor little small wenner and want some one to feel sorry for them because they dont have any self esteem
so what am I saying that is so wrong? Incidentally, penis size has nothing to do with circumcision and I have never been on here moaning about the size of my 'penis' because I don't possess one of my own! I find it interesting that you say on the one hand that there are guys here who have an issue with it [circumcision] but then in the next breath, you DISMISS what they are saying and make out like they are nutjobs with too much time on their hands for complaining. In effect, you are saying their issues are irrelevant - all is good with circumcision regardless of what they say...

But I digress.

My fundamental issue with circumcision is the baby boy is given no choice in whether his foreskin is removed and once it is gone, it is gone. The child is in effect, 'mugged' - physically assaulted - at birth and a part of his body is removed against his will. Parents kid themselves that they are acting in the best interest of a child when they circumcise him but there is no medical reason for this procedure. It is purely cosmetic and is done because 'everyone else has it done' (in the US in particular). What many people don't realise is that in some countries (i.e. the US), circumcision is a multi-billion dollar industry which carries with it the risk of future litigation. There is a massive class action suit being put together by men who are saying they have been affected. It is in the interests of the circumcision industry that those men who say they have been adversely affected by the procedure continue to be ridiculed. The industry does not want these guys taken seriously because the lawsuits that would ensue would bankrupt the industry.

One thing I know: when a child is born, his foreskin does not belong to his parents. They should not be the ones to decide whether it stays or goes. If a guy grows up and decides he wants to be cut, fine. That's his choice. It is not major surgery and, contrary to what some people say, it is not that painful either (guys usually have it done under a full anesthetic, they get plenty of pain relief and recovery is fast). But to inflict that operation on a tiny baby who has no say and no choice in the matter - and who usually has the foreskin removed WITHOUT pain relief - I think that is unethical, no matter how it is dressed up.

That is my opinion and yes, I am a mother of a son and no, I did not have him circumcised and his father was not circumcised either.

D

deleted15807

But I digress.

My fundamental issue with circumcision is the baby boy is given no choice in whether his foreskin is removed and once it is gone, it is gone. The child is in effect, 'mugged' - physically assaulted - at birth and a part of his body is removed against his will. Parents kid themselves that they are acting in the best interest of a child when they circumcise him but there is no medical reason for this procedure. It is purely cosmetic and is done because 'everyone else has it done' (in the US in particular). What many people don't realise is that in some countries (i.e. the US), circumcision is a multi-billion dollar industry which carries with it the risk of future litigation. There is a massive class action suit being put together by men who are saying they have been affected. It is in the interests of the circumcision industry that those men who say they have been adversely affected by the procedure continue to be ridiculed. The industry does not want these guys taken seriously because the lawsuits that would ensue would bankrupt the industry.

One thing I know: when a child is born, his foreskin does not belong to his parents. They should not be the ones to decide whether it stays or goes. If a guy grows up and decides he wants to be cut, fine. That's his choice. It is not major surgery and, contrary to what some people say, it is not that painful either (guys usually have it done under a full anesthetic, they get plenty of pain relief and recovery is fast). But to inflict that operation on a tiny baby who has no say and no choice in the matter - and who usually has the foreskin removed WITHOUT pain relief - I think that is unethical, no matter how it is dressed up.

That is my opinion and yes, I am a mother of a son and no, I did not have him circumcised and his father was not circumcised either.

Your last task as I recall was to find evidence. The above is all opinionated drivel. Where is your data documenting all that psychological damage? When you first posted to this thread you said "This is something that could affect him physically or psychologically later in life (after all female circumcision has a very negative effect on girls/women)". And still you have yet to show how you came to that conclusion. When people have no answer they generally change the subject as you have done.

And yes and of course you pull out the tired 'multi-billion dollar industry' canard. Again with no proof. Doctors getting rich off of circumcisions a $200 procedure, just to type the sentence is hilarious.

What a disappointment after two days you have nothing to show for it. The BS flag remains.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[ RUNCO] ok let me make it more clear for you, i dont belive your bs, about a cut guy growing up to be a wacko, you said this, and ment to include all cut guys here, you did not name any certain guy you said [cut guys who are cut ], so you are wrong about this, just as you are wrong bout saying i agree with you, i did not agree with you, i meant by post such as what you put about cut guys that i can see where there mite be problems with your thinking. cut guys are not wacko in any shape or form, they are the best in many ways,just as uncuts are not wackos as well, but i do have a prefrence and it is for cut, i have had uncuts , i prefer cut cocks, being as i do have a prefrence , should you have said it about uncuts, i would have told you the same, a cut or uncut cock is not going to make any man a wacko, one thing more i to have married a guy who was not cut, an neither was my sons at bith but now they are and so i know first hand the advantage of both, from my hubby, having a foreskin and then getting cut later on,as well as having diffrent cut and uncut b/fs before him. this is what i base my knowlege on,[FACTS] as i have been able to learn the diffrence for myself not in a bunch of reading web pages that is usaly one sided to prove there point. and try to convinence us who do know that we are wrong. i think not as i know my own experence here. you think and like what you like and i will do the same ok, no hard fellings on my part.

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your last task as I recall was to find evidence. The above is all opinionated drivel. Where is your data documenting all that psychological damage? When you first posted to this thread you said "This is something that could affect him physically or psychologically later in life (after all female circumcision has a very negative effect on girls/women)". And still you have yet to show how you came to that conclusion. When people have no answer they generally change the subject as you have done.

And yes and of course you pull out the tired 'multi-billion dollar industry' canard. Again with no proof. Doctors getting rich off of circumcisions a $200 procedure, just to type the sentence is hilarious.

What a disappointment after two days you have nothing to show for it. The BS flag remains.

Alas, I don't work for you and I have a life; I would therefore not waste two days of my life doing research to satisfy someone who really isn't interested in any opinion other than their own! I had no intention of dredging through the Lancet site but I did find myself wondering why you would seek to limit my research to that journal. Instead, I looked at your posting history and decided it would be a complete waste of time finding reference material and then trying to have a reasoned dialogue with someone like you.

[ RUNCO] ok let me make it more clear for you, i dont belive your bs, about a cut guy growing up to be a wacko, you said this, and ment to include all cut guys here, you did not name any certain guy you said [cut guys who are cut ], so you are wrong about this, just as you are wrong bout saying i agree with you, i did not agree with you, i meant by post such as what you put about cut guys that i can see where there mite be problems with your thinking. cut guys are not wacko in any shape or form, they are the best in many ways,just as uncuts are not wackos as well, but i do have a prefrence and it is for cut, i have had uncuts , i prefer cut cocks, being as i do have a prefrence , should you have said it about uncuts, i would have told you the same, a cut or uncut cock is not going to make any man a wacko, one thing more i to have married a guy who was not cut, an neither was my sons at bith but now they are and so i know first hand the advantage of both, from my hubby, having a foreskin and then getting cut later on,as well as having diffrent cut and uncut b/fs before him. this is what i base my knowlege on,[FACTS] as i have been able to learn the diffrence for myself not in a bunch of reading web pages that is usaly one sided to prove there point. and try to convinence us who do know that we are wrong. i think not as i know my own experence here. you think and like what you like and i will do the same ok, no hard fellings on my part.

Didn't read past the first sentence of your post. Sorry. What I will say is what I did read is completely inaccurate and anyone with two eyes and half a brain will see that I did not write what you are saying I wrote.

Question to both of you (more a statement, since I have no intention of carrying on our dialogue!): Are you always so abusive when responding to posts on a message board? Do you always make a habit of ganging up on people and bullying them? Trolls, much? I am not going to waste any more time on either of you since it is clear that you really are not interested in a point of view that differs to your own and you will continue to heap on the abuse no matter what I say. I am sure the people using this site will draw their own conclusions about you from the way you have conducted yourselves here and with other posters. I am choosing to be the bigger person by dropping this pointless dialogue.

Carry on mutilating your offspring - I am sure they will thank you for it when they grow up! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.