Do I have a right to be upset over this?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you keep in mind that friendship is based on shared interests, trust and respect and then if you are lucky grows into something that lasts a life time and how they look has no relevance and that love starts with the same foundations.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dunno . . . the OP's original setting of scene and dialog would work as a good piece for a gay horror film possibly called Silence of the Twinkies. When I was a young kid still living in the Intermountain West, there were a slew of sex-related murders where the bodies of young service station attendants (remember those? "Check your oil, sir?") were discovered in shallow graves in the salt flats along I-80 on the way to Wendover. One of several young men who were lucky enough to get away from being kidnapped by the perp -- who turned out to be an old queen who cruised the local city parks -- told about how he had chatted them up and preyed upon their sympathy to get them to go on short trips with him. I would have to say, as many have on this thread RUN!! and leave some evidence of this encounter in the event something bad happens.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
You said this in your previous thread, now don't say that you weren't intrested in his wealth:

Blablabla....

But then he mentions a Mediterranean cruise he's going to go on and then says he'd like to take me with him. :eek: And he would pay for everything! :eek: I've never been on ANYTHING like that before and I'd likely never be able to afford something like that and I'd SOOO wanna go!

So he goes from being just a guy on the internet to someone of interest to me. And that makes me feel like I'm using him and I'm not like that but god...I wanna go on that trip. lol

Blablabla...

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for pointing this out but I stand by my experience of young gay guys. If they are stupid enough to be tempted by free rides.....it's their problem. I feel sorry for the Old fat ugly sods who have to resort to this behaviour,

So wait...I'm stupid for being manipulated by him but you're sorry for him for having to do it?

How is that fair?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So wait...I'm stupid for being manipulated by him but you're sorry for him for having to do it?

How is that fair?

That's typical, it's called a double standard. I don't care who you are, NOTHING justified lying and manipulating someone. He did NOT have to do that, plenty of people would've found him appealing if he weren't a lying sack of cock-jizz.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
So, like an idiot, I tell him I will come over to his place and set it up for him and how him how it works.

TONIGHT, I find out he has a Gay.com profile and he is private messaging people.

WHAT...THE..FUCK!?!?!? How can a guy who doesn't even know what Myspace is, have a Gay.com profile????[/QUOTE]

He's pulling your chain, and you keep on going with it.

He's outright lying to you, you know...

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
You said this in your previous thread, now don't say that you weren't intrested in his wealth:

Blablabla....

But then he mentions a Mediterranean cruise he's going to go on and then says he'd like to take me with him. :eek: And he would pay for everything! :eek: I've never been on ANYTHING like that before and I'd likely never be able to afford something like that and I'd SOOO wanna go!

So he goes from being just a guy on the internet to someone of interest to me. And that makes me feel like I'm using him and I'm not like that but god...I wanna go on that trip. lol

Blablabla...

And I also have said that I realized I was WRONG and I made a MISTAKE.

Jesus, you people never made a mistake before?

And how many times do I have to say that I told him I couldn't accept any money or gifts from him?

I wasn't interested in the cruise because of how wealthy he is. I was interested in it for the experience of going around the world and seeing exciting new places I had always wanted to see. And then someone comes along waving a free ticket in front of my face, and sorry, I took the bait.

I know. I'm such a horrible person

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Ok,...I met this guy... He's old, ugly, and fat. He offered to take me on a first class cruise the first time I talked to him and, sadly, I almost took him up on his offer and whored myself. But, I chose not to. Later, he admitted to me that he offers guys expensive things to get them to go out with him.
...The first date ended with a terrible kiss. This was supposed to be two friends hanging out.

After we agreed to be JUST FRIENDS a week or so ago, I went out with another guy ...my age, cute, smart, funny, we have a ton of things in common.

So as a FRIEND, I told the older guy about him. And I made the mistake of telling him too much about him and the older guy was able to find his Gay.com profile. And this older guy admits to me that he is jealous of this new guy I'm seeing.

...he contacted the guy I'm dating.
he ...was upset and "did it by mistake"

Obviously the man's money was the primary appeal for you Trent. He/"O.U.F." admitted expensive things were just a lure to hook you and others. You should either have gotten paid up front or dumped him. But you decided to go with the man anyway. Then you found someone you liked but there was no need to tell O.U.F. the details. Again your mistake. Learn from this experience and date people you find attractive, compatible and not possessive and broke.

I just e-mailed him and asked him to not contact me anymore. I was foolish enough to think that we could be friends and I was foolish enough to tell him too much about me.

Another thing that I just realized is that he has been telling me he knows nothing about computers. He knew nothing about ipods, he says he doesn't even know what Myspace or YouTube are. He says his coworkers tell him about Myspace and that he should get one but he says he wouldn't even know what to do with it.

So, like an idiot, I tell him I will come over to his place and set it up for him and how him how it works.

TONIGHT, I find out he has a Gay.com profile and he is private messaging people.

WHAT...THE..FUCK!?!?!? How can a guy who doesn't even know what Myspace is, have a Gay.com profile????

What's the big deal? I didn't know about Gay.com until I saw it on a friend's computer and I didn't know about myspace until my brother told me of his profile there. I don't see why you are so astonished about O.U.F. having a gay.com account as you already revealed this fact in your OP. The only reason why this would bother you and you are so eager to go to him again is that you must have some feelings for him. Otherwise it's up to you to follow up the don't contact me anymore with no more seeing O.U.F.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just for the record, he's not that old (except to a teenager) or ugly (though he's no glamour puss), though he is fat enough to be looking for a chubby-chaser if he had any sense, instead of trying to bribe someone to go with him.

But as I said in the first thread, the main point about him is he's a manipulator, and that's reason enough to avoid any contact with him. I hope you've learned enough from this to spot them in future, there's plenty about.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Obviously the man's money was the primary appeal for you Trent. He/"O.U.F." admitted expensive things were just a lure to hook you and others. You should either have gotten paid up front or dumped him. But you decided to go with the man anyway. Then you found someone you liked but there was no need to tell O.U.F. the details. Again your mistake. Learn from this experience and date people you find attractive, compatible and not possessive and broke.

What's the big deal? I didn't know about Gay.com until I saw it on a friend's computer and I didn't know about myspace until my brother told me of his profile there. I don't see why you are so astonished about O.U.F. having a gay.com account as you already revealed this fact in your OP. The only reason why this would bother you and you are so eager to go to him again is that you must have some feelings for him. Otherwise it's up to you to follow up the don't contact me anymore with no more seeing O.U.F.

I told him about the guy I was seeing as one friend to another. Because I HONESTLY believed we could be friends. And I didn't want a DIME from him as a friend. I would chat with him, hang out with him, but that's it. I did not want ANYTHING from him other than someone to talk to.

I don't know how to make that any more clear. When he first offered the cruise, I got excited. How often does some stranger offer you a first class ticket around the world? But in less than a week, I flat out turned his offer down and told him he's not my type but enjoyed him on a friendly level. That's it.

But some people on here call that gold digging. Even though I took from him a grand total of ZERO dollars when I COULD have gone with it and taken the limo rides, the expensive clothes he wanted to get me, the $4,000 cruise. I COULD have had all that. But instead, I told him last night that we couldn't be friends and I put him on block.

Oh yeah, I'm a gold digger

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Just for the record, he's not that old (except to a teenager) or ugly (though he's no glamour puss), though he is fat enough to be looking for a chubby-chaser if he had any sense, instead of trying to bribe someone to go with him.

But as I said in the first thread, the main point about him is he's a manipulator, and that's reason enough to avoid any contact with him. I hope you've learned enough from this to spot them in future, there's plenty about.

He's not father time and he's not the ugliest guy in the world but the way I see him now, he is disgusting. I can't stand when people take me for an idiot and lie to me and then try to cover it with a story of a dead friend. That's been done sooo many times

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i read everything but i skipped the conversation part (too long). and yes, you do have a right to be upset over this! i would be too if i were in your shoes.

my advice is to stop talking to the old guy and make sure he understands it has to end. if he's lied to you before about little things like his sugar daddy antics and being computer illiterate, then he'll lie to you again about things that actually matter. have your new guy block him on his gay.com profile so he can't contact him either.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A stalker is never healthy to have in your life. If he buys you many things, that makes them worse, trust me I KNOW!
Move on and if you have to, move away. Hopefully you never gave him your real mailing address. That is one mistake I never made.
I got tired of their constant "what did you do today", or "whats up?", or "you are ignoring me", or "why are you ignoring me". Then the constant "I am sorry for getting mad at you, then setting you up", then followed by "I sent you a birthday present". Oh MAN yuk {shivers}. Stalkers take many forms.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

first off, i can't figure out what o.u.f. stands for :confused:

secondly, i believe what kurtis meant was that he was kinda shocked that someone who didn't know a thing about myspace was "smart enough" for know about gay.com. another thing he was pissed at was that this guy went and not just looked up the friend that kurtis had mentioned brah, but full on contacted him. which is very stalkerish for do. it's not a healthy behavior at all.

I don't know how to make that any more clear. When he first offered the cruise, I got excited. How often does some stranger offer you a first class ticket around the world? But in less than a week, I flat out turned his offer down and told him he's not my type but enjoyed him on a friendly level. That's it.

kurits, bruddah...you know i'm tryin for stop peoples from hating on you. but you shouldn't be geeked when a stranger offers for take you on one cruise brah. if he were a friend who offered a cruise, that's one thing, yah? but when a stranger offers you any kine gift brah, that should send up the stalker flag

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop...just stop it all! No contact what so ever! No looking him up on Gay.com. No more DRAMA! Don't take this offensively, but you brought this on to yourself when he came up to you with all the bullshit promises. Sadly, compassion and trust are things certain people prey upon to try to win you over. Your goal is to learn to read those characteristics in flawed people so that you won't go through this again. You'll find someone that will match up to your wants/needs. A strength you do have is compassion. Focus that on someone or something that is worthy of your strength. Just stay away from this dude! He sounds like the type that will try to cause damage before good comes around.

Smallbutbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys and everyone this Kurtis guy is a typical drama queen who loves all this attention. Just stop posting more stuff and let him slide into embarrassment and shame...hopefully he will learn not to use guys anymore or be so insular.

The world do not need any more gay users like him to fuck others up. GROW UP.