Do women look penis (crotch men) on the street?

I don't understand what you mean, especially with respect to refugees.

The first white explorers in North America were the vikings who landed around 1000 AD, but didn't stick around.

There were more visits in the 1500's, though mainly in Canada and Latin America.

The first white refugees settled in what would become the USA in the early 1600's, fleeing religious persecution in Europe.

Australia as a White colonial settlement is not very old. Compared to other colonies of yesteryear. 230 years is not a long time. The life spans of 3 80 year olds, give or take.

The settlers back then were not much different from the refugees of today. Looking for a better place, a brighter future. The difference being is the settlers did not care much for the original inhabitants.

I hate to break the news, it's winter and most fishing areas are iced over, "NO TROLLING ON THE ICE"

Thankfully, no single individual (other than the site owner) gets to arbitrarily try to end a thread, just because they said some embarrassing, bigoted shit.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No lie, dudes doing ballet I kinda can't help but notice, but then go back to watching the dancing. Dancer physiques are impressive, and the skill/etc even more so.

Yeah, ballet is tough--both physically and mentally. I wasn't a professional, just a dedicated amateur. But I think one of the obvious pleasures of ballet is just being given permission to view beautiful bodies on display. In my experience a lot of dancers get pretty blase about nudity. And if you're a guy, people are going to check you out when you're in tights--it's just part of the deal--but then, like you say, they'll go back to focusing on the dance and the choreography. I admit, though, that in white or light colored tights I looked much like the guys in that video Texanstar posted. Which was fine, but I never wanted it to be too much of a distraction or all that people noticed or cared about me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the East". Same meaning as Asia, they are all European words
This is a little Eurocentric, no? Asia was what the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Semites called the Hitite empire (Turkey, Lebanon and Syria) and ultimately, the word is most likely Semitic in origin. The Middle East is not Europe.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to National Geographics genographic study, all of our ancestors lived in Africa until about 60,000 to 70,000 years ago. All of our ancestors lived there for about 140,000 of the roughly 200,000 years that humans have inhabited the planet and some really bad climactic event killed all but about 10,000 of us before we decided to venture out of Africa. So if you want to look at it as where did our collective family spend the majority of our time growing up across all generations - we are all African... Anyway I still think that how you look in a pair of jeans is something that everyone notices as part of your overall presentation - some more than others - and it is just part of human interaction.

This is a little Eurocentric, no? Asia was what the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Semites called the Hitite empire (Turkey, Lebanon and Syria) and ultimately, the word is most likely Semitic in origin. The Middle East is not Europe.
Since Greece was right on the boundary..inbetweeners, maybe we could go with Eurasian? :) The Greeks back then and before considered themselves the centre of civilization. Quite rightly to some extent considering their culture, philosophy etc.

I'm far east :), from an ancient historian, and refuse to absorb myself in the toos and fro's of internet garble. Well, I try. To many times these days peoples opinions are founded on what google tells them.

Anyway, I heard back from the Royal Thai consulate today. My letter to them and their reply is as follows. Yes, my letter to them was a personal enquiry based on what I had recently learned. Asking for their feedback as a nation on my query.

My personal interpretation is it is a non issue, with the Thai people anyway. Yes, my letter could have been short and sweet, more concise. But in any event the question was there, and was not answered due to the reasoning it was personal.

Well, usually questions to Embassies or Consulates are of a personal nature, it is quite obvious I wish no offense if I am acting outside of a nations beliefs.

Sent from Outlook

From: Info Thai Consulate Brisbane <info@royalthaiconsulatebrisbane.com>
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2017 11:34 AM
To: G...
Subject: RE: Query,

Dear G...

Thank you for your enquiry, unfortunately the Royal Thai Consulate cannot provide any further insight as your query pertains to a personal opinion.

We do appreciate your culturally sensitivity and interest in the region.

Kind regards,

Royal Thai Consulate Brisbane

Address: Level 19, Queen Street Brisbane QLD 4000

Tel: 07 3493 6464 Fax: 0734936465

E-mail: info@royalthaiconsulatebrisbane.com

Web: www. royalthaiconsulatebrisbane.com

ที่อยู่: ชั้น 19 เลขที่ 344 ถนนควีนส์ เมืองบริสเบน

ตู้ไปรษณีย์: GPO Box 2231 Brisbane QLD 4000

โทรศัพท์: (+61) 3493 6464

อีเมล์: info@royalthaiconsulatebrisbane.com

เฟสบุ๊ค: www.facebook.com/RoyalThaiConsulateQLD/

Sent: Sunday, 12 February 2017 4:54 PM
To: Info Thai Consulate Brisbane <info@royalthaiconsulatebrisbane.com>
Subject: Query,

12/02/2017

Hello,

My name is G........, I am 58 years of age. I am writing to you with regard to a conversation/discussion I had with some US friends the other day with regard to the word Oriental.

Before I go on I do not wish to be offensive in any way, I was made aware that it has been removed from US government documents, seen there as taking on an offensive meaning.

I suppose, because of my age I always looked upon the term with a different view. I was taught the Orient was the gateway between the East and West where goods and trade passed through from the surrounding countries to be exported to the west and back. It was to me never a term used to describe the whole of the Asia or one which had derogatory meaning in any way, especially when describing someone from the region as Oriental, again I mean no offense if it is seen as offensive.

I know how the countries of the region work hard to maintain their individuality, even though sharing many beliefs, religion and culture from neighbours over the thousands of years.

I have asked my South East Asian mates their thoughts on it, and they are somewhat bemused at my questions and have said they are not offended. They also mentioned that they see the word “Asian” as dealing more with the China area of the mainland.

Anyway, it becomes very confusing when you begin looking into the meanings of words, even the words Asia and Asian take on sinister aspects when their origins and meanings are looked into.

You can end up going down a rabbit hole when trying to discover what is right or wrong over the internet. So this is why I am writing to you, to hopefully gather the correct information from the right place.

I know this is probably not the usual question your consulate is asked, but it is the place I suppose I can hope to gather a true insight without the ambiguity of internet translations.

Thank you,

Yours Sincerely

G

Sent from Outlook

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes. Freedom of speech gives you the right to communicate in a manner that devalues others. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

It has the same meaning here in the US which is actually the reason it fell out of common use. The stereotype of Asians as exotic and mysterious is just that (a stereotype). It falls in the same bucket with asians being bad drivers or good at math.

It's now, as AE said, primarily used as an adjective for objects, not people. The only people you typically hear say "oriental" here when talking about people are white guys with a fetish for Asian women who drone on about all their secret oriental sex magic like gripping your cock with their magic massage pussies while they spin around in circles on your dick.

It hasn't risen to the level of being an offensive term in Australia or the UK like it has in the US, though it doesn't hurt to take some consideration to why we dropped the term as a descriptor of people.

The discovery of the Kama Sutra must have been an eye opener for the King and leader of the Anglican church, and the Pope in the 1850's or so :). I'm sure there is a page and illustration there somewhere about spinning on cock :). Heresy... it not only had to do with spiritual well being, but pleasure as well. Unlike dressing up, taking money, stealing power and being celibate.

Back then, anyone who had the balls to jump on a leaky timber boat and travel to unknown regions of the world had huge balls. Either you died of scurvy, storm, or wrecked on an uncharted reef. Times were bloody tough, everywhere. Everything someone did was on rumour of the unknown.

These days people use a keyboard and google as their travel advisor instead of actual knowledge... There still is much unknown in the world, back then just about everything was.

I would have hated being on a leaky boat with you back then Tex :)...you would have been the one going ..are we there yet...are we there yet :)

Tell me anyway, what is the difference between an Asian made Vase, and an Oriental made Vase?

Considering both are still produced these days.....the oriental one will probably cost you double.

The most widely known English translation of the Kama Sutra was privately printed in 1883. It is usually attributed to renowned orientalist and author Sir Richard Francis Burton, but the chief work was done by the Indian archaeologist Bhagwan Lal Indraji, under the guidance of Burton's friend, the Indian civil servant Forster Fitzgerald Arbuthnot, and with the assistance of a student, Shivaram Parshuram Bhide.[18] Burton acted as publisher, while also furnishing the edition with footnotes whose tone ranges from the jocular to the scholarly. Burton says the following in its introduction:

Reactions: 6inchcock

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since Greece was right on the boundary..inbetweeners, maybe we could go with Eurasian? :) The Greeks back then and before considered themselves the centre of civilization. Quite rightly to some extent considering their culture, philosophy etc.
No. Still too Eurocentric. Where and when is math from? Who else had plumbing? Where was the largest library and learning center? Parts of Africa and the Middle East. We still do math in Arabic. Come on, Man.

Reactions: 185248 and Ed69

No. Still too Eurocentric. Where and when is math from? Who else had plumbing? Where was the largest library and learning center? Parts of Africa and the Middle East. We still do math in Arabic. Come on, Man.

Yet, they still measure horses in hands. And other things too.... Just glad they did not go for the Roman Numeral system of doing things.

If we had of evolved with 4 fingers, and 4 toes, we had shorter legs or longer arms. Would our math or calculation be different? Lead us to the same conclusions as we have now?

Would we view things totally different to what we do now?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yet, they still measure horses in hands. And other things too.... Just glad they did not go for the Roman Numeral system of doing things.

If we had of evolved with 4 fingers, and 4 toes, we had shorter legs or longer arms. Would our math or calculation be different? Lead us to the same conclusions as we have now?
Irrelevant.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup. I don't stare, but I do look.
And I smile at--or compliment guys--esp guys who look like they could use it.

Women can get away with so much---I wear many hats, one of which cleans up real nice--I was at a financial center on east coast, a speaker, actually. Had on my ice princess financial wizard magic suit..lol

I'm a big strong gal--5'11" --170--and buff. This little dickhead was ahead of me on escalator, he'd ogled me, almost put himself on display---which I can handle, but I'd watched him prev with 'subservient' gals--a waitress and a secretary.

This is one of my deals--I put great emphasis on how people treat people who they consider 'beneath' them.....

Anyhow, I stepped up just at top of escalator, was just gonna goose him, but evil took over, I reached clear thru his crotch, grabbed his package, and elevated him about foot.....can you say 'scream like a girl'? LOLOL----
Good on you . I hate that kind of arrogant shit , people looking down on others , denigrating them , and all the other shit they do . Sadly , i sometimes use the " sledgehammer " response , which might , someday , land me in trouble .

Cris Mcnullin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes without meaning too...the thing is a crotch can lie there isn't always a big dick behind a big looking buldge.
I'm at the local rock climbing gym 3-4 times a week, it happens more there than anyplace else...but it's because of the harnesses.

I'm more inclined to look at a man's back & shoulders....rock climbers have the best bodies :p

Attachments