Do You Prefer a Cut or Uncut Cock?

Do you prefer a cut or uncut cock to have sex with?

• Uncut - I am Female

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Cut - I am Female

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Uncut - I am Male

Votes: 95 55.2%
  • Cut - I am Male

Votes: 53 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the results say it all.. woman dont give a shit. they dont even care enough to vote!! lol... imagine how insecure this world would be if it was ALL men, wed probably have a penis olympics by now

PregnantDreams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm... since I've never had an "uncut encounter" I cannot say. However, I have heard from some of my girlfriends say the following when the topic has come up:

"Really it's kind of gross, what do I do with it? He wanted me to go down on him! Yuck!" (but she's kind of a priss anyways...)

"Easier to give them handjobs" (Is it??)

"I really didn't feel any difference" (But she also said that he wasn't very impressive technique-wise so...grain of salt.)

AND THAT BEST YET....."What do you mean by "uncut"?"

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive heard that least one quite a few times hahaha "what do you mean uncut?".... ive had sex with girls, and even gotton blowjobs from them and then asked them did you mind that im not circumsized (apparently i was like the only uncut dick in my highschool or something.. lol) ive had quite a few girls say "ummm what do you mean"? then i physically have to show them how if you pull forward the skin comes over the head. everyone ive been with loves it, im sure some girls dont though.they dont know what they are missing out on :p

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I voted cut, but that was a mistake. I actually enjoy being uncut. My chick digs playing with the skin, I love playing with the skin, and its easier to masturbate. People might look at it as unclean, I say - TAKE A SHOWER!

I hate to continue the whole cut/uncut argument, but I have to ask: do circumcised guys actually have to use lubrication to masturbate?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I tend to prefer a cut cock. Some uncut ones to me look ugly, though
I've seen some great uncut ones if they don't have too much dangly
foreskin. Cut with a nice big head is my favorite. Once it's hard and you
get the head exposed, it doesn't really matter a lot.

kirbster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to continue the whole cut/uncut argument, but I have to ask: do circumcised guys actually have to use lubrication to masturbate?
It depends in part on how tight the remaining skin is. I was cut, but I've always had a lot of skin, to the point that I look uncut when soft. I have no need for lube to jerk off (prefer it without lube), although sometimes when I've been going at it a lot, I'll get a bit raw and sometimes use lube then.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I couldnt possible decide between the two. They both have their benefits.

A uncut cock is so much fun to play with, feeling that foreskin sliding under your fingers. And a cut cock looks so gloriously intimidating, every vein and bump visible for the feeling

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This vision just came to me. Come November, when all the chads are counted, the Republican made touch screens are punched, and the 2012 race begins, the tally will read:

McCain: 37%

Obama: 54%

And to the three ladies that prefer cut, just give me an opportunity to alter your perspective. Money back guaranteed.