does anyone else immediately start stripping when drunk?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whenever i am blackout drunk i find out that i got naked in front of whomever was there. i am not an exhibionist when sober, so i am wondering if this is a common experience?

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i guess i can't say immediately either; but i have done it wit enough time to run patterns as a reciever in a football game. usually i just do it as im passing out without concern for the people around me

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't honestly say that I do, but then again, I don't get blackout-drunk. "Blackout-drunk" is actually a warning sign...

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Tequila makes me strip. It seems to be the only liquor out there that has that effect each and every time I get drunk on it.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i was a stoner..it used get me super horny. I used to get raging hard-ons that lasted for a long time..damn that was fun

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really tend to get naked either when I'm on the beach (and anyone familiar with the gulf coast knows it's not nude beaches) or during basketball season. The Phx Suns are an obsession of mine, and some how I feel like if I'm naked they can't lose a playoff game. It's a logic that only makes sense under the influence.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
whenever i am blackout drunk i find out that i got naked in front of whomever was there. i am not an exhibionist when sober, so i am wondering if this is a common experience?

If you're getting blackout drunk and passing out a lot, getting naked and exposed might not be your biggest problem.

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

A little background research would help.

Anyone care to talk about it over some Absynthe? :tongue:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm super wasted & at a party I usually take off my shirt when I'm dancing & sometimes my shoes & socks. It's cool to dance barefoot. Other peeps do it too so it feels ok. I don't dance naked though. lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're getting blackout drunk and passing out a lot, getting naked and exposed might not be your biggest problem.
My thoughts exactly!

I can't honestly say that I do, but then again, I don't get blackout-drunk.
Nor do I. "Blackout-drunk" is actually a warning sign...
I thought the same thing! Why are you, BurningVenus and I the only one that noticed this?

I don't know about immediately, but I tend to do the same thing. It's funny, some of my friends have pictures of me naked, and I don't have any myself.
That is not cool at all. Trust me, you will live to regret those actions.

First off you are an alcoholic. In my experience only alcoholics get blackout drunk. This is a serious problem and one you need to deal with before you finish law school. Drunk lawyers rarely make a good impression on clients or their peers. Trust me on this one, getting drunk, getting nekkid, and blacking out is not the type of thing which will be condoned at the firm Christmas party.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I am a 'oh the clothes fell off as soon as the bottlr hit my lips' and every one of my friends can vouch for that. My one friends boyfriends parents call me streaker because they seen me naked...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a 'oh the clothes fell off as soon as the bottlr hit my lips' and every one of my friends can vouch for that. My one friends boyfriends parents call me streaker because they seen me naked...

Ooooooh! You must be a popular party babe!!

---

Me myself, I like a buzz but I never get drunk. HATE being drunk.

But I love to take my clothes off as frequently as decently possible. I'm not kidding when I say I'm an exhibitionist! Just give me a good excuse and the top comes off... and sometimes the bottoms too...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're getting so pissed you can't remember what's happening, even if this only happens rarely I'd also consider you had a drink problem. No matter how drunk I've been I always remember what I did and maintain some sort of control over myself. Are you perhaps getting this drunk precisely because you lose control and let yourself get wilder than you normally are?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only been that drunk one time in my life and that was my 33rd birthday. However I still remember most of it (Never yell at the cop outside the club for not buying you a birthday drink and what the hell was a hooker working a Burger King at 3 in the morning for?)

I digress...

I agree with most of the people here. I do not like drinking to a point of time loss or control loss. Be good to yourself. You are doing yourself more damage than you may think. Worse yet, what happens if you sire a baby in this state? Or even worse than that, have unprotected sex with that one-in-five million that has a disease?

Times are scary my man, be wise and BE WELL!