Does stop REALLY mean stop

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't think that going from orgasming with someone one second to killing them the next isn't Loony Toons...

To clarify does ripping the thoat out of Lesbians count too? The question was clearly gender neutral.
the rules surrounding sexual assault are gender neutral too.

no means no.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
the rules surrounding sexual assault are gender neutral too.

no means no.

I've only read violent comments on this site from women re me. The violence is clearly disproportionate to the act. So if my partner keeps riding me after I've said stop - I can beat her into a bloody pulp? Because that is what you are both saying & advocating. Have you no respect for the rule of law?

The comments are way too violent, & I would never want to see them applied to women either.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having been on these forums (fora? skip it...) for a number of years, i can safely say with some assurance they'll tear out your throat, your thoat, your scrote, and your stoat...if you have a pet stoat, that is. :p

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only read violent comments on this site from women re me. The violence is clearly disproportionate to the act. So if my partner keeps riding me after I've said stop - I can beat her into a bloody pulp? Because that is what you are both saying & advocating. Have you no respect for the rule of law?

The comments are way too violent, & I would never want to see them applied to women either.
figures. of. speech.

but damn right i'd hurt someone for not stopping when i tell them to.
reasonable self defence is within the law.

i bolded the best typo ever!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think any man would be lucky if he fucked you!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of violent comments on this thread, & other threads made by the same crazoids. What kind of person even goes around thinking stuff like this? Deal with your issues & bitterness - yiou are the only problem in your life.
There aren't many problems in my life. What problems there are are manageable, minimal, and fixable. I am very, very happy.

When posting in this thread, I thought about how I have felt, what I experienced anytime I asked a sexual partner to stop what he was doing. I meant it every time. Only once was I ignored despite repeating my request verbally many times, and physically trying to remove myself from the situation. For a long time, I thought I had done something wrong (because the man in question wasn't supposed to be where he was at the time, and I sneaked him in) and I certainly hadn't done everything in my power to make him stop. Eventually, I spent a long time feeling victimized. That was 14 years ago, and I'm not a nervous teenager. If anyone else ever ignores my requests to stop, I will try to kill them. It is completely reasonable to injure (even mortally) someone who is assaulting me. If I had no idea they had the capacity to disrespect my body in that way (which is clearly the case or I wouldn't make myself so vulnerable with them), I have no idea to what lengths they intend to go.

I find it odd that you don't think it's unreasonable for men to go from pleasing a woman to violating her, but you think I'm crazy because in that specific situation I find it reasonable to go from orgasmic or nearly-so to brutally violent.

After orgasm, my entire body is hyper-sensitive. There are some touches that continue to feel good at this point, but many, many more that do not. Anything involving my clitoris post-climax is out of bounds. It's true, I suspect, that continuing to stimulate my clit after I come is highly likely to bring me to a new, not-yet-discovered level of orgasm. I suspect that pushing through the discomfort would lead to an incredible reward. However, in the moment, I really do NOT like the sensation. I do NOT want orl sex after I come. I do NOT want much stimulation of my vulva and clit after climax. No! So I always verbalize, scoot away, and use my hands to stop the action. If anyone proceeds to stimulate me at that point, I can only reiterate my position so many times before it is time to respond in earnest.

Now, some on this thread have expressed very nice intentions when thinking they should continue despite being asked to stop. Good intentions are nailed to the cross. Once I say to stop anyone else's intentions become moot. Those that suggest double-checking to make sure it really is an indication to stop are spot on. Communication during sex can be muddy and unintelligible. Simply proceeding because one thinks they know what is best is not just immoral, but illegal.

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I say it I mean it, but for me it works best for the guy to continue what he's doing, so normally I'll say don't stop

i'm the same, i prefer him to carry on, but that doesn't mean that i won't sometimes try to stop him - i might try and push his hands away (if my hands aren't cuffed out of the way!) or try closing my legs or wriggling out of the way!

generally the only time i will say stop, and not mean it, is if i have a safe-word in place, although there have been times when the feelings are so intense that i might say no or stop, only to then go on and ask him to keep going!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good to see this thread back to the original question. I was feeling a bit...ill for a few pages and might just need to go do some yoga and daydream about "go."

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
YES! That has happened to me in the past with an ex. I'd say don't stop and he'd stop...:rolleyes:

Don't stop means = I'm going to cum...don't stop...this feels too good don't stop etc.

I have found out from some guy friends that the word "Don't stop" puts too much pressure on them AND for some, they get too excited because they know they are doing the right thing. And hence they get too excited, they finish out early.