Don't Believe The Bullshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUMcollector

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i spent 20 yrs in the military. both Army & Marine Corp. and i've seen & had sex with many men with big dicks of different races. but of all the men that have fucked me, some of the biggest dicks i had belonged to white dudes. there's always been talk that white men mostly have small penis'-well i'm here to tell you, "it just ain't true". in the showers i saw plenty of white meat that made my jaw drop. and a few showed on hard-so i know they were HUGE. i worked with Tim for 2 years, my first military duty. a tall 6'4 or 6'5 lanky standing white dude, with a southern drawl and a pretty nice guy all around. he was my boss, so i had many moments alone with him. i never thought about Tim sexually though. not that he wasn't attractive enough but he was married and i just didn't go there with him like that. but Tim use to make a lot of "sexual remarks" towards me, especially around some of the other fellows in our department. things like, "how he would take me somewhere and fuck the hell out of me". the other guys would laugh but Tim was more serious than they thought-not to mention myself. i never saw him in the shower or even dressing or undressing so i had no idea what he had "down below". one particular morning a few of the guys were around and again Tim had to make some comments towards me about him fucking me. so this morning-feeling a bit horny-i turned to him and told him to "put his money where his mouth was". Tim looked at me and asked if i was serious. i told him, "hell yes". so i'm thinking, were gonna go back to my workshop, he's gonna drop his pants & drawz & all i'm gonna see is an average sized dick. well, we get to my shop & were standing there talking and Tim comes up to me, takes me in his arms and starts to "french" kiss me down. and man could he kiss. my dick got hard as a rock. there i was kissing my boss not to mention him being "straight" at that. still i had no idea about him untll when he finally undid his pants & dropped his under wear. now hard, i'm no "little boy" myself but when i saw Tim's dick grow hard standing there, i couldn't believe my eyes. although i didn't ever measure him, but his dick, his "cock", was easily "11 to "12 inches long & about "2 to "3 inches thick. my first thought was, "goddamn, how could a dude's dick be so big?" and i'm also thinking, "how the fuck am i gonna save face and take this "monster up in my butt hole?" i couldn't back down because i'd already made it known i was willing to give him some "ass". so i undressed, put a blanket down on the floor and we lay down still kissing and me wrapping my hand around his "anaconda". i went down on Tim and tried to suck the dick but found it was not easy to truly get all of it in the mouth. so i sucked on the head as best i could until i saw he was on "full hard" and beginning to pre-cum in my mouth. i was even more surprised when he also went down and sucked MY DICK. but finally the time came and i assumed the position on my stomach. Tim lay on top of me, grinding that "thing" on my ass. and then i hear him spit on his hand and rub it on my bootyhole, and then i felt him place the tip of his dick to my hole and begin to push. my hole was tight, since i hadn't had any penetration for at least a year prior to this. as the dick head popped into my tight hole and it lay just inside my asshole, intense pain surged thru my body like lightning. i let out a cry, letting him know that he was hurting me big time. and a small part of me wanted to just tell him that he was just too big to be going up in me with something like thaat but i couldn't back down at this point. he pushed further in and my cries got louder, until i'm begging him, "please Tim, please don't hurt me". he promised me he wasn't gonna hurt me but he had to know that he was. his hard thickness broke into me and i just lay my head down, closed my eyes and waited for him to hit the bottom. once his full length was up in me he began to hump. and that hurt even more. he held me tight on the floor. kissing my neck and ears. i could feel him going up and down on my ass, in and out, grinding as he penetrated my hole. "please Tim-please", was all i could say in a whimper. i had never had anything that huge up in me and certainly not on a white dude. the fucking took about 15 minutes i guess but finally i could feel him humping faster and him breathing harder, so i knew he was about to nut. Tim tore my hole up. i gripped his arms and begged him even more, not to hurt me. and then i felt warm relief in the way of his hot semen squirt up in my sore hole. and then he was done and lay, breathing heavily on top of me. i lay beneath him, still hurting, but so glad it was over. his cock still semi hard up in me. he pulled out, stood up and pulled his pants and under wear back up and i also dressed. but as i stood, with my head down, not looking at him, my body felt wrecked and my hole throbbing. Tim leaned over again and kissed me on the lips and left. i stood there and seriously had to prop myself up against the stationary table i had in my shop to get my bearings and come to terms that Tim, my boss, this military white dude, married, had just fucked me with his big dick and cum in me. from that moment on i never looked at him the same. we still worked together and yes, he fucked me several more times in those 2 yrs until he left, but i will never ever forget Tim. and i learned myself that "dicks can be big no matter what color they are but especially on white men".

Your buddy know you're posting his first and last name on here?

From the rules..

• Content that has the potential of identifying a person, including yourself, such as phone numbers, facebook links, addresses and such is not allowed.

From the rules..

• Content that has the potential of identifying a person, including yourself, such as phone numbers, facebook links, addresses and such is not allowed.
Fucking narks

Yes, it is just super terrible I think it's crappy to post someone's first and last name on here, especially since it is presumably without permission. I'm sure you would love if someone was posting your full name/identifying information random places online.
Story and name are likely fake. that seems to be par for this site.

That is avoiding the question. How would you feel about people, especially someone claiming to be a friend posting your personally identifying information random places online without your consent?
You didn’t ask a question. So I didn’t answer one.

Reactions: Milkdudd

CUMcollector

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

From the rules..

i hope he see's my post and contacts me-i'd love to get down with him again.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get why the women on this site are always the bitches starting trouble. Mind your own dam business. Move on if u dont like it.

Admin Note... Warning issued. There was no need for this thread to go this way and no need for this response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mstone

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I dont get why the women on this site are always the bitches starting trouble. Mind your own dam business. Move on if u dont like it.

The person starting trouble is the OP for posting someone's first and last name when it's against the rules.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i hope he see's my post and contacts me-i'd love to get down with him again.

I reported this thread.

This behavior is against the rules.

@Mr. LPSG ... Can we delete this thread? Personal information has been disclosed.

Or even just edit the names out... Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.