Empty gallery comments posts

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is is just me or is Uncut the first one to put his mark on nearly EVERY new gallery upload? It would be different if he actually commented, but it is that same blank post every time. It comes across as a graffiti tag.

Something similar that reminds us of this:

My GF had a boss that took her to pick up her new corvette and while she was signing the paper work he sat in the car and put on the seatbelt.

She drove the car back to work and he then told her that he had marked the car with his scent by wearing the seatbelt before her and each time she brought it across her chest she will think of him now.

It freaked her out and she drove to the dealership after work and had the seat belt replaced at a cost of $200. She never told him that the belt was replaced because she thought he'd do something else to 'mark' the car if he knew about the switch.

This much what we feel like when we see these blank posts from Uncut each time we view a new picture a member has been brave enough to upload. Creeps us out and ruins the fun a little.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's not a lurker. You have the option to rate a picture without commenting on it. If you look at the top of the box where text should be, you can see that the picture was rated, and most likely with a 10. If you aren't appreciative of this rating with lack of comment, then that's your problem. I'm just happy he gave me a 10.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... maybe we would all love to stare at the comments area with nothing in there then. I have plenty of pics that he is the ONLY person to rate or comment, and he DOES leave comments... you just have to have the right pics to solicit them. He probably didn't comment on your gallery because of the model like beauty of the woman in the pics... this site has WAY too many fakes so we are a bit suspicious of the perfect looking people around here... not that there is anything inauthentic about your pics, they are AWESOME!!!

P.S. When you just want to only rate a photo, it comes up with a blank comment, it is the quickrate feature that does this... don't blame Uncut, HE IS THE SHIT and you are lucky to be rated by him!!!!!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think what freaks most of us out about this thread is that Uncut is well known to us, and is one of the nicest guys on the site. He is far from a lurker. A nice rating seems a small problem, even when it comes without a comment. (Frankly, I am a little glad he doesn't "tell it like it is" every time, since the size of his dick puts most all of us to shame. I'd hate to held to his standard.)

I think the fact that Uncat has over 8000 posts, and you have 42 tells us that maybe you are the :newbie:. When you've been around longer you will come to understand him better, if you give him a chance.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It creeps people out. We stand by our topic. This is not a popularity contest about who is respected.

Its a ten. Why? Don't know. Its a ten dammit, I'm known here.

I know it is probably hard to type while masturbating or changing the saline bag, but a short little blurb so we have at least a small indication we are not feeding the hard drive of a guy with mirrors on his shoes would be nice.

You guys should post a list of 'sacred cow' members that should not be commented on, so that we don't use our free speech rights incorrectly.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It creeps people out. We stand by our topic. This is not a popularity contest about who is respected.

Its a ten. Why? Don't know. Its a ten dammit, I'm known here.

I know it is probably hard to type while masturbating or changing the saline bag, but a short little blurb so we have at least a small indication we are not feeding the hard drive of a guy with mirrors on his shoes would be nice.

You guys should post a list of 'sacred cow' members that should not be commented on, so that we don't use our free speech rights incorrectly.

If you're going to say "We stand by our topic", then please define the "We" portion of the statement. Thusfar it just looks like "You" as far as the LPSG population that's opposed to Uncut's rating methods.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey n00b - people have tried to explain to you politely and you are still being a fucking dumbass, so let me put it to you plainly. Uncut is a wonderful guy, a great asset to this site that he has proven over and over in many ways, and YES, ABSOLUTELY, you should take time to look around, read some posts and get to know people before you run your mouth off like this and make a total ass of yourself like you have.

Uncut was being nice by rating your pictures a 10. He doesn't have to leave a fucking comment and nobody does. If you are too fucking anal retentive to deal with that, then take your fucking pictures down and piss off this site.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She said the same thing five minutes ago. "Honey, they are just going to flame our gallery to get back at us."

High school all over again.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She said the same thing five minutes ago. "Honey, they are just going to flame our gallery to get back at us."

High school all over again.

In high school, did you act like an asshole while reasonable people tried to deal with you? Yes?? Then I guess it's like high school all over again for you.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt,

I see after 10,000 posts you learned NOT to post pictures of yourself in the gallery. Maybe everyone should take down their pictures and put up random media images that they find amusing.

Hotlicks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Dreamer,

Go read the post AGAIN. What is not reasonable about our comment?

The fact that you have resorted to calling us assholes, yes both of us, proves you are the issue. Profanity is not reasonable.

How about an intelligent arguement at why we should not have commented at all.

Yes. Tell us why we should not bring up our issues.

It is not the substance that bothers you, it is that someone had something to say about your 'Bro'. Your 'Sacred Cow.'

Bush is a f'in moron. Free speech. In your world it is illegal.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my favorite things about LPSG is that every once in a while a genius wanders in who knows more than all of us put together. And then they encounter Matthew. Tee hee.

Per request:

Sacred Cows include everyone with more than 2000 posts, everyone with networks of friends on the site, and everyone who has used the word "fucktard" in five or more posts.

Free advice: Go to the members list, click posts so that it sorts by most to fewest, and don't flame anybody on the first page...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How about an intelligent arguement at why we should not have commented at all.

Because you were given a mark of '10' for your photos, which is simply a regular poster's way of showing his appreciation for the fact you put images of yourself into the gallery.

Perhaps if you'd sent him a private message to discuss this, you'd have understood, rather than starting a thread written in a high-and-mighty tone, which makes you seem incredibly petty.

"Mommy, mommy, we got the top rating of '10' and we're gonna scweeeeeeeeeem and scweeeeeeeeeem because that just isn't enough for our shallow little egos..."