Empty gallery comments posts

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is is just me or is Uncut the first one to put his mark on nearly EVERY new gallery upload? It would be different if he actually commented, but it is that same blank post every time. It comes across as a graffiti tag.

This much what we feel like when we see these blank posts from Uncut each time we view a new picture a member has been brave enough to upload. Creeps us out and ruins the fun a little.
You've been complimented by a long-standing and well-loved member of this community. You could be gracious and accept it instead of complaining and making yourself look like an ass.
Why do all the BBW defend the lurkers?
Insulting the female membership won't win you sympathy or friends. If there was any doubt in my mind about your being an ass, this comment removed it completely.
It creeps people out. We stand by our topic. This is not a popularity contest about who is respected.
I was unaware you were responsible for establishing the rules. My bad.
Its a ten. Why? Don't know. Its a ten dammit, I'm known here.
I'm sorry...who are you...?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I wondered how long we'd have to wait for the next 'tard since JQ got his little ass banned. Turns out it wasn't long at all.

Hotlicks, I'll give the collective "you" the Darwin Award of the day for whining about a positive rating! YSSCKY.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, I wondered how long we'd have to wait for the next 'tard since JQ got his little ass banned. Turns out it wasn't long at all.

Hotlicks, I'll give the collective "you" the Darwin Award of the day for whining about a positive rating! YSSCKY.

Don't blink MZ, or you'll miss the next one. Springtime must awaken that "go postal" attitude that some people have buried inside.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Were you just threatened when surfing with your GF that his cock is at least twice the size of yours? If you stay here with her, you are going to have to get used to guys with bigger cocks than you and the fact that she may really enjoy looking at them.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it thinks Uncut is a lurker

An easy mistake to make, unless of course Hotlicks had interacted directly with Uncut, perhaps addressing him on a thread by username, as per the following:

"I agree with uncut. My GF acts like a BITCH after two to three days without sex. She never wants a break and accuses me of being a "tease" if I don't give her what she wants. Very nice way to get what I want!"

Oh no, wait... that actually happened, didn't it? :rolleyes:

---> source

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay guys, lets just take a few moments and calm down...things are getting a little heated, and nasty.

Hotlicks, I have been a member for about a month longer than you, I have never had any direct (pm) or indirect (passing comments about each others posts in threads) and I can honestly say that I found it offensive. Irregardless if it was someone else, it would have offended me just as much.

The reason why the others are coming down on you like a tongue of bricks, is because you have displayed disrespect to a friend, and someone respectable...I am able to say this because though we haven't spoken, I have encountered some of his posts, and they have led me to gain respect for him.

You mentioned in your original post, that if one rates a picture, then they should add a blurb. I have an explanation as to why I don't think its being done, which, if you don't take my word for it, will be followed by a challenge for you, so you can discover it for yourself...

One thing that has struck me, has been the fact that Pecker and Chicago Sam (forgive me if I haven't noticed anybody else) makes a point of welcoming every new member. I know how good the welcomes made me feel, so I now try to do the same. It can be very difficult at times because I hit a blank...I want it to be personal and sincere, but when you encounter 20 to 30 people a day, then how does one send a message that remains original? To top it off, there are mind readers on this site (slap, slap on Sam's head - joke) because the username enables you to come up with a witty welcome only to find that "certain parties who's names won't be mentioned again for far of embarrassing them" have beat you to it...it happened to me just today...again.

I can guarantee you that if we had to write a blurb, 90% of them will say nice, or nice cock. One just doesn't have the time or the imagination - there are sooo many members!

Uncut displays more courtesy than I do, because on the odd occassion that I look in the gallery (like checking out Meg's latest tattoo...) as a reference to who I'm dealing with when I make a post, I don't even bother to rate the pic I'm brain dead and I just don't have the time, I want to look at the pic and move on to pm's, share insights which I hope will be helpful, be a bit stupid etc.

If you don't want to take my word for it, then I challenge you to spend the next week making a point to welcome each new member (in an original and sincere manner - none of that welcome or welcome to the group etc) each one must be different, and then pm me and let me know how you found it. Because I assure you, your experience will be much easier than mine!

You are behind a keyboard, I access this site on my mobile phone, and I make my posts on a keypad with only sixteen button keypad.

Dude, my advice for the future is be a bit respectful and try some tact... a simple "Hey Uncut, Why don't you leave a comment when you rate our pics" sent by pm would have been a much better way of broaching the subject.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay guys, lets just take a few moments and calm down...things are getting a little heated, and nasty.

Hotlicks, I have been a member for about a month longer than you, I have never had any direct (pm) or indirect (passing comments about each others posts in threads) and I can honestly say that I found it offensive. Irregardless if it was someone else, it would have offended me just as much.

The reason why the others are coming down on you like a tongue of bricks, is because you have displayed disrespect to a friend, and someone respectable...I am able to say this because though we haven't spoken, I have encountered some of his posts, and they have led me to gain respect for him.

You mentioned in your original post, that if one rates a picture, then they should add a blurb. I have an explanation as to why I don't think its being done, which, if you don't take my word for it, will be followed by a challenge for you, so you can discover it for yourself...

One thing that has struck me, has been the fact that Pecker and Chicago Sam (forgive me if I haven't noticed anybody else) makes a point of welcoming every new member. I know how good the welcomes made me feel, so I now try to do the same. It can be very difficult at times because I hit a blank...I want it to be personal and sincere, but when you encounter 20 to 30 people a day, then how does one send a message that remains original? To top it off, there are mind readers on this site (slap, slap on Sam's head - joke) because the username enables you to come up with a witty welcome only to find that "certain parties who's names won't be mentioned again for far of embarrassing them" have beat you to it...it happened to me just today...again.

I can guarantee you that if we had to write a blurb, 90% of them will say nice, or nice cock. One just doesn't have the time or the imagination - there are sooo many members!

Uncut displays more courtesy than I do, because on the odd occassion that I look in the gallery (like checking out Meg's latest tattoo...) as a reference to who I'm dealing with when I make a post, I don't even bother to rate the pic I'm brain dead and I just don't have the time, I want to look at the pic and move on to pm's, share insights which I hope will be helpful, be a bit stupid etc.

If you don't want to take my word for it, then I challenge you to spend the next week making a point to welcome each new member (in an original and sincere manner - none of that welcome or welcome to the group etc) each one must be different, and then pm me and let me know how you found it. Because I assure you, your experience will be much easier than mine!

You are behind a keyboard, I access this site on my mobile phone, and I make my posts on a keypad with only sixteen button keypad.

Dude, my advice for the future is be a bit respectful and try some tact... a simple "Hey Uncut, Why don't you leave a comment when you rate our pics" sent by pm would have been a much better way of broaching the subject.

Not to hijack the thread.... but I'm really beginning to like you. :biggrin1:

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HotLicks, your gallery is questionable to begin with. File names like 'happymanicure' 'davidboat' and 'tristansmilewebsize' raise questions about whether your gallery is legitimate. It's hard to tell from the thumbnail, but your cock picture doesn't seem to match 'davidboat,' and 'davidboat' looks entirely different than 'tristansmilewebsize.'

You haven't mentioned uncut being rude or offensive to you in any way. You may not like him for how he rates pics, but that certainly doesn't warrant an aggressive post about how creepy he is. Keep that to yourself. He may be a jerk or unpleasant in some manner (I don't know, but I believe it to be unlikely), but right now you're acting like a total asshole for assuming so.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HotLicks, your gallery is questionable to begin with. File names like 'happymanicure' 'davidboat' and 'tristansmilewebsize' raise questions about whether your gallery is legitimate. It's hard to tell from the thumbnail, but your cock picture doesn't seem to match 'davidboat,' and 'davidboat' looks entirely different than 'tristansmilewebsize.'

You haven't mentioned uncut being rude or offensive to you in any way. You may not like him for how he rates pics, but that certainly doesn't warrant an aggressive post about how creepy he is. Keep that to yourself. He may be a jerk or unpleasant in some manner (I don't know, but I believe it to be unlikely), but right now you're acting like a total asshole for assuming so.

Haha yes. Please allow me to join the ranks of those questioning the legitimacy of those pics of "theirs". Methinks the ladies doth protest too much. As a matter of fact, I think this whole thread was never about uncut at all, but just a limp-wristed ruse to get us to look at his stupid fucking gallery.:rolleyes: I'm bored in advance.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
She said the same thing five minutes ago. "Honey, they are just going to flame our gallery to get back at us."

High school all over again.
Hahahhaaaaaa fucker you got what you deserve... shut the fuck up now.... please! Before you go and get your ass banned....
Matt,

I see after 10,000 posts you learned NOT to post pictures of yourself in the gallery. Maybe everyone should take down their pictures and put up random media images that they find amusing.
Ahem, okay you need to be here a lot longer before you go sayin shit like this.... a few weeks ago Matthew had pics up. A few months ago he was a moderator. Before your time grasshopper. So again, I invite you to shut the hell up, or maybe... yeah just shut up.
Matt,

It sounds likes like you are threatening us.
Us who is this "us" you speak of?
"Check yourself." That is street slang for impending violence and treated as verbal assault with intent to do bodily harm.

We'd ask the moderator to log Matthews statement to us, so that a path of evidence is maintained.
Good god... you are a fucking idot. Evidence... Matthew will never be banned from this site... get a life.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
An easy mistake to make, unless of course Hotlicks had interacted directly with Uncut, perhaps addressing him on a thread by username, as per the following:

"I agree with uncut. My GF acts like a BITCH after two to three days without sex. She never wants a break and accuses me of being a "tease" if I don't give her what she wants. Very nice way to get what I want!"

Oh no, wait... that actually happened, didn't it? :rolleyes:

---> source
Alex, you never cease to amaze me....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Check yourself." That is street slang for impending violence and treated as verbal assault with intent to do bodily harm.

We'd ask the moderator to log Matthews statement to us, so that a path of evidence is maintained.

You need a better urban dictionary. You are incorrect. "Check yourself" means your actions are not appreciated or are ill-advised. It's true enough that sometimes it's said before something violent happens in movies. Vernacular for impending violence would be more like,

"Some shit is about to pop off!" or "You got beef?" or "Bitch, don't make me cut you."

It's never subtle, but overt. Thanks for playing though.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Its a ten. Why? Don't know.
Here is the core of Hotlicks' argument, folks. Thought I'd reiterate it as it's now 4 pages back.

Why do you (all) need to question a ten? It could be construed that a ten would need no further comment. In fact, Uncut could be cutting his losses as one of LPSG's unpaid welcome wagons by not leaving you a comment.

But you choose to misconstrue a simple gesture. Way to join a community.

If that what freaks you out? I'd hate to see how you (all :rolleyes:) react to a simple please or thank you. Or the lack thereof.

Just to humor you, Hotlicks - provided you're still around after this stunt - I will be sure to post a "no further comment" blurb on my next gallery rating that warrants a 10. To help cut down on the creepies for ya.

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations Hotlicks. I've read a lot of idiotic shit the past 4 years here, but you and your thread take the fucking cake. Uncut is one of the most consistently sweet and humane guys on this forum. It's a pity he took the time to show you some kindness by acknowledging your pics. Shame on fucking you.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations Hotlicks. I've read a lot of idiotic shit the past 4 years here, but you and your thread take the fucking cake. Uncut is one of the most consistently sweet and humane guys on this forum. It's a pity he took the time to show you some kindness by acknowledging your pics. Shame on fucking you.

Amen! That's right on the mark.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Big Dreamer,

Go read the post AGAIN. What is not reasonable about our comment?

What is unreasonable is that, without knowing someone at all, you took the time to start a thread about his (complimentary!) ratings, and on top of that, to use the word "graffiti" as a description.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!

(BTW...I've never heard anyone try to equate use of profanity with lack of reasoning skills. What do they teach kids in schools these days?) :rolleyes:

How about an intelligent arguement at why we should not have commented at all.

First of all, it's spelled "argument." Furthermore:

1) All posts (and especially new threads) are motivated by something, therefore yours must have had a motivation.

2) Of possible motivations, the most likely is that you have too fragile of an ego to take a rating of "10" at face value. In fact, it appears your ego is so fragile that not only did a rating without comment disturb you, it disturbed you so much that you felt compelled to broadcast your insecurity to the entire site by starting a new thread about someone you don't even know, presumably to boost your own ego by putting someone else down. (Did you learn that trick in high school?)

4) Uncut has been here for years. To my knowledge, no one here has ever complained about his giving them a positive rating.

5) There are lots of reasonable people here. Statistically, it is impossible that we are all crazy.

6) Given the number of comments Uncut has posted, it is most logical to assume that you are the one who is being unreasonable. If you'd taken a second to "check yourself," you might have realized that fact before making an ass of yourself, and then compounding your own humiliation by attempting to defend an indefensible position.

How is that for impact?

Oh, you've made an impact, all right.

Everyone on this site is now emphatically aware that you are a self-absorbed, judgmental, arrogant ninny.