Everyone gets a big dick

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Silver is right^. Different cocks are hot. Different sizes make the guy individual or vice versa. I have a friend who is short and small. Even though I'm not a size queen when he and I first met things weren't so dynamic. We've been seeing each other on a suck only basis for a couple of years now and I find his hard cock feels like no other when it's completely swollen and at the back of my throat.

I can't get the feeling I get from him with anyone else. He also has the slickest mouth to ever touch my cock. The instant he starts sucking me I'm pulling back telling him to take it easy. His mouth is that hot.

I dig big guys with big dicks an small guys with small dicks. Every one is individual and hot.

Reactions: lttle1

>=[ I'd be very miffed because I'm transgender and I wouldn't be able to wear skinnies anymore!

Reactions: Big_Adam

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
This would work to my favor.

I didn't have amazing rolls on my height or dick size. I'm 5'8 and 7x5.5 not saying my dick is small but the size could be a lil better.
Now everyone's dick is going to be the same? Well I got two rolls where I struck platinum, Face and Body. This will make my two physical advantages I have way more potent. To have excellent results with women I really don't have to try. I only have to feel good which isn't too hard to accomplish. Listen to a song, psyche myself up and I'm good to go. Pfft I won't even need that. I'll have the confidence boost that my dick just magically got bigger by a huge margin to boost me for life. Harem Hax unlocked.

Side note.

Penis racism would be destroyed. No more Asians having tiny dicks, no more black dudes being super hung... well technically now all black guys would be hung LOL, shit like that.

I just hope for women's sake, their pussies magically become able to accommodate all this dick.

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyinDFW

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This would work to my favor.

I didn't have amazing rolls on my height or dick size. I'm 5'8 and 7x5.5 not saying my dick is small but the size could be a lil better.

Huh? No, that's not small. It's not even in the realm of average. Both the length and girth figures are considerably above average. And your reaction to that is "not saying it's small, but it could be better"?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't think the "social order" would change much.

Maybe a few men who currently have - or feel they have - a relatively small penis could focus on other issues instead, like economics, science, engineering, agriculture. Things that matter. It might have overall benefits in that way?

But I don't believe that much of our social interaction depends on penises. The risk that it might is probably why loincloths and then clothing were invented. I'm not sure if you look at centuries / places where penises and/or codpieces were widely displayed, you'd see any specific kinds of social difference?

Compare it with intelligence, or physical prowess - muscle etc. Those are highly variable, and it all works ok. We develop systems of measurement, and training. We try to help each other. We celebrate success and create incentives. There are things that are appropriate if you are intelligent - becoming a professor, doing crossword puzzles etc- but nobody minds if you don't do those things. And there are things that are appropriate if you have physical skills - becoming a football player or lumberjack. But again it's acceptable not to live your life in that way. There are alternatives.

I think the issue with penis size is that you can't do much about it. There are surgical options, but even that hasn't made huge difference to society. Maybe because of risk, and/or cost, but more likely because it's not a priority for most people.

So, if you do look back at those times or places where penises were displayed more - or loincloth bulges, codpieces etc. - other than being a bit more about physical interaction ( hunting, fighting etcetera ) and a bit less about intellectual or spiritual things, it's hard to recognise complete difference. Or to know which is cause and which is effect...

Personally I'm happier with the more philosophical side of life. If we all wore togas or kilts and so on, I think society might be better. I wear a lot of Lycra/spandex at the gym and so on, because it keeps my body cooler for a workout, but other than that I'd be perfectly happy if nobody had any knowledge of my genitals. So them being a different size or shape would be of almost no relevance, to anything ...

I'm sorry, but the social order would be drastically and forever altered. Society is built on one simple fact, that some mn have big dicks and others have small dicks. Removing that fact would be like removing gravity.

Society as it exists now would become totally unworkable because authority would become a useless concept. A big dick is the ultimate source of all authority. If everyone has a big dick, then authority becomes meaningless because everyone has it. Masculinity would disappear for the same reasons. Dick size determines your masculinity, but if everyone has a big dick what is masculinity?

Chaos will reign in this new world.

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, but the social order would be drastically and forever altered. Society is built on one simple fact, that some mn have big dicks and others have small dicks. Removing that fact would be like removing gravity.

Society as it exists now would become totally unworkable because authority would become a useless concept. A big dick is the ultimate source of all authority. If everyone has a big dick, then authority becomes meaningless because everyone has it. Masculinity would disappear for the same reasons. Dick size determines your masculinity, but if everyone has a big dick what is masculinity?

Chaos will reign in this new world.

Okay, i didn't know, i'm gonna run for office now :D

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As if any of them have that.

I know of at least one with 100% certainty as it was longer than my forearm, and there was one here a very long time ago who I honesty believe was telling the truth. He was humble and quiet. There are bound to be more out there somewhere.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You're delusional. Many of us already know that authority is an illusion. I walk through the world mostly doing precisely as I please, guided only by my own morals. How do I do this without a penis?

You can ignore authority as much as you want. That doesn't change the fact that it does exist and is founded on the dick size.

Think of it this way, if two men are telling you two contradictory facts who do believe more? Think about that for a second. Let the answer your mind has naturally come to soak in and accept the fact that you would trust the man with the BIG DICK! Why? Because his big dick giges him the ultimate, almost divine authority.

Most people have entirely anonymous genitals. Other than the fact that your wear your mental illness like a badge, no one would know about your cock unless you showed it to them. My dude has a dick that is statistically above average in length, and especially in girth. He thinks it is small, and usually is willing to say so if size comes up in jest in a conversation. No one can know if he really means it or not. I know he means it, and I know it's untrue. For outsiders, it is anyone's guess. How can society be based upon something like that?

This is where you're totally wrong. Men with small dicks are different. We look, sound, smell and speak differently than hung men. It's only through societal brainwashing that we believe otherwise.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I think a fair number of women already go by that.

How would society change? How would the social order be affected by such a monumental change in the status quo?

Is this really true? I don't have much experience with women in that way, but it's kind of hard to believe they're so obsessed with a guy's dick size. That sounds like a man talking about what women talk about, but do they really?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yup. Wally is delusional. Bananas. Living with mental illness. I used to have hope for him, felt affection for him - now I am done. I can no longer muster up the energy or the words to tell him to get help. He will not. He is here and by the nature of this site manage to find enough encouragement to continue with his delusional thinking.

But for those who may be capable of clear thought, a big dick matters not in the real world. If it does, then your world is infinitesimally small. There are relationships to be had, movies to be seen, books to read, places to see, people to meet, lives to be lived and with full awareness. This is a sensual world full of sounds and tastes and sensations. Sex is so much more than a penis! A man is so much more than his penis, thank goodness. And every time I see men here complain about their size I lose respect for them, while gaining respect for the ones who say, they like what they have.

When I adore a man, I adore his dick. Lavish it with attention, worship it with my body. I love cock. But it has to belong to a great guy. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of tissue.

/rant

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I know some people here say that I'm delusional, but a lot of people agree with me. I get a lot of PMs suppoting my message. If I were delusional, why would I get as much support as I do? If men are more than our cocks why does sociey plafce so mch emphasis on dick size?

You wrote that you lose respect for men who complain about the size of their cock. Do you do the same for those who complain about their height or weight?