Everything Cum

biginch18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leave your stories about anything cum related, precum related etc.

Do you like to add cum as a secret ingredient to your cup of coffee? Do you like cum used as icing on cakes? Let know.

What is it you like about cum? Do you love it on your face? Or do you save some for a treat later? Share your stories!! :imp:

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, I like the smell of cum, even 1 or 2 days old. Back in the days when my wife wasn't on birth control, I had to use condom for sexual intercourse. I'd save my condom with cum still inside, folded the way that cum wouldn't leak out and hided somewhere in the bathroom where I know it's safe. When I got home after work each night, I'd changed my clothes in the bathroom. At that time, I'd take out the condom, carefully unfolded and opened it up, I then took a few sniff of the cum inside the condom. Cum has very distinctive smell and it brought back the thoughts of me fucking and shot my load in there. After about 3 days or so, I would toss it out and make room for a new one.

biginch18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I like the smell of cum, even 1 or 2 days old. Back in the days when my wife wasn't on birth control, I had to use condom for sexual intercourse. I'd save my condom with cum still inside, folded the way that cum wouldn't leak out and hided somewhere in the bathroom where I know it's safe. When I got home after work each night, I'd changed my clothes in the bathroom. At that time, I'd take out the condom, carefully unfolded and opened it up, I then took a few sniff of the cum inside the condom. Cum has very distinctive smell and it brought back the thoughts of me fucking and shot my load in there. After about 3 days or so, I would toss it out and make room for a new one.
That’s really hot, If I found one of your condoms I’d probably treat it like a slurpee

Reactions: vmo4 and hot-rod
D

deleted15682271

I’m a precum leaker. I took pygeum for a while. It made me leak even when soft. Every pair of underwear would have we spots in them.
I like that I leak precum. It’s great lube for the solo sessions. I love tasting it. It’s hott.
If im doing Prostate stimulation I love the feeling of the soft cock leaking prostate fluid. I’ll taste that as well. Nothing compares to the mess I make when my prostate is getting attention.

biginch18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a precum leaker. I took pygeum for a while. It made me leak even when soft. Every pair of underwear would have we spots in them.
I like that I leak precum. It’s great lube for the solo sessions. I love tasting it. It’s hott.
If im doing Prostate stimulation I love the feeling of the soft cock leaking prostate fluid. I’ll taste that as well. Nothing compares to the mess I make when my prostate is getting attention.
You should be proud that your cock can pull such wonders. You should teach me how to leak when soft’

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you look in my freezer right now you'll find one of those ice cube trays. One end has conventional water cubes, the other has several cum cubes. I love adding one of them to a vodka shot or a Bailey's liquer. If I'm on a particularly good edging session then I'll suck on one directly.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh the ways my lover and I have shared and consumed our cum loads. We too have an ice tray in the freezer with our frozen loads. I have ejaculated into my lover's hot cup of coffee (cream anyone?). We have used the frozen cum cubes in just about every beverage imaginable. We've ordered pizza and once it arrives, we put the open box on the floor and jack off until we cum all over the hot pizza and then eat the pizza with the extra special topping. Cum in our Frosted Flakes cereal with milk. Cum in a bowl of ice cream. Cum in a salad (extra ranch please!). Cum on a donut (extra icing please!). Too many options to count, but we've both contributed our loads of cum to almost any beverage or food item we consume.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG I am so glad I found this thread!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CUM!!!! I got started on my thrill of everything cum at an early age. When I was young I lived with my grandparents in Greece for the summers. Jerking off in a cum towel or tissue would have meant the death of me. So being young and not wanting to be caught busting a nut I decided to eat it! I've been hooked ever since!

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I put these two links on another cum related thread a while back. They are pdf books of interest to the budding chef or aspiring bartender. Both are quite entertaining and will inspire you to try some of the recipes.

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/natural-harvest-a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes-pdf.40647041/

https://www.lpsg.com/attachments/semenology-free-pdf.40647051/

Thanks for sharing these recipes! My lover and I are cum connoisseurs and have used each other's semen in our food and drink for years. We will definitely be trying some of these recipes immediately.

Flinn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I've been searching a lot for videos of guys jerking off together and cumming one after the other in a container of some sort... I've been looking for cum collection and stuff like that but can't find anything... can you cum lovers help me?

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't taken pygeum, but my other supps have had me leaking pretty good lately. Just viewing and reading stuff on the forums will leave with a good blob of precum. Always tastes nice and sweet.

D

deleted14740151

I don't usually have a lot of cum these days (prostate meds) but I get gallons of precum
After looking on this site when dressed, I usually have to take my underwear off and suck hard on the soaking pouch area of fabric. It's surprising how much I end up with. If I'm wanking, it goes straight in my mouth, along with whatever cum I offload. Love both but prefer the taste of sweet precum

D

deleted14740151

Early this morning, I couldn't get to sleep, so wanked and came into a hanky. Left it for 4 hrs then sucked on it. Still soaking wet. So much cum in my mouth, even from that. Mmmmm.

D

deleted14740151

I should have said. Sucking so much out of my hanky made me end up wanking and eating fresh, hot cum again. Mmmm.

Reactions: RJ5on1