For the love of all things good in the world....

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
148 in three HOURS!? :eek: And here I thought people posting 20 a day needed to get a life.
How do you check the count per hour anyway? I did see someone with 51.xx a day.

I agree it's annoying to sift through the chaff of nonsense stuff here. Mostly I leave the stupid threads alone. I mean does it really matter who is called an American? :rolleyes:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
148 in three HOURS!? :eek: And here I thought people posting 20 a day needed to get a life.
How do you check the count per hour anyway? I did see someone with 51.xx a day.

I agree it's annoying to sift through the chaff of nonsense stuff here. Mostly I leave the stupid threads alone. I mean does it really matter who is called an American? :rolleyes:

I just looked at their profile's post history. 6 pages of 25 posts less 2 = 148... my fellow Canadian American... or American Canadian? It's closer to 160 by now, but it seems to be getting tired. You can only type "tee hee" so often I suppose.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just looked at their profile's post history. 6 pages of 25 posts less 2 = 148... my fellow Canadian American... or American Canadian? It's closer to 160 by now, but it seems to be getting tired. You can only type "tee hee" so often I suppose.
Ok thanks. I get it. She needs to get off the crack and take a Valium.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why can't there be a NEW forum... cereal discussions only, with malapropisms, puns and all forms of world pay forgiven!!

Ohhhhh.... that's the Funny Farm Forum....

- - - - - -

All kidding aside, maybe there should be an intellectual forum that's password protected? Maybe invitation only??

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An interesting thought, Jeffery. However, just because a few enjoy it, doesn't mean the entire board has to deal with it.
I feel the same way about GW Bush yet nothing has been done about him either. :mad:
Again, I'm not saying STOP posting in the threads, I'm just saying that one needs to take the time to actually contribute something worthwhile. And you are the decider of worthwhile? :confused::rolleyes: If everyone tosses shit into a pile, it because a pretty big pile of shit. However, if everyone tries to toss something good into the pile, there's a LOT less shit. Get what I am saying?
I get you, however it's a tad hard to take you seriously when you have the 2nd highest post count on the site. :tongue:

That is very true. There is no need for a definition. What has to happen is each member actually has to sit back and think about what they are posting. Am I going to stop posting in Random thoughts? No. However, am I going to post in it 47 times in one day? Absolutely not. :rolleyes: Careful, I might hold you to that. :tongue:
Some of these threads are just being used for conversation peices, J. There are PMs for that, as well as a room. I have noticed this as well, but how do we discern these from the old fashioned fun of a flesh pile? If it only contains 2 or 3 people is it PM time or should they be banished to the chat room? :confused: I think I can say comfortably that there are MANY members here who don't want to go through 8 pages of threads after being away for two hours, just to find one thread they posted on.
I have to agree with you on that one! That is most annoying. :mad:

I think the boards have so many topics that you are able to pick and chose which you post on.
Some threads are just for flirting, most are talking about circumcision, and quite a few are interesting. I think that maybe the OP's point. There aren't supposed to be threads just for flirting, that's why we have a PM function.
I don't even know how many posts I've had and don't really care. If I see a thread I like, I post on it.
Intellectual discourse is always wanted, Yet rarely found here or anywhere on the net. :frown1: yet, we are on a big dick site. I know I am always pleasantly surprised when I see an interesting topic. I may not post on it, because I have nothing to say, but I appreciate it anyway.
This is true, though I try to avoid the political and religious threads as they are usually way too volatile in nature for my delicate sensibilities.:redface:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whether you like the content or not, you have to agree that 148 posts in just 3 hours is ridiculous.

Hella ridiculous.

I agree. But I won't hate those who do that.

It is kinda like on MySpace when you have people with 1,500K "friends". I find that ridiculous, big time crazy ridiculous. Who in the fuck ACTUALLY has 1,500K friends in real life? Do you actually correspond with all those people in real life? I don't think so.

I don't hate those MySpace peeps with 1,500K friends in their MySpace profiles, though. It was my comparative observation with those who post with one-liners to up their posting counts and the multiplicitous friends in some MySpace-ers' profiles.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I do hate having to sifting thru anything like ladies rate me!
Isn't that what the gallery is for? I don't mind you telling us you have new pix,but I dislike being sucked in to a thread called "Ladies read this".
C.B.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. But I won't hate those who do that.

It is kinda like on MySpace when you have people with 1,500K "friends". I find that ridiculous, big time crazy ridiculous. Who in the fuck ACTUALLY has 1,500K friends in real life? Do you actually correspond with all those people in real life? I don't think so.

I don't hate those MySpace peeps with 1,500K friends in their MySpace profiles, though. It was my comparative observation with those who post with one-liners to up their posting counts and the multiplicitous friends in some MySpace-ers' profiles.
Well, yes, but isn't that what MySpace is for? The more mindless drivel, and text-speak?

Let 'em increase their post counts on MySpace with such dandies as

OMFG H37h3r!

or

lolz

and save LPSG for something a little more substantive (even if it is "rate my cock now or I'll just absolutely die!")

An occasional one-liner (or lol) is fine, and sometimes gets a point across better than a paragraph would. But when there are 60 consecutive posts in a thread that are nothing more than

"OMFG Heather!"

or

"You signed on!"

or

"lol"

or

"Hi!"

it wastes bandwidth and server space, and it's just fucking annoying.