Fratpad's Dustin on new season of Real World

striaghtandhorny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
new season aired tonight and Dustin from Fratpad is on it. He admitted to being nervous about telling people about his past. Should be interesting (;

Jones17

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a member and Spencer/Dustin is still regarded to have the biggest dick of any resident to have been part of the Pad. Spencer/Dustin is huge. I wonder if the members of real world know that.

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a member and Spencer/Dustin is still regarded to have the biggest dick of any resident to have been part of the Pad. Spencer/Dustin is huge. I wonder if the members of real world know that.

Really? I was thinking Cole might be just as big.

Jones17

Just Browsing
Media
I think Dmitry is the biggest. Dmitry actually measures his and it was
9 inches. Clark measured his and it was 8 inches. Shay measured his and it was 8 inches. Kent measured his and it was 7 inches. Those are the only i have found measured. Spencer's is a shower. He looks huge soft and not much change when it gets hard.

now1asics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sweet i just seen dustin on the previews for te real world and thought, wow he is adorable :p how awesome is it to come here and find out i can actually see him nude :D epic win lol

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After seeing the premiere Wednesday and the thread here, I had to Google him. Viewed 5 results for "Dustin Fratpad", most of which go to articles, some with nude pictures. Apparently he has a twin brother named Darren! They are cuties for sure.