Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ew.

This is probably not what you want to hear, but I can assure you that no woman ever wants to see your junk while jogging, on the elliptical at the gym, or anywhere else in public. This is why many of us avoid gyms, and if I did see it at the gym I'd have you swiftly ejected by management for inappropriate attire.

Sorry for bursting this bubble, but can we please keep "Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding" on topic instead of half populated with flashing and creep threads?

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear mid calf shorts when running or working out. Not much chance of anything falling out. The balls pull up on their own and once the runners high kicks in your mind is not on your penis. I find it comfortably moves with the run. I also free ball most of the time only wearing boxer brief with dress clothes. Summer dress slacks leave nothing to hide. Might as well be nude, and With dress slacks I have noticed people looking.

Pew

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tool is rather small and when I am at the gym, it shrinks to 2 inches by 3 around. Balls are tiny and tight too.
As your blood goes into muscles. Large excess of blood amount in penis is not needful during physical effort. Thanks to this, you can practice without dangling of your pendulum.

Reactions: gunner71

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As your blood goes into muscles. Large excess of blood amount in penis is not needful during physical effort. Thanks to this, you can practice without dangling of your pendulum.
But in my case, dangling would be really far fetched...

Imgaym

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nude running is fun. There is a series down here that I try and participate in as much as I can. Usually about 60 guys running 5K completely nude (just shoes). After you get moving your junk pulls in and it is not uncomfortable at all.

Reactions: clcarter22

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nude running is fun. There is a series down here that I try and participate in as much as I can. Usually about 60 guys running 5K completely nude (just shoes). After you get moving your junk pulls in and it is not uncomfortable at all.
Yeah...I've been running every day at a nudist resort near Ft Worth for the past week, and I've had a similar reaction. Things tuck in for the journey. Not had any trouble.

seanseattle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ew.

This is probably not what you want to hear, but I can assure you that no woman ever wants to see your junk while jogging, on the elliptical at the gym, or anywhere else in public. This is why many of us avoid gyms, and if I did see it at the gym I'd have you swiftly ejected by management for inappropriate attire.

Sorry for bursting this bubble, but can we please keep "Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding" on topic instead of half populated with flashing and creep threads?

Totally agree. I feel the same way about women in tight fitting work out gear with nice round asses and hot racks. Should be ejected.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not sure if that's sarcasm and directed at me, but I work out at home. When I do work out at a gym I dress as modestly as I can so as not to draw any unwanted attention.
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/the-venting-about-gym-creeps-thread.428374/page-7#post-6131707

I think there's a big difference between wearing tight workout clothing and deliberately exposing your junk in public. If I went braless in a t-shirt at a gym I'd be told to cover up as well :rolleyes:

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a guy that comes to the gym sometimes and he likes to run on the treadmill while freeballing. Nice huge balls bouncing around and he's caught me looking in his groin region a few times. I saw him in the lockerroom completely nude once also and He's got an impressive uncut dick. I can honestly say that he's there more for the thrill of showing off and possibly finding guys to hookup with because he's never really on the floor working out. He just does quick cardio sessions and hangs out around the lockerroom.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear loose "small" running split shorts with the built in liner. My preferred brand is BOA, but like the 3" split Nike ones too. On a couple of occasions I have had the fabric rub me "just right" to get me boned up a bit, but for the most part the exertion from running takes care of that...it is when I'm done running that I get revved up.

R

Removed

My balls hang too low for freeball running but I do like to walk about in white shorts or grey trackies showing plenty of swing

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My tool is rather small and when I am at the gym, it shrinks to 2 inches by 3 around. Balls are tiny and tight too.

I experience the same. Especially when starting for jogging (during the warming up) and walking from change room to swimming pool, I feel my dick and balls quite shrinking. At the end however the all is back in hanging order ;-)

Reactions: gunner71
D

deleted300444

Ive posted somewhere on here before, a free ball run is nice, yet if too long of a run and it feels like blueballs. I trained/ran in Chicago Marathon twice. I learned all too hard that after my first 8 plus miles, my balls ached for three days, ever since, jock strap is required even if way shorter normal run.