Gender indentification

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
(and the exposure continues).

Yes, because if we are talking cunninglingus, then we assume straight men and gay women want the same advice.

And when we are talking fellatio, we assume the same of gay men and straght women.

But why get bogged down in minor details like, oh, different CONCEPTS, when we are having intelligent discourse?

Savy?

Yes, but, if we are to give advise on oral sex, and we do not know if the poster is male or female, how do we proceed??

If the poster is asking about penetration, how do we know if it is vaginal or anal?

That information is needed.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
Yes, but, if we are to give advise on oral sex, and we do not know if the poster is male or female, how do we proceed??

If the poster is asking about penetration, how do we know if it is vaginal or anal?

Okay, since when do people just say "I need help with oral sex" No description of the problem, not asking how to do it they almost always ask, "I need help giving a blow job to my BF...." Rarely if ever are people just like "ORAL SEX NEED HELP!!!"

That second part is something that would need to be marked by orientation, not by gender, or possibly its straight man asking about anal sex it would have to be said in the post.

P.S. Find better fucking examples.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:

Well, if you're reading a thread and you truly can't understand what's being discussed, my adviCe would be to skip it and move on. The majority of us here don't give a fuck if someone is male, female, gay straight or transgendered. If YOU do, you may be in the wrong place.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Well, if you're reading a thread and you truly can't understand what's being discussed, my adviCe would be to skip it and move on. The majority of us here don't give a fuck if someone is male, female, gay straight or transgendered. If YOU do, you may be in the wrong place.

What is your problem zora?
I have no issue with you, but you always find something personal with me.

If YOU do, you may be in the wrong place

I am not interested in baby arguments......

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
No, it is not needed. You want it.

Again, you confuse two entirely different concepts (wants versus needs).

I am beginning to sense a pattern here.

Lex. We are individuals. What I deem material information, you might not consider same. And vice versa.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Ask them to specify, man. If one is saying "penetration" they should specify anyway.

You just don't want to accidentally hit on a man, I think. lol

Many situations could arise, that would be avoided by simple information.
It is only that, an extra piece of information that would give more area of exercise.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm done being even remotely calm, you have got to be the biggest cuntface on the planet, I mean really what the fuck is up with you, you don't "take in" any information and you run around and ask questions then ignore what everyone says, why don't you quit fucking talking, or wait that might be to to confusing, how about...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNTFACE FUCKTARD!!!!!!

Do you get?

By the fucking way you are asking for orientation and gender if you have not fucking realised it yet.

Fucktard

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
findfirefox said:
I'm done being even remotely calm, you have got to be the biggest cuntface on the planet, I mean really what the fuck is up with you, you don't "take in" any information and you run around and ask questions then ignore what everyone says, why don't you quit fucking talking, or wait that might be to to confusing, how about...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNTFACE FUCKTARD!!!!!!

Do you get?

By the fucking way you are asking for orientation and gender if you have not fucking realised it yet.

Fucktard

OK - wai wai wai wai wait. I canNOT believe that both you AND MZ pounced before I did. I've been sharpening all afternoon! And YOU TWO go STRAIGHT for the jugular and leave me the fly encrusted festering carcass. I feel so National Geographic right now I could pull the plates out of my lips.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
What is your problem zora?
I have no issue with you, but you always find something personal with me.

I have lots of problems, how long have you got to listen?

I am not interested in baby arguments......

Then you're definitely in the wrong place.

For the third time, HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU? You have got to be the densest form of carbon based life form I have encountered in recent times.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's like he bought a doll at the toystore, got it home and found it to be devoid of all genitalia and has now tried to sue the company who made the dolls for emotional stress.

waaaaaaaaaa.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's worse then a fucking child.

And I BTW Pichufuck I still remember that you called me a hen, you could have called me fag, gay, queer, buttpluger, and I would have moved past it, but hen pulls a string and I'll never ever forget.

Fucking Cunt Child,

Pichufuck said:
I'm an anoying troll and everyone hates me I think I'll go jump off a bridge because i'm such a giant douche

Totaly agree.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it seems it is crazo night, firefox, zora and company.....what a sad group...

Get lost....you two. zora and firefox...I do not have time for children....

bon voyage to thei thread........

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
CORRECT! He's a steaming, blood freckled TURD, shat from the canker crusted anus of sexist and homophobic Trailerville USA.

Sharp enough J?

Fucking Perfect, but you forgot to mention that he likes to fuck horses!

Tee Hee