Going Back To Briefs?

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tried boxers in 7th grade just to see what they were all about. But didn't get the point of all the fabric. I've always had more muscular legs and a bubble butt so the fabric would just roll up the legs or tear during athletic movements.

I don't like my ballsack sticking to my thighs or my penis flopping around all day, so I stuck with briefs. Wore throughout junior high and high school. Never got flak, some would look. Started wearing thongs in college, but mostly wear briefs.

Reactions: jockbear

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I could never do it. Switching to boxers as a teen was a revelation for me, as was switching to commando in my early 20s. I'm sure that it would feel really weird to go back to either at this point, and I'm not sure that I could stand the confinement.

It's interesting, though, how some guys like the support and containment and some of us cannot stand it. I wonder if there is a reason for this.

Reactions: sdbg and camchain

Saitama

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's interesting, though, how some guys like the support and containment and some of us cannot stand it. I wonder if there is a reason for this.
I am wearing briefs, boxer shorts or going commando, depending on the situation and my mood! :cool:

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I could never do it. Switching to boxers as a teen was a revelation for me, as was switching to commando in my early 20s. I'm sure that it would feel really weird to go back to either at this point, and I'm not sure that I could stand the confinement.

All a matter of giving yourself time to get used to change. I slept in jockey bikini briefs for most of my life because I hated my balls sticking to my thighs during the night. Now I sleep naked and can’t believe I didn’t it sooner. All those nights being woken up by my nighttime wood stuck in my briefs when it could have just been free to rise.

Reactions: Cdfreak69

Nonsenseboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's been a week since i made the change. So far so good. I settled on jockey mesh stay cool briefs. I like them, but it has taken a while to get use to the feeling around the leg openings. :)
How about wedgies? That’s one of the reasons I don’t go all the way with briefs.

jockinajock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How about wedgies? That’s one of the reasons I don’t go all the way with briefs.
Properly fitted briefs should not result in a wedgie. If you're getting wedgies, then you're wearing briefs (or any underwear really) that are too big. In fact, briefs should be the least susceptible underwear to wedgies if you're wearing the appropriate size. Another reason I hate boxer shorts...

Reactions: Peteaka
D

deleted1025121

Ive worn briefs most of my life. I did switch to boxer briefs in the late 90s when those became a thing...but overtime I went back to briefs. I hated the leg riding up in boxerbriefs and I hated boxers. I was always hving to adjust and pull the legs down. Briefs have been my go to now for over 25 years. Lot of variety out there. But any kind with a bit of room in the pouch is nice to me. Stay away from the cheap Hanes and FOTL brands. They fit horribly. Some of the best are CK, 2xist. Jockey if you can find the kangaroo style pouch. But those are increasingly hard to find. I prefer 100% cotton cause it keeps it dryer than the ones with elastane/spandex blends. Andrew Christian makes quite a few nice pouch ones but some of their patterns are more for younger guys if you ask me. If you can find solid colors (rarely) they work nicely.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I where briefs, boxer briefs, and boxers, depending on what I am wearing over them. I don't know why size your cock and balls are but for me I appreciate some of the underwear with a larger pouch. Saxx make very comfortable undies.

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me personally, I love Addicted bikini brief style underwear with thick waist band and exposed hips. Women have so many types of lingerie that make them feel sexy, and I love having underwear that makes me feel that way.
Since I’m straight, a lot of people at the gym that see me change assume I’m gay. Most women before meeting me would dismiss that style of underwear, but they all ended up being turned on by them after, especially since they realized I didn’t care what they thought: might be different if I was out of shape and had smaller love muscle. Lol

Trust me many straight men have tried making fun of me In front of other people after finding out usually from a women I was with or their friend. But it always backed fired on them bc I own it, don’t give a fuck what they think. It’s crazy how some people are. Lol

diggita

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Fat guy here. Always wore briefs. Was chubby as a kid too. Boxers ever felt right and boxer briefs were the worst (always too tight on my thighs). I’ve found that FTL or Jockey make the best big mans briefs.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you wear your jeans tight, briefs can seem pretty bulky. Their lines show under the denim while on the other hand they don't show off the bulge of your cock that well. My buddies and I like our underwear to be sexy, so we go for thongs or jock straps. I prefer a hot bulge thong which gives my cock and balls support and definition and makes it clear that at the rear that my skintight jeans are clinging to bare skin. But two of my buddies get off on jock straps. One buddy has discovered some hot Andrew Christian bare-ass lines — he jokes that they're great for easy entry!

Ed Sullivan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes wear loose boxers under shorts when its hot to get some air (not that often in UK!). Used to wear mostly boxer briefs but found most just squash your junk unless they have a bit of a pouch. Now i mostly wear decent cotton rich briefs for the comfort and support - prefer those designed with a bit of a pouch so like Jockey or CK when on offer (premium brands are VERY expensive!). I'd like to try Cin2 or 2xst but for a modest size guy some of their pouches look a bit much haha. I have recently discovered Oddballs and like their bright bold patterns and comfort.
Oddballs are amazing! I prefer their boxers though - more room.